Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    3 members down in one night lol

2. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    I had been avoiding this thread sadly in the past few months because the graduation talk made me nervous, and now that it's here all I know is it's time Kiseki got #1 ; ;

3. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    I'm basically a lurker in S48 forum, but I'm delurking because I can't contain the feels of Sae graduating. She's one of my favorites in 48G. T_T
    I hope for the best once she leaves the group.

4. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Oh noo :( It was obviously but I thought (and hoped) that she'll announced it next year

Sent with Taptalk

5. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    And the last one of the Team K trio is leaving the ship T_T....

Even though my oshi also announced graduation recently, this is the one I will feel the most. Sae was always in my top 16 (sometimes higher, sometimes lower but ALWAYS one of my favourites) since I got interested in AKB. Her presence is huge and I was enjoying her in SKE and, I think, so was she. Actually, Sae actually made me like the group a tad more.
    I wish her all the luck. And a spectacular send off!

6. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
  7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I wonder if she will be flamed for announcing it during FNS because FNS is a show of real music.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From SNH's official weibo
    [​IMG]
    Crappy translation by me, please do correct me if i did a mistake!

Ever since she held a concurrent position with SNH, Sae Miyazawa senior has given us a all vitality/genkiness (or infect us all with her genkiness). She enthusiastically helps SNH48 members, and everyone loves this enthusiasts kind senior. We are thankful for what senior gave to SNH, and we wish you good luck on your future work

9. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    that's about approximately correct. Also, it seems like a lot of chinese fans are calling for a graduation stage, even thought many of us don't believe it will happen.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Gosh, this was the moment that I've been waiting for. Sae has been in the AKB48G for too long, I've been wondering when will she ever graduate!

Well, there you go. Sae has said she's going to graduate very soon. And on national television! :O (How much can you say this!?)

Man, this has been quite a turbulent ~24 hours that AKB has been dealing with. We know the Takamina graduation delays, but then all this 43rd single trash that we've had to handle for, and now this...

We could speculate whether the 43rd single and/or the tenth anniversary has got to do with Sae announcing graduation, but who knows...

Anyways, it's always sad to hear when someone announces graduation. Like Akicha (Takajo Aki), I've been speculating that there are some big - yet 'senior' - names that have yet to graduate that someday they're going to announce the graduation real soon. And tonight...now we've heard that Sae is going to graduate sometime early next year.

With Sae's graduation, I have to wonder what the future holds for SNH48. No, I'm not talking about SKE48, which is already handled pretty well by other girls (such as Matsui Jurina), but it's about the Chinese AKB that I'm kind of concerned. How will Sae's graduation affect SNH48? Anything can go, but we're kind of concerned how SNH48 will drive forward without Sae...

In any case, it has been an explosive 24 hours I've been on with AKB48. First the AKB's Kouhaku, which led to the 43rd single and all the outrage, and now, the end of Sae is very near with the announced graduation on national television... :(

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Screenshot_2015-12-16-23-20-22.png
    Kotete/Huang TingTing: Thought we don't meet that much, every time we met you taught us so many things. Otsukaresama. I couldn't find a picture with Sae-san :cry:

12. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    I can answer that. nothings going to change with SNH, just a few extra weibo posts on missing the ex-senpai and times gone past.

13. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I thought she was going to announce it next year as well. She will be dearly missed (I still miss her in AKB), but I'm glad that she's moving on now.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Same opinion. Sae doesn't have that much impact on SNH in the first place. She will be missed, but that's all

Screenshot_2015-12-16-23-40-15.png
    Cc: she has always been my role model. Sae senior please work hard for a better future

I'm not sure with these two, my Chinese is not that good

Shen Zhilin : [cp]第一次见到就さすが大先輩的感觉~台上还是台下都是✨kirakira的❤️Sae桑真的是超级亚撒西的前辈❤️对于最开始K4苦手的也给了很大鼓励就是恨自己那会日语也没好好学都没能说上太多话(。ŏ﹏ŏ)嗷嗷祝愿今后的路更棒!![/cp]

