1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Tell that to Sato Mieko and Nakanishi Yuka.

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    My questions too. Or just when she will leave? In more than a year as Takamina or less then a month as Mocchi? But I'm not in worry for her, she and Watanabe surely got a plan and now they can act without taking care of what AKB are saying. She has grown away from them. I'm thinking of Mocchi and how much jobs she has got after graduation.

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Mocchi posted photos on Twitter with her

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent with Taptalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That was different though?
    They were both SKE's 1st gen + they graduated with Airin (much more popular than them). They simply killed two birds with a stone.
    It's like when Kuumin graduated with other 8 SKE girls. They all got a graduation song, but it was because Kuumin's was an important member to the group.

5. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Maybe she'll get one. Just like Sayaka. She was "importanter" than Mocchi so maybe yes ^^

Sent with Taptalk

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It was only about time tbh...Mocchi left and French Kiss disbanded. It felt like the other two were just about to announce too~~ Akicha will be missed. And since French Kiss is the reason I became an AKB fan, I'll definitely be sad knowing she's not in the group anymore~~

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Akicha has been more in senbatsu than both Sayaka and Kawaei so it would be a scandal if she don't get a graduation song.

8. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

another nabepro warrior who litterally stand behind enemy line has fallen.

sad but i want to be happy for her, to be able honestly-smile again just like her promises to her grandfather.

thats super true,
    god, akip making us hardly to respect him even more.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well Mocchi was never a senbatsu-level member like Akicha soooo

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Just a thought, I think they can save the first day of Takamina's graduation concert for Akicha, Mariyagi, Nakkii and Wakanyan. And all those who will announce graduation until then.

11. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Congratulations, Aki :banana:..................................................:(
    Srsly tho, I'd rather have her out from the group than abandoned as theater girl (and see her rank drop again).

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sayaka was a 2nd gen member, founder of Team K and leader of it for a long while.
    Kawaei was an up and coming member who left because of something that affected the whole 48 group.

I wouldn't expect a graduation song for her, tbh. She was indeed an important member for the group back in the day, but she isn't anymore.

13. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I just hope she gets a graduation song tho just like Kasai Tomomi (since she made it to Top12 so why not?) But now that she dropped to #30 I doubt it :( Wish her luck anws :D

14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    So, Kimisuki for #1, Enjou Rosen top 10, & Nante Bohemian top 50????

15. apt

apt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Lol why do you think so lowly of her? I hardly think her reason for graduation is because she's been falling in rank since 2012. Most likely she just wants to move on to something new.

16. Ayi Deviru

Ayi Deviru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Akicha is one of my favorite members T_T
    idk whether i should sad or glad about this. I'm sad considering the fact that she isn't an akb member anymore, but I'm also glad she graduates, I don't want to see her having lower ssk rank each year and then forgotten

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I didn't think this would have so much of an impact on me since I want her to move on to better things but when she actually announced it I remembered how important she used to be...super KKS, center of top ranking Kimi Suki...somehow it feels weird that she's graduating.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

18. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    So sad to see her go I really liked Akicha but I had a feeling that 6th gen would be the first to completely leave just because of how small it was compared to the other ones.

If she does get a graduation song, that would be great but it would most likely be one that song in a concert but not get a mv/pv with it.

19. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Oh well... I was expecting this sooner or later. I'm glad she's moving on, she was beeing so ignored during the 10th anniversary (even though she was part of the senbatsu during the AKB's golden years) that it was getting sad.
    Good for Akicha. I hope she can fulfill her dreams.

But it's sad that another member of Minegishi Team K is leaving. I'm still so excited about this team, I hope the graduation of two relevant members don't affect them much.

20. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

English Translation of @AKI_WISMALU 's latest Blog 「卒業発表」

Code:
    https://plus.google.com/+ManhHoang_Akicha/posts/JDknN4sg1KW
    It'll be a shame if she won't have her graduation song / concert while Ricchan had