Mitsumune Kaoru (Kaoru) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

There are some who have the hidden capacity to perform and work as an idol, and there are those who turn out to be unable to withstand the pressure and weighty expectations of the business, especially those who thought to be possessing considerable potential and traits deemed desirable by the management and hence given the "push".

Dunno why she tried taking the AKB route instead of saving herself the pain and going straight to, say, the Seventeen group (which most of the time the girls have themselves printed on fashion magazines)?

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Well, AKB is at its peak when she joined and as an idol her horizon is more further than that of a model. Too bad she didn't stick in to the plan. She could have made greater strides with her career as a regular member.

3. my heart can sing

my heart can sing Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    myheartcansing
  4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    She will make her return to entertainment in Ataru movie, so awesome :awesome:
    these are good news!!!!!!!!!

5. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I keep wondering about her standing if she would still be with AKB :(
    I liked her a lot :3

My fav performance with Kaoru
    [dm]x12qalt_akb48-120426-rs5-kiseki-wa-ma-ni-awanai-kaoru-center_music[/dm]

6. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Cool! Nice find there. She's finally reunited with her oshi Sayaka! Plus it's kinda fitting because it seems that Flave likes to harbor girls that were/are in Team K hehe.

I still wonder what would've happened to both her and Team K if she didn't graduate so soon. She would've been one of the rare Team K girls that received a heavy push. I do believe she was being groomed to be one of the stars of Oshima Team K back then.

Anyway, I guess Flave is trying to tap into the world of modeling now. Hopefully all the girls benefit from this move.

7. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Whoa, I did not see that coming. I'm not sure how good of an agency Flave is for modeling honestly, but they do seem to be expanding in their clientele and they have her listed under actor rather than model. I'm sure it would never happen but I would kind of love to see her pop up in DiVA (only if she could handle the choreography though).

8. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    This is interesting. She could do both modeling and acting, I guess.

9. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Modelpress did an interview on Kaoru regarding the future and her return on the runway after 3 year. Here's the gallery.

2014-04-10 15:39:20 配信 / 参照回数:50714 / 提供:モデルプレス / タグ: 光宗薫

3年ぶりにランウェイに登場するなど、本格的にモデルとして復帰した光宗薫(20)。モデルプレスでは今回、そんな彼女にインタビューを行い、現在の心境や今後について語ってもらった。

光宗は3月21日、東京・国立代々木競技場第一体育館で開催されたファッションイベント「東京ランウェイ2014 Spring/Summer」に出演。バックステージにて、インタビューに応じた。

◆3年ぶりのランウェイ復帰、現在の心境と今後を語る

― ステージお疲れ様でした。すごい歓声を浴びていましたが、いかがでしたか?

光宗:出演回数を重ねるごとにリラックスして、自分自身も楽しめるようになってきたなって思っています。代々木体育館で行われる「東京ランウェイ」は、初めて歩いたんですけど、みなさん応援してくださっているので歩きやすかったです。ノリもすごくよかったので、本当に楽しむことができました。

― 3月2日に行われた「神戸コレクション2014SPRING/SUMMER」で約3年ぶりにランウェイ復帰を果たした光宗さんですが、現在の心境を教えて下さい。

光宗:3年の間には、結構いろんなことがありました。なので、その間に私自身どこが変わったんだろうかってことが、ランウェイを歩くことで分かるかなって思っていたんです。それで感じたのは、肝が座ってきたんじゃないかなってことでした。ランウェイを歩くことで、改めて自信につながりました。

― 本当に堂々とした素晴らしいステージでした。ランウェイ復帰はファンだけでなく、光宗さんにとっても大きなことだったんですね。

光宗:やっぱり毎回思いますけど、コレクションに出演させていただくとすごく刺激を受けます。いろんなモデルさんを見ていると、スタイルどうのっていうよりも私の個性って何なんだろうってことを考えますね。いい意味でそういう部分を前向きに探すきかっけになります。

― そうなんですね。今後については?

光宗:好きなお仕事を続けていければと思っているんですけが、求めて頂けるのであれば活動的に色んなことにチャレンジしていきたいなと思っています。

◆美の秘訣、注目のファッション…光宗薫に迫る

― 今後のご活躍も楽しみです!話は変わって、今日はとても春らしい衣装ですが、この春夏に注目しているファッションを教えて下さい。

光宗:これまではボーイッシュな服を選びがちだったんですけど、今年は明るい色が流行っているので少しずつ取り入れたいなと思います。白だったりパステルブルー、原色など。いつもより少しだけカラフルで女の子らしい格好がしたいなって思っています。

― では、好きな男性のファッションは?

光宗:「GANTZ」とかに出てきそうな、ちょっと強そうな、武装しているような…(笑)。まぁ、似合っていれば何でもいいと思います。強いて言うなら、何を着ているかっていうよりもファッションを楽しんでいる人が好きです!

