1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team B [Tadaima Renaichuu] (2015/12/26 - 2018/05/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nakky announced her graduation on Nov 1st and they havent set her graduation date yet.

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

So Nakky who is graduating is in while Miyumiyu is out? I mean Nakky should be in since she ranked but she's graduating...

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Also, why would they put out Kana? Man, she's *this* close in that 1000 theater performances and they're putting her on hold?

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I hope Milky can center or at least be part of Faint, that song has a pretty even line distribution, so even if she's not center, she'd get a great part.

I'm sure Mayu will take Acchan's place in the whole stage, including being in 7ji 12 fun no hatsukoi, and I think Yukirin will take Takamina's position, including Junai no Crescendo, although I'd love her in Kikyou because I adore that song and Yukirin has a lovely voice.

5. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

^
    Miion was in Yuko's position but she was not in her unit ~
    I believe they will do sth different (please lol).

6. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Hopefully she'll be included in more performances? Otherwise, the only possible thing I see happening is Kana getting tired of AKB and deciding to graduate before she can get to her goal. :(

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think Miyu will leave long before Kana ever does.

I foresee Miyu going the same way as Yagi :-/

8. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I've always had a feeling that they're trying to stall her progression. Miichan has been slowly catching up to KK, and it's possible that she's gunning for the most theater performances record. If they can ice KK's performances and give her more of the banishment room treatment, she might eventually graduate and clear the path for Miichan.

It's just speculation, but having a first gen that was a senbatsu staple on top of the theater performance chart would be a better fit in AKB's narrative.

And yeah, it probably won't be long till Miyu announces her graduation.

9. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    How many performances does Kana have? And how many does Miichan have?

10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    @sdn48oshi miichan has about ~850 performances, kk has about ~920

It might seem close, but keeping in mind teams K & B are averaging 30-40 performances a year right now due to handshake hell, they are both still a few years off, with mii being pretty far behind kk. I'd estimate it would take mii 3+ years to get to 1000 performances.
    Also, I don't think management a trying to sabotage kk. She's just not on the radar anymore. (and i say this with her as one of my faves.) She hasn't been in a shonichi since B5 back in 2010.

11. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

The good news is that team B has few enough members (and enough super popular senbatsu locks) that she'll have to under for somebody consistently. Milky, mayu, yukirin, nako, yuria, and renacchi are probably gonna be absent fairly often, I think. Personally I'm more interested if team A members are gonna have to sub in at some point to cover for missing people

12. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Kana - 889, Miichan - 817 (not including special stages). Kana - 925, Miichan - 848 (overall stage performances). But 889-817 would probably be the "official" number members go by since this is the tally KK used when she announced that she overtook Nacchan for most theater appearances.

I'm thinking more of Miichan just catching up to KK and eventually surpassing her to claim the title of most theater performances. The 1K performance thing only really applies to KK (for now). And yeah, all those HS events are a pain on the theater performances.

Miichan has been slowly catching up to KK since Team 4 started the B4 stage, especially with all the theater shows Team 4 had since 2014 (prior to the "new" stages we have now). They had 24 more performances than Team K, who had the 2nd most performances among the teams (82). Even though both KK and Miichan showed up for about 60% of the total shows, Miichan had 14 more appearances (62 to 48). And since Team K already started their "new" stage, Miichan has added 3 more shows to her tally with another in the near future (Jurina's last K show). Having been assigned captain with a potential new K stage on the horizon, I can see Miichan sticking around a bit longer and maybe catching up to KK (a 2nd gen sub ripe for graduation).

This is all just conjecture, of course. Miichan probably couldn't care less about being the top stage performer. And like what undine235 mentioned, KK should get enough performances with a depleted B lineup. But considering how close Miichan is to management and how much management adores the first gen, things can easily be fixed in their favor if they want something. Not like they would do something like that or anything...*ahem* :p

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I'm really sad that they left Kana out of the Shonichi but include Umetan.........like really??? A newgen dead meat over a 2nd gen that you neglected at the 10th anniv???

And Nakky's probably in so the management can sqeeze the cash cow for all it's worth before she leaves for good

14. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Even looking at Kana makes me sad these days... It's criminal how ignored she is.

15. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I really hope Mayu gets Junai no Crescendo, because getting Acchan's unit would be so expected...so I want her to exploit the deeper side of her voice and a side of her that isn't cute at all. She's almost 22, and has showed up she can slay dark/serious songs.

Yuria is almost 100% sure that might be on 'Faint' but again if we talk about not wanting predictable units, then I'd rather not have her there (even if she does, I would not absolutely mind!).

I believe that Nakky is still there because she is still fairly popular and might get a send off with Team B, but I agree with all of you that keeping K.K out is outrageous...poor girl cannot catch a break or have justice for once.

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I remember the time Mayu butchered Faint in Tomochin's grad concert. So no Faint for her. But I hope to see it improved.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    while this is more or less true, i wouldn't worry too much about her.
    We allready know that Nakky is about to leave and W Watanabe, Yukirin, Yuria, Nako won't have a great attendance. Kana will pobably sub for one of these (most likely Nakky IMo, mngmt won't put her in 1st row even as an under).
    I'd start to worry if she is still ignored despite of front girls absences.

Miyu is more a question for me. Such a talented girl ...

18. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Kana might be a new Akicha case, put aside as much as they can until she graduates. Her goal for 1000 performances they don't care about. Or maybe she will be subbing for Mayuyu or Yukirin, much to do there.

19. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    ^ this. She is consistently shafted BUT, as with K, the members not in the first line-up get enough stage time because of other's absences. She will certainly get to perform but maybe not reach her 1000 goal next year. So while this is a bit eh, it's not as bad as it seems.
    Same with MiyuMiyu - she killed Junjou Shugi when she performed it, and she'll get to perform loads here too, so am not too worried.

My Dream Units:

7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi: Mayuyu as Acchan, I can so see this, plus Seichan, Nako, Ryoochan and Nagisa.
    Haru ga Kuru Made: Dream duo would be Yukirin and Wasamin, turning it into a really strong vocal duet.
    Junai no Crescendo: a no3b stage number... Renacchi, Nakkii and Aerin giving it their all. With Nakkii's spot taken by MiyuMiyu.
    Faint: Yuria, Moekyun and Maki.
    Kikyou: Milky, Umetan, and Tanamin.

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

or with miyu-chan,
    as far as i know yukirin always harmonize other people but only miyu-chan who can harmonize yukirin.