1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Oh, it's empty again :eek:
    I guess the mod wouldn't mind if I do a double post lol

[​IMG]

So, two days ago on November 8th, finally the Masahiro Tanaka special stage has started! Jurichan made her first debut after the senshuuraku of Team B. Well, this is her first and only special stage :lol: The one after this is gonna be Team 4 stage which we also really look forward. It seems Juri is so happy to be able to return to theater, considering recently she said many times how much she miss to have a performance again :lol: The member list is also quite good as it consist of a lot young members and it has the next general manager as well as our little captain :eek: I used to hope there would be an unit with Juri and other young members in it, well I guess having a stage is just fine. Somehow it feels like Shinoda Team A again for me :lol:

(151108) Takahashi Juri's Google+:

Masahiro Tanaka special performance
    First day of 「The Reason I am Here」!
    We succesfully did it。。

It's been a while since the last time I did stage performance
    after all, stage performance is the best。
    For myself, how should I describe this "the reason I am here" stage?
    I feel like through this performance
    we tried to show the importance of stage, theater performance,
    as well as why members were here in the first place、
    we tried to transmit that feeling to you
    and continue building our bond。

The combination of members
    that stand on the stage、
    are relayed to you through
    ”The reason I am here” stage、
    Thanks to Tanaka Ma(shiro)-san

To everyone who have come to watch
    this first day performance、
    I think we've made some good memories
    of the time we spent together。
    if our smile could be remembered each day
    for the good of yourself
    We would be so glad、、、
    Although when you stand infront of people
    you will just be the person of who you are
    but I feel it to be more like, the person who you can be。

I wonder how can I transmit such impression to a person?
    It's so complex, like when your skill doesn't match what you transmit, it becomes a hypocrite、

Today I saw some genuine smile,
    a lot of happy expression
    and heard a lot of cheers
    thank you very much for everything。
    I really want to make you all enjoy
    this performance!

I am sorry if there are mistake in my statement。。

Please come and watch Tanaka Masahiro special stage!(^^)

I got a shooting to do tomorrow Good eveeeening。

-----
    [​IMG]

Yup, as she said she is in the same unit with Haruu and Miion. Quite a weird combination if I have to say, and with this I would've thought Miion to be the center, but then turned out it's Shimada :lol: After the end of Team B, I put a lot of expectation on upcoming Juri's performance with her as unit center. But I guess it just couldn't happen on this stage :( This stage is like a step back for her from what she used to gain in B as Yuki subtitute (which made her the 2nd in term of position). This stage is centered by Tano and Yui. But in a few songs, Yuria and Mako got a position too. Well, Juri got none. But so far from shonichi, if we look at LOD, the camera spotted her many times (which is freakin' good), and she often do weird stuff :lol: (like shoving Yuria in mid of the song)

[​IMG]
    ...in Mae Shika Mukanee

also during the MC....

[​IMG]

MC Topic: What made you so enthusiastic today?
    Tano: It's been a while I could stand in the same stage with Tomu and Juri
    Juri: Tomu to Jeri ((Tom & Jerry)) ? haha :lol:

It's Juri being Juri again. Well, I am glad she had a lot of fun in this stage, with a lot of her friends on the same place as well. In the next few days, she is going to have her seitansai in this stage. I am kind of hoping for a better setlist but I guess this one will just do fine. I meant, it doesn't like I would go to the theater either. So most of the time, I will just enjoy the LOD camera focussing on Juri in a stage that I am not fond with. Anyway, she also got closer with Yuami :eek: Seems like her bait to junior member works like a charm on this one

[​IMG]
    Anyway Juri just wrote a really long post regarding her thought of the special stage performance. Since it's gonna take some space, I think I will just put it in a spoiler

[​IMG]

(151109) Takahashi Juri's Mobile Mail:

This is my impression of the first day of
    Masahiro Tanaka special performance yesterday (^^)

The opening starts with、
    「First Rabbit」
    then in the middle,
    I was assigned in a cool, ballad-based unit
    the song that totally represent AKB48
    with its idol song、
    then we got song with a strong youth lyrics 「Mae shika Mukanee」、then in the encore, we start again with 「only today」。
    And at the last
    everyone sing 「Yuuhi wa miteiru ka」、
    somehow that kinda made me feel a bit lonely
    in the performance。(._.)