― なるほど!これから夏になり露出も増えますが、そのスレンダーなボディをキープする方法を教えて下さい。

光宗:普段はよくお酒を飲むんですけど、コレクションが近い時期はお酒を飲むときにあまりご飯を食べ過ぎないように気をつけています。飲みに行ってもビールだけにして、食事は抑えめ。ここ3ヵ月ほどは特に意識していました。

― 日々の努力が美の秘訣なんですね。光宗さんといえば、モデル以外にも絵画の個展を開くなど様々な分野で活躍し、お忙しい日々を過ごしていると思いますが、そんな中で溜まってしまったストレスはどうやって解消しているんですか?

光宗:私は、もともとストレス発散のために絵を描き始めたんです。自分の中でマイナスな気持ちっていうのは、人に話すことによっても解消できるかもしれないんですけど、自分の中で解消できるに越したことはないんじゃないかなって思っていて。その中で私が見つけたことが、絵を書くことだったんです。

― あの絵には、いろんな思いが込められているんですね。最後になりますが、そんな光宗さんから、夢を追いかけているファンの方へメッセージをお願いします。

光宗:私は、オーディションのときも個展を開いたときも、抽象的なものではなく具体的な目標を立ててきました。例えば、「来年の1月には◯◯になってる」ってすべてを過去形で断言してしまうんです。そうすれば、だんだん筋道立ててスケジュールを立てられるようになってくる。それをちゃんとクリアしてないと、「なんでこれをできてないんだろう」って具体的に反省したり考えたりする。私はずっとそうやって来ました。ぜひ、みなさんも夢に向かって頑張ってください。

― ありがとうございました。

ステージでは、爽やかでクールな魅力を振りまいた光宗。3年ぶりとは思えぬ堂々のウォーキングとパフォーマンスで、観客の心を鷲掴みにした。モデル・女優・画家…様々な顔を持つ“光宗薫”が、今後どんな進化を遂げるのか大きな期待が寄せられている。(モデルプレス)

■光宗薫プロフィール

生年月日:1993年4月26日
    出身地:大阪府
    血液型:O型
    身長:168 cm

2011年3月に、神戸コレクションモデルオーディションでグランプリを受賞。2011年12月8日にAKB48劇場で開催された「AKB48 6周年記念公演」でAKB48の13期生としてデビューし、2012年10月までメンバーとして活動を続けた。

女優としては、2012年4月期のTBS系「ATARU」で連続ドラマ初出演。2012年11月24日には、自身初主演の映画「女子カメラ」が公開された。

体調不良のため一時活動を休止するが、2013年9月上映の「劇場版 ATARU THE FIRST LOVE & THE LAST KILL」で女優業を再開。さらに、2013年10月11日~20日には、大阪府にてボールペン画等による個展「スーパー劣等生」を開催。その後は、2014年3月2日に行われた「神戸コレクション2014SPRING/SUMMER」で3年ぶりにファッションショーのランウェイに登場するなど、多岐にわたる活躍ぶりを見せている。

http://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/1350047

10. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

wow the quitter is back !!!

11. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I posted here a while ago but my post disappeared, yay. I love when that happens.

Anyway, she will act on "Piece of Cake" (ピース オブ ケイク) next year. She's modeling for "Urban Research" and already had a solo art exhibition in Osaka. And only in the last months she participated on a bunch of magazines, runways and event openings (I just updated the Gallery). So yes, she's doing fine ;) There's a awesome Tumblr dedicated to her too, by the way. It's a good source for news.

And she took a picture with Sayaka <3
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Gosh this is so cute! I miss Kaoru so much man, she was the one who could stop Jurina from taking over AKB. I hope she returns and break the Jyurijyuri Baby Curse.

13. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

I really shocked when watching mare (currently airing asadora)
    is it really her ? :omg:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  14. Shiawase

Shiawase Kenkyuusei

Yes it is her! It is a minor role as I couldn't find her name in the main cast list. She mentioned about the drama on her twitter as well:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/mtmnkor/status/588136788616593408

15. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    She is in the PV for "Jibunrashiku" by Shinsei Kamattechan:

16. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

UGH she's so pretty and i can't even begin to describe how salty i am about her not staying with AKB D:

she and jurina would have been amazing together on Team K. I have a feeling management would have sent her to Team A at some point though.

17. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

光宗薫、1杯目はビール!「今後は香りも楽しみたい」「キリン一番搾り生ビール」キャンペーン発表会 会見1

• Like Like x 1
  18. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/mtmnkor/status/674200258285469696
    劇場行くのは辞めて以来で色々と怖かったのですが、楽しかった。 みんなでかくなってた。13期大好き。
    (Ever since I quit I was scared the hell to go to the theatre, but it was fun. Everybody's grown up. Love 13 Gen.)

In the theatre, with Ryoka Oshima.
    [​IMG]

19. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

20. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017