Weng JieJie : [cp]很喜欢sae桑却一直不好意思和她主动交流,远远看着她就会脸红了,反而是sae桑一直很热情对我们很照顾,我永远不会忘记当时初上演唱会又受伤了sae桑和maria桑专门走慢一点在我身边对我说了鼓励的话,还给了我一个温暖的拥抱…总觉得来日方长可以慢慢学日语慢慢建立感情,没想到…是我以前不懂得珍惜[泪][/cp]

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sae bae ;---; It's sad to see you go but it's not like no one saw it coming ;A;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. trxsh

trxsh Member

I just got a chance to write in the thread because I saw the announcement and then had to go write an exam :XD:
    This might sound weird but I'm SO GLAD I got to see her announcement live right as she was saying it! It felt really special lol, especially since it's not often that she is the center of attention to that extent or that I watch the music shows live.
    Honestly I thought I would be devastated but I can honestly say I'm in the camp of "I was prepared". I didn't anticipate that the FNS announcement specifically would have anything to do with Sae, but either I was prepared or it hasn't hit me yet. By the way she has talked about graduation, for eg saying that seeing members graduate used to make her sad but now she is just happy for them, I think reflects her feelings about graduating. That is, she enjoys her time but she's glad to be able to move on. There are a lot of things I'm very happy about, she achieved much despite a LOT of setbacks and yet always stays this wonderful, sunshine-y, but totally down to earth person. It can't be a surprise why her fans love her so much ( ; ; )
    I'm also super proud of how she is able to prove herself to management to the extent that she makes it back to two 16nin senbatsus. Also what she did in Team S that started off with an interesting (lol) dynamic but became the most united, entertaining and kickass team.
    I'll definitely cry at the time that she's leaving, but for now I just feel really good about it that it looks like she can leave on a high note, thanks to her own doing. Also, this is going to be the part that sounds kinda bad, but 48g fandom is pretty unpleasant/vile as an idol fandom^^; So while of course I adore the girls themselves and will continue to follow the groups and the young members, esp those that have had some connection with Sae; I'm pretty ok with the fact that soon I won't have as much emotional attachment to the groups anymore lmao^^
    I'm happy for her even though I'm going to obviously miss all the stuff about her being in the group. She is just perfect. I'm really glad I'm gonna have a chance to meet her soon!!!

17. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I'm heartbroken, but I guess I should have seen this coming. She brought life to SKE48 and was in senbatsu again so I thought she'd wait a few more months before leaving. It's crazy that SKE48 will be losing another big name though.

I hope that she has a great career outside of idoldom. When I meet her on 3/13 I want to wish her well and tell her thanks for waiting to graduate in April. :XD:

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    You can really say you are prepared to see an oshi or a member you really like graduate, but the truth of the matter is, you never know how prepared you are until the girl drops the bomb. I know my oshi's graduation is imminent, I'm supposed to be ready for it, but I know that when she drops the bomb I will be internally screaming for two weeks straight. The realness of it is what makes it shocking. It's really vague and doesn't feel like such a big thing until it actually happens and you just KNOW your body was never ready to begin with XD Having a Kami-oshi is suffering.

Mariyagi, Akicha, Renarin, and now Sae in a span of less than two weeks, huh. Seems to me like the girls were really holding out until the 10th Anniversary was over. I'm just super glad Sae managed to rank up one last time in the last elections and had such a great influence in SKE specially uvu

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Sae-chan will be missed~ she always seemed so happy to just be in the group(s)~~ her energy is definitely the #1 thing I'll miss from her. I wonder what she's got planned for after graduation tho?

Now I feel like I have to watch the Transit Girls MV again to see who walked the same path as Sae lol~

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Music is music, there is no "real music", it's all just rhythms, beats, melodies and harmonies at the end of the day.

I like Sae and I think Team S was the right place for her to go after the chinese fiasco but it's time for her to move on tbh.