“Boku ga koko ni iru riyuu” performance、
    sent a message right from Masahiro Tanaka
    to remind us,
    that the sole purpose of fans coming to theater, is to support us, and we always have to remember that。
    AKB48 is、
    since it's started
    made its biggest growth in theater with fans、as it became larger、I also hope it will still continue to become like that、singing and dancing with our heart to attract fans、and that what made us eagerly look forward to theater performance。

That is an important purpose

And we all share the same aspiration for it

If a stage is a “work”
    then whenever it is,
    we have to stand on it.
    However if we forget our goals and dreams,
    then we don't deserve to stand there anymore、
    It's just like a wind blowing,
    although you cannot see it,
    but it blows hard there。
    That is why,
    naturally, we all stand on that stage。
    If everyone has their own strength,
    members work together so hard for their performance,
    the audience could enjoy it,
    and the stage was settled, that is what I called performance。

Perhaps doing this AKB activities as member
    does not correlated with acting which is my dream。
    However、
    catching the attention of many viewers
    surely passing over one and two obstacles,
    is gonna make my life more relieved。

This
    "boku ga koko ni iru riyuu" performance
    delivered the passion of all presenting members,
    to make you all coming to the theater will be our biggest reason for us to do our best!

Wops, it's long already...
    Thank you very much for reading this (._.)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Stankovic thanks for your translation :)

Juri's seitansai will start soon and here is the flower decoration. I am glad Tomu, Tano-chan, Yuria and Yuihan are there tonight for Juri's seitansai.

[​IMG]

lineup:
    Yokoyama Yui, Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Shimada Haruka, Tano Yuka,
    Muto Tomu, Mukaichi Mion, Mogi Shinobu, Yumoto Ami, Kato Rena,
    Kizaki Yuria, Tatsuya Makiho, Izuta Rina, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri and Hiwatashi Yui

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

more screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Izuriina pretended to do a graduation announcement and then announced it was Juri seitansai. [hehe]
    Izuriina read her own letter to Juri.:worthy:

here is 30 sec clip
    https://twitter.com/mayuyousei_nogi/status/665139215097683968

made this gif for Juri

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  3. widhajunk

widhajunk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Happy 18th. Birthday Juricchan...

Keep beautiful and charming as ever :blush:

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

So finally, the most seitansai we've been waiting has finally done. It's a nice seitansai, although as I said before, I thought it would've been done by the new team 4, but then to see her celebrating it with members she known well like Yuria, Yui, Izuriina, and even her 12th mates, TanoTomu must have made her feel special this day. The kage ana for this performance was done by Renacchi

Renacchi: How are you doing everyone~!? Today is the special day of a loveable person~ are you guys ready for it? Let's roll

[​IMG]

During the first part of the MC, the topic was "What scared you lately?"
    Yuria: I am afraid from getting "chuunibyou" from Juri ((mid school 2nd year syndrome))

Yuria said, Juri has been sending her voice message recently on LINE. They actually had some talk and as usual Juri replied back and said Yuria is the one who spread it.

Yui: Juri's fans are really nice. They are as nice as Juri is ((YASH!!! we sure are!))
    Makiho: I have a lot of Juri-san's photos
    Juri: Eh! Can I see it!?
    Makiho: I searched it on the internet

:lol:

Then on second MC, the topic was about Jurichan. At this time, the members had to tell what they actually know about Juri. Juri then came later on the 2nd part after costume changing....

