Event / Concert AKB48 10th Ann. Memorial Event/Theater Ann. Show (15/12/06 and 15/12/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 6, 2015.

1. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    So they really didn't plan on going all out for this event huh?
    Maybe the grad girls themselves weren't up to performing like their idol days too.
    I'll just consider this as a reunion/10th year anniv reception lol

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I would understand the intimate setting if it was just limited to those 200 golden tickets that went out in 2008, but they did put the tickets on sale for this... right? :/

I don't know, maybe 2 songs per generation would have looked a bit better? To gather all those girls around for 15 min on stage seems a bit half-assed, imo lol

Ohwell, I now wonder if they'll ever release this.

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think it's for the old fans. Maybe if they didn't include the current senbatsu that aren't in the 1st - 3rd gen, then it would have been more special. Since only 13 songs were performed, I guess the MCs were longer (with the VTR). I expected more but this being simple should do. Props for the management to be able to invite a lot of the OGs back.

Some of them will be back for the theater anniversary on the 8th but overall, I think it was good.

4. Mayuyu4ever

Mayuyu4ever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope yuko will be at the theater on the 8th... I wanna watch the live stream XD

Sent from Tapatalk

5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think the concept of the event was making people think it'd be seemingly grandiose in scope... but I think Takamina's postponed grad means they'll be saving up for a splendid March concert.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes it seems like an intimate event but honestly I'm fine with it! I don't think there was that many people in the audience since they needed to have the golden ticket? (if anyone knows how big the venue is or how many fans attended I would be interested to know).

I'm ok with it, because honestly, all I want to see is the old gens together again, and they invited so many graduates, it's already amazing! Even if they only perfomed 5 songs together and 1 song for each of the 3 generations, but I'm still excited to see that (and the Mc and everything) for some of these members it's been years since we last saw them performing AKB songs and standing on stage with other AKB members! Even if the live is short it's still something I really look forward to ;w; Even with short setlist and simple outfits and random talk, I just want to see them together again, that's all <3

Many of them are older and many of them didn't dance/sing for years so I didn't expect big things honestly when I read they started practice just some days ago(?) I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be something big, or else they would prepare for weeks, and I doubt most of these girls have time (or ability) to practice special stages for weeks, so I'm fine with simple and intimate event! I expected a bit more than 12 songs though but it's still alright for me!

I think AKB will probably have their usual anniversary live on December 8th though, and that's where current AKB (all gens probably) will get to perform~ This 10th anniversary live was a special event separated from the usual anniversary performance. I hope they release it in DVD soon :"> I want to see team A with Acchan and other 1st gens grads <3 Team K with 2nd gen and the team K trio <3 Team B with MaYuki and the 3rd gens <3 It's all the best ;w;

7. blu3min

blu3min Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Transferred and past kennin members appearing on 8th Dec:
    Miyazawa Sae, Yamauchi Suzuran, Ishida Anna, Oba Mina, Furuhata Nao, Sato Sumire, Kotani Riho, Fujie Reina, Yagura Fuko, Umeda Ayaka, Ichikawa Miori, Sashihara Rino, Ota Aika, Kitahara Rie, Nakagawa Haruka, Chikano Rina, Ikoma Rina

Graduated Members appearing on 8th Dec:
    Akimoto Sayaka, Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Kasai Tomomi, Kawaei Rina, Shinoda Mariko, Maeda Atsuko

Source: http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12103488689.html?timestamp=1449414017

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mayuyu4ever

Mayuyu4ever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yessss YUKO!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Amazing!!! So on December 8th too (with live streaming this time!!!), we will get to see 1st gen with Acchan, Tomochin, Mariko ;w; 2nd gen with the trio Yuko, Sayaka, Sae together and Tomomi as well ;w; And Ricchan also! This is so good I really can't wait to see them all on stage with the current AKB <3

11. Mayuyu4ever

Mayuyu4ever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Does anyone know where it will stream???

Sent from Tapatalk

12. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

It will be on the usual place...

Streaming AKB48 10th Anniversary Live ATC..

AKB48 10th Anniversary Live
    8 December 2015
    Start: 18:00 JST (16:00 WIB)

I got the feeling I can't post the links here, so ask mr google or it is in the other forum.

13. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    anyone think they'll show some stuff and BTS on AKB48 Show!?
    I'm sure a lot of us here really wanted to see this.
    luckily there's streaming available for the 8th

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I need to post this picture from today's live because ATSUYUU!!! <3

[​IMG]

I really missed seeing them together on stage ;w; I love them :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  15. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Considering how pretty low-key and intimate the event was, I doubt they might release a dvd for that. :(
    I don't want to get my hopes up.

But I'm glad many are returning for the anniv show on the 8th!! Just imagine the party backstage with all the members lol

16. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Well, those who attended were given exclusive freebies, plus what was reported to be a bento of special rice.

https://twitter.com/akb48_sousenkyo/status/673491636349829120

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  17. Haxie

Haxie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Atsuko
  18. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  19. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

20. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Seeing Yuko shine as bright as she always have made my day.
    Yuko will always be #1 in my heart <3

All the selfie pictures of Yuko with old members just made me tear up, oh how I miss seeing Yuko as much as I did before :(
    Thankfully she still have dramas that are way to hard for me to understand most conversations but hey, I get to see her at least :)

• Like Like x 1