Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    this year Renacchi has wall calendar, I like last year style more, but she still pretyy

2. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    The Kissing Monster strickes back again at Lemon-sama [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe]

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

And yet she seemed so shocked by the Ichaicha activities of other girls like Mogi and Mion.[hehe]

4. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  6. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Interview and scare

7. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    I think out of the other members, even putting my biased side aside, Renacchi's was one of the most realistic and one of the the funniest reaction I've seen on Horror Night Adrenaline No Yoru scare pranks so far. Some of the others' scares felt so scripted but her reaction is so genuine and priceless. If it turned out to be fake though, well that was some fine acting. A win-win on both sides I guess. [hehe]

Can't wait to see her episode though. Can't find the links for some reason. :^^;:

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  9. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Just watched it, it wasn't so much scary as it was SUPER creepy.
    Her brother in the closet wearing lipstick (I'm guessing he took the photos she found in the mailbox), her father licking the stuffed dog at the end :yikes:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  10. chiuchimu

Her Horror night was one of the best so far. This girl can act, maybe as good as Paruru. I hope she lands a part in a popular Drama. I'd love to see a 48G become a popular actress!

11. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    Wait so..
    ...the point was that her father and brother were stalking her? And that they are doing it because she is hanging out with other guys? What about in the end where her father says he will "protect" her? Did he mean from her brother?

12. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

So Acchan, Yuko, and Rena don't cut it in your book? And Paruru is now the Gold Standard for AKBG actresses?

13. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Just watched the episode. Like @HypercaneX said, it was not that scary but it was super creepy. Anyways, Renacchi showed some fine acting on her episode, both on Adrenaline and Gekijourei. I hope she'll get more acting jobs outside of AKB. :D

14. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    when i compare her figure on 2011 or 2012....
    she looks nice, but this day..isnt she looks litle fat???:whistle::whistle:

15. yudhimepa

yudhimepa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    lol that was what I though to. thats normal dor girl gained weight in her puberty. but got some girl after she got fat it's difficult to loose it. and that what I hate the most when a lot of people try really hard to lose weight but I try to eating everything to gain weight but never succeed.

16. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i dont think so.

17. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    :confused: No, not really.

18. chiuchimu

You brought it up so blame yourself. Acchan was a great center but her acting is bad and Yuko's acting is bad too. They've had plenty of chances to show their skills but instead of getting better roles they are getting lower and lower roles. Acchan did Ryomaden and Hankimi 2011 way back when she was AKB. Where is she now? Clearly below your 'Gold Standard'.

Yes, Paruru's acting is good. It doesn't take rocket science to see she is one of the best actresses in 48G, but that doesn't make her the Gold Standard or the best. More important, I said Rena might be as good as Paruru.
    How can you misread what I said into 'Rena don't cut it in you book'? :glare:

I would still classify Rena today as skinny. But I think I get what your looking at. Back in 2011, she was boyishly skinny compared to now, so she is technically 'fatter' than back then but that is because she was too skinny or in other words not developed yet. She is fatter now in the sense that her weight is normal for a developed girl.

This picture was posted June 2012 on this forum so it has to be equal to or older than that date.
    [​IMG]

Playboy 2015
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  19. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    @chiuchimu He's probably referring to Matsui Rena, the graduated SKE ace and one of the best actresses of 48G. :D

For me, the gold standard for 48G actresses includes Rena, Acchan, Yuko, Paruru, Takamina, and Mariko. Mariko is clearly underrated but its undeniable that she is a pretty good actress. :)

Renacchi is a pretty decent actress so it would be great if she would land on more acting jobs inside and outside of AKB. ;)

20. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    More calendar previews
    renacchi-A347.jpg renacchi-A346.jpg renacchi-A348.jpg

Team B's shonichi was a few hours ago and Renacchi was in Junai no Crescendo with Tanamin & Wasamin. (screens from @sunMOONtruth_ on Twitter)
    renacchi-A349.jpg renacchi-A350.jpg