[​IMG]

Mako: Actually, she has the same age as me. When we were in the same lane, we spent those 7 hours talking together
    Yuami: Surprisingly, she is on the same age as me too, but she talks better
    Tano: She also has a kind of different level of imagination from other people

Oh yes! this one! I think I remember I've seen Tano saying the same thing back then. It was in andare I suppose (since they both used to hang many times on that show). Tano said something like Juri has a weird imagination that almost nobody can follow lol This what made us called her oddball girl back then. Well, she still is! What an oddball captain :eek:

Mion: When I was riding roller coaster together with Juri-san, all she did was laughing around
    Yuitan: Juri-san's jaw is looking like a hamburger ((okay this is new :eek: she is the first girl that treated Juri this way lol))

After Izuriina read her own letter, Juri had the chance to speak out her thought, which she think is a bit unstructured. She then later apologize for it, but it just seems normal to me....

"On my 17th It was a year where I felt a lot of support coming from people around me. My wish for 18th, I think I want to be a reliable person. I've been a crap of nothing until now, yet has been supported by everyone. But on my 18th, I want to not only relying on everyone, I want to become a big presence the one that has affection among people. Today, a lot of old and new people came to support me. I feel that I've been supported by many. I don't want that kind of thing to change. Because what I truly aimed is to actually strive to the top with all you, that is why I am looking forward for your support from now on." - Juri

Anyway, it's a great seitansai!
    A lot of people posted various things on their google+ about Juri after the show

[​IMG]
    (151113) Goto Moe's Google+:

Juri-san always made me laugh all the time,
    she is a senior that always teach firmly!

I really admire Juri-san

[​IMG]
    (151113) Muto Tomu's Google+
    Today was Juri's seitansai!

Happy 18th years old Juri \(^o^)/\(^o^)/

Before the performance, I talked with Juri, I was so surprised that the Juri I know since she enter AKB during junior high school has now turned 18th, I was impressed it has been so long I am with her (((゜Д゜;))) lol

It was a really warm and nice birthday performance (´ω`)

It's so beauty that all colors of Oba Team 4、Yokoyama Team A、and Kuramochi Team B are reflected when the performance begin ☆

Looking at how happy Juri was when she waved at the audience、made me also feel really happy (´,,•ω•,,)♡

Truly, happy birthday (^^)

[​IMG]
    (151113) Izuta Rina's Google+:

It's Tanaka Masahiro-san special performance (OvO)

Also today was Juri's seitansai ❤

and because we celebrate it with different people this year、
    I thought that Juri's seitansai would be a bit lonely、
    but turned out she cried happily for it *\(^o^)/*

I was also allowed to write the letter ♪
    and read it by myself ♪
    I remember I always rewrite and rewrite the letter many times until crying、
    just to make it not to become so long!lol

Juri shows an important presence for me (^^)
    Also the performance debut of Takahashi Team 4 has been decided!
    Takahashi Team 4 is the best team ever (^^)

Also I am sorry for the surprise I caused during the reading part of seitansai (°_°) lol

[​IMG]
    (151113) Kato Rena's 755:

Happy birthday
    I love the straight consistent mind that Juri has。
    Since we're on same age, whenever I support Juri, I always feel like supporting "JuriRena"。

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (151113) Kizaki Yuria's Tweet:

It's Juri seitansai!!

I always enjoy doing stupid things with her
    and even for having serious talk。

I want you to keep up that nice smile of yours。

Juri has now turned 18th years old。。。

[​IMG]
    (151113) Tatsuya Makiho's Google+:

Today there was Juri-san's seitansai in Tanaka special performance (˙︶˙)ノ゙
    Happy birthday Juri-san

Juri-san has talked many times to me since I was kenkyuusei
    she is really a friendly senior

Together we once cried when checking a song's lyrics
    when I checked her again, she pretended not to shed a tear on it
    she is such a nice senpai ( ˊᵕˋ )♡

I was really impressed with Juri-san's seitansai today (;▽;)

Maki too want to be someone like Juri-san ♪♪
    Juri-san is so nice❣

=====
    and her own thought on 755

(151113) Takahashi Juri's 755:

