1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    Aww Haruppi! She's my favorite after all! For those who don't oshi her and are looking more towards technique and stuff I totally understand how you feel, but for me this unit was extra cute since she knows she messed up and seemed really shy about it ;u; it's cute that she had the innocent role and was being super reserved with Yagi too!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Well, I think most people love Haruppi because of her ponkotsu :)
    That's the reason I started loving her early on, then I found out she is much much more then just a super cute ponkotsu :)

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
  5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Interview for the AKB Horror Night episode

if the video does not show watch the video here

She got scare by something under the bed. Haha

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I would like to see a real head to head cooking battle between Sakura and Haruppi.:twisted::censored:

I think her appearance on Momm was excellent. She is on the road to be a contender for 48G center like Sakura.

7. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

She sure is growing, but think she have ways to go before she gets the same "treatment" as Sakura.
    Sakura get's way more push from management, and being in Kami-7 makes it even harder for Haruppi to catch up.

I do hope they don't forget about Haruppi and keeps "pushing" her though, her aura deserves to be in the front, not many members have what she have tbh.

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Haruppi was so cute in her AKB Horror Night episode. Too bad things didn't go well for her character as the story progressed lol

9. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Recently watched MG0 and just wanted to give some more kudos to Haruppi. I thought she did well. I liked her character a lot. Her facial expressions were great.

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

True. She will have a harder road than Sakura, but she is showing the public that she has many skills and she she is charismatic. She is making all the right moves.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Haruppi is center of the jisedai girls ( next gen), Kimi wo x 3, she is front line of team K song. She has grasped full utility of her kennin now.

Senbatsu this year will be a piece of cake.

12. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    I'm so proud to see Haruppi centering the UG song!
    Considering that members like Milky and Mutou ranked above her, but Milky is positioned next to her along with Kojimako. And Mutou is somewhere in the back? I didn't even see where she was. Haruppi is really shining here!

• Like Like x 1
  13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    and good-bye to Haruppi in HKT theater shows lol

14. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Haruppi looks amazing in Kimi wo Kimi wo Kimi wo, just stunning!
    Favorite song of 42nd single and Haruppi nails it in the MV! <3<3<3

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Said goodbye to that 2 years ago. When I set my sights for Haruppi on the top16 of 48G. And I LOVE theater performances.:^O^: Gotta sacrifice for success, unfortunately.

@gocchisama Please don't say things like, "senbatsu will be a piece of cake..."

Need I remind every one of last SSK? #652

I want us all to think next SSK is the fight of Haruppi's career, thus far. Because it will be.

Can you imagine the consequences if she misses out for a third year? I can.:cold:

P.S. Please don't think I blame anyone for Haruppi not making top 16 then. I am well aware of all your efforts for our girl for SSK2015. You all gave it your best.:worthy: And I take pride in that fact. It is not any one or all of Haruppi's fans fault we fell short.

16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I will do my part for Haruppi next year, seeing the SSK Blu-rays when she stopped at the stairs and just cried her heart out was the most heartbreaking thing I seen a long with KomiHarus post SSK video when not ranking in.
    I shifted my priority for next year, it may sound stupid. But buying 20-30 votes for your Oshi (Jurina in my case) seems to not do much because the total votes are so huge. I guess it's just infuriating because top3 will be top3 until they graduate.
    But those votes might help Haruppi enter top 16, or help KomiHaru rank.

My focus is Haruppi and KomiHaru for next year (will still buy votes for Jurina ofc,but maybe not as many as this year)

And yes, you can never say ranking X is a sure thing, anything can happen like it did this year.
    Will do my best to make her wish come true and enter Senbatsu with Sasshi and Sakura!

• Like Like x 2
  17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Your support is extremely welcomed. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

But I do have one little thing to respond to....

And this is my usual spiel about how EACH AND EVERY VOTE matters. Especially to the girl you vote for. You say, "but my piddling votes...." If you are thinking that, there are others as well. (As evidenced by how often I give this talk.) And it starts to add up. It won't take long until enough votes are lost and the potential rank drops. EACH AND EVERY VOTE MATTERS!!!

That said, they will be your votes. So do what you will with them, after careful consideration, ok?:v:

Side note. I keep hearing about Komi's post SSK2015 vid. But had not seen it. Any got a link they can pm me? Got it. Thanks, again @broz0rs!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Yeah you are right, I am still upset over how SSK went for Jurina I guess :(
    I started saving money right after SSK and save some each month for it, so will most likely spend more next year. And will share it with Haruppi and KomiHaru.
    And I hope I can make my trip to Japan that time to see it LIVE and HOPEFULLY see KomiHaru ranking and see Haruppi with tears of JOY <3

I became more of a DD after Yuko graduated :)

PMed Komis video.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  19. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Young Gangan. The most perfect Xmas holiday idol picture ever

[​IMG]