Thank you very much for the seitansai!
    I am sorry I didn't speak really well today、、

Because there are too many things I want to convey to you。
    Anyway、what I really want to tell the most、
    your presences have become a big support for me。 Your expectation and hope will become my dream。 A dream that I want to realize with everyone、I look forward for your support in one year of this 18th years old、and even more ahead (^^) truly、 thank you very much。

Izuta Rina's letter to Takahashi Juri in her birthday performance
    :. November 13th, 2015

Happy 18th birthday to Juri.
    Being 18th years old must have given you various kind of job you could do.
    But I think the most worth mentioned is that you now have become an adult. Though I don't really want to say Juri has become an adult.
    Juri has a really strong sense of responsibility, because I think that everyone and not only me will think "she has became an adult", but also Juri have to "stay strong ahead".
    When I saw you, I think that your presence has become the most reliable among young members, which this made you became the Captain of Team 4, and since I am not that young already, I see that a lot of members are actually relying upon Juri.
    But you don't need to always set up that mindset.
    Please don't overdo your job, and try not to put it all on yourself, you can also ask for help if you need one.

I stayed in Juri's house for a while and spent times chatting with just her so long.
    But at the time, Juri said 「It's necessary for me to be there with them, I certainly have no desire to graduate at all」Seeing her saying this thing really made me happy.
    I might be an unreliable person, but I am really glad Juri talked to me, I want to be a help for Juri, working our best together all the way.

I think that I might be more troubled after this. But I can do my best if it's with Juri. I want to do our best together in Takahashi Team 4、turning it into the best team。
    Now it might not be Kawaei Rina、it's a different Rina, Izuta Rina that would like to support Juri!Thank you as always

------

Also thanks for the video @CutePanda
    that part was so funny, even Mako's face looked so sad :lol: The second funny part is that when Juri tried to smack Izuriina for her joke :lol:
    I meant, you can see her trying to slap Izuriina around. Anyway, Juri will also appear in UTB+, a bonus of UTB january 2016 issue, which is released on December 6th. Also, the present from our birthday project have been delivered to Juri on her seitansai. Last year it took 2 months for the akb cafe to post the photo of Juri receiving it :lol: so we might as well wait another 2 months lol

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  5. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I translated Yui's tweet about Juri's seitansai:

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Thank you for all the translations Stankovic!!

Just looking at the pictures from the show... I can't help but think how much she has changed, has blossomed into this stunning young lady and how much I support her. :)

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

preview of Juri's episode of Gekijourei Kara no Jotaijo (episode 9)

if the video does not show watch the video here

I wasnt quite sure if Juri said it was her first time on ANN on 11-18-2015 (around 1st mins)...if anyone could confirm it, that would be nice. thanks in advance.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

just watched Juri's episode of Gekijourei Kara no Jotaijo (episode 9) today and Juri's acting was great !!!
    too bad i dont understand 90% of the dialogue....:^^;:

1 screenshot
    [​IMG]

http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2936.html

Takahashi Team 4 Shonichi will be schedule on Dec 3rd 2015 (@18:30 JST)

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12099875845.html

Shonichi lineup:

Iino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyuu, Okada Ayaka
    Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako,
    Komiyama Haruka, Nagisa Shibuya, Takahashi Juri, Tomonaga Mio, Nishino Miki, Murayama Yuiri

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  9. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Ariyoshi; Juri was saying Mogi & Mion are Onabe.

Hmmm... I recall an AKBingo episode were they played a dating game with some members Danso. Juri like Mogi enough to fight for Mogi but at the end Mogi choose Mion. Juri got Chori.

I'm thinking for Juri to notice the two, she must still be jealous of Mion!![hehe]

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't know whether she had already appeared on ANN or not, but Juri (along with Mako and Nana) just turned 18 this year, thus only eligible doing Live ANN this year (Mako birthday in May 30 make her the oldest, then Juri in Oct 3, then Nana in Nov 7). So I don't know whether she actually said that in ANN or not, but it is highly probable that she said that. Previously (when Minegishi Minami team 4 formed), 3 Musketeers + Minegishi Minami appeared on ANN, which is probably wasn't live broadcast since 3 Musketeers definitely was underage.

11. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
  12. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    This made my day. Seriously. I have wanted to see her perform it for so long, and with Yui and Takamina? Absolutely amazing to hear.

She was damn near perfect with her vocals too.

I just want to listen to it on repeat <3

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  13. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I love how Juri was mediating the Succession formality lol

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Tried not to make such long post again, but I guess this one should really get dropped here.
    As you know, following the announcement of 43rd single senbatsu in today's kouhaku has made most fans on social media rage. I guess it's not only for foreign but also to Japanese fans. Surely, we had our own point of view. But I guess it's not just us feeling that way. This one is a recent post made by Juri on her 755 which has gotten really famous on matome in a matter of seconds....

(151215) Takahashi Juri 755:

I wonder what is this feeling....
    It's when you cannot put something into words
    but if you insist to write it that way
    then it will make the word has less meaning
    That is why, I cannot say anything right now.
    However, there are a lot of things I want to tell you.
    but I cannot do that
    Certainly, there might be a few
    who wish to know what kind of thing is this about
    Therefore, I am going to tell you later with a proper word.

But one thing.
    Although there was an unknown dense fog surrounding the road ahead
    but in tomorrow, I would still like to go further
    and pursue the road in the future
    However, since now the road ahead is unknown
    I came up with a stronger belief that the future even takes longer distance
    If I quit trying to reach hope,
    or just reaching in where my hand can stretch to,
    then my result of attaining hope will just be the same

I would like to escape the reality
    but it would just be no more than a nice word.
    Because, I put too many lies to myself,
    since I wasn't strong enough.
    However, I can still bear this.
    ------

She's the front image of young leader in AKB. As a captain (even actually before she got promoted as capt), she often express her concern on many things, often trivial things about how things should be run and etcetera. What makes it entertaining is she always put it in an oddball way, like this one. But I suppose even for normal people could still interpretate what does "road" means here. She also often express the feeling of her fellow friends or people close with her. I believe it must've been hard for her, knowing not only she failed to enter the senbatsu again but even worse none of her mates from Team 4 made it to senbatsu. I just hope she can hold this burden. But we'll see how things develop from this way....

oh and smth better than the whole kouhaku, juri is assigned on an Aigan glasses campaign titled 「Gangan!Aigan!」
    she's with Takamina and Yui there. here comes the soukantoku club.....
    juri megane. so beauty. much wow

15. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot for posting Translation...Yeah it surely give frustrated feeling for her...her team 4 mate not one including in the 43rd singke which maybe why most young gen give less thought about the new single than before..her admiration and perseverance is quite high for that young girl..hooing Juri can hang on more

16. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I'm sure many young gen get frustrated, not only because of being out of senbatsu, but also management's lack of trust to them. Anyway, I'm glad that juri is willing to step up and express her feeling. That's simply the Juri we like. Ganbatte!!

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

17. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

Juri has grown up a lot. She cares for other people much more than herself now. Her kage-anna speech seemed touching a lot of people too.

Seeing how none team 4 member make it into senbatsu twice in a row must be frustrating. It really irritates me too whenever seeing the girls can only say how they will not give up and keep trying like this, because honestly the chance given by management is not by how hard they work.

Members and fans can only keep moving past this and expect the next single will be better

18. h1ghlanderz

h1ghlanderz Kenkyuusei

I hope she won't be reprimanded by the management

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

19. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

It is frustrating to see when they seems to fix a problem with Team K, but makes another same problem in the new Team 4. They really don't care if one team didn't have representative in senbatsu. :fp:
    I just hope there is no graduation announcement from the front members of the new gens, especially Juri, she is really big asset for future leader candidate. :(

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She is definitely the leader of next gen.