1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Kanna / Rev. from DVL

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by mayuoshi, Dec 18, 2013.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    maidigitv

橋本環奈、ジュエリーベストドレッサー賞に次ぐ受賞に「大変光栄」特別賞受賞!「第1回 クリスマス ジュエリー プリンセス賞」授賞式
     アイドルグループ「Rev.from DVL(レブ・フロム・ディー・ブイ・エル)」の橋本環奈さんが「第1回 クリスマス ジュエリー プリンセス賞」を受賞し、9月29日、東京都内で行われた授賞式に出席。橋本さんは「清純なイメージが同賞にふさわしい」という理由で特別賞を受賞。今年ジュエリーが似合う著名人に贈られる「第26回 日本 ジュエリーベストドレッサー賞」の10 代部門を受賞しており、「今回の賞は第1回目ですが、これからベストドレッサー賞とともに歴史のある賞になっていくんだろうなと思っています。大変光栄です」とコメントした。

「クリスマス ジュエリー プリンセス賞」の授賞式は、28日から東京・池袋の複合商業施設「サンシャインシティ」で開催中の宝石の展示会「第3回 国際宝飾展」で行われた。「今年のクリスマスに男性が最もジュエリーをプレゼントしたい女性」を、「クリスマス ジュエリー プリンセス」として選考した。

oriconofficial

西内まりや&マギー&橋本環奈、「クリスマスにジュエリーをプレゼントしたい女性」に選出 『第1回 クリスマスジュエリープリンセス賞』表彰式
    「クリスマスにジュエリーをプレゼントしたい女性著名人」に贈られる『第1回 クリスマス ジュエリー プリンセス賞』の表彰式が29日、都内で行われ、女優の西内まりやが「女優部門」、モデルのマギーが「タレント部門」、アイドルグループ・Rev. from DVLの橋本環奈が「特別賞」をそれぞれ受賞した。

JIJIPRESS
    橋本環奈「メンバーとの不仲説が消えない!」
    「第1回クリスマス ジュエリー プリンセス賞」の表彰式が行われ、西内まりや、マギー、アイドルグループ「Rev.from DVL」の橋本環奈が出席した。この賞は、「クリスマスに最もジュエリーをプレゼントしたい女性」に贈られるもので、西内が女優部門、マギーがタレント部門でそれぞれ受賞。橋本は特別賞に輝いた。副賞として贈られたジュエリーをどのように活用するかと聞かれた橋本は、「メンバーにプレゼントしたい」と笑顔。しかし、報道陣から「メンバーとの仲を保つため?」と聞かれると、「いくら否定しても不仲説が消えない!ライブに来て私たちの仲の良さを見てもらえたら」と熱弁していた。

出席者:西内まりや、マギー、橋本環奈

2015年9月60日;池袋サンシャインシティ(東京・池袋)
    5分00秒

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2059919/full/

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I was watching Assassination classroom movie and almost didnt recognize Kanna-chan lol.
    Her role is Ritsu and she was the cutest AI :inlove:

source : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3853452/

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Rev will be performing in Vietnam on December 26th and 27th!

Also, Motono Kyoka has graduated from the group. She was the mysterious 13th member who didn't participate in singles.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  4. moonlit

moonlit Member

Just when I thought that there should be a new single coming soon:

Rev. from DVL 6thシングル発売決定‼︎

Rev.fromDVL 6thシングル
    2016年1月5日(火)リリース決定!!
    作詞・作曲:前山田健一
    他詳細は、追って発表致します!!

5. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Wow, nearly 6 months later! Can't wait to hear it :)

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nail Expo 2015 video from JIJIPRESS

7. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

From MAiDiGi

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

シネマトゥデイ

『セーラー服と機関銃 -卒業-』×TOHOシネマズコラボレーション「MEGAポップコーン」映像
    (『Sailor-fuku to Kikanjuu -Sotsugyou-』×TOHO Cinema Collaboration「MEGA Popcorn」Eizo )

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  10. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The 6th single title 屋上のスキマ 白いソラ
    As always please help me with translations :)
    There is a new member IKEMATSU AIRI and she is already a front member.. I guess a lot of positions changed
    Type A
    [​IMG]
    Type B
    [​IMG]
    WEB
    [​IMG]
    someone uploaded already

Dance Version

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  11. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Whoa!! So much is happening in the Rev world.

First, I think Ikematsu Airi is really pretty and I'm excited to see more of her!
    BUT I don't think going with a 6-member "senbatsu" is a smart move. I'm a Nagichon oshi, and seeing Airi take her place in the top-6 is painful :( I hope Airi doesn't get too much backlash for the decision, and I hope Nagichon, Miki, and the others are included in the next single PV.

So overall very cool song and Airi looks fantastic, but I wish everyone could have participated in the video.

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

OMG! Yukki's #2 *mouth frothing fangirling* or at least she starts the strophe with solo lines *faints*

solo lines - 1st strophe only
    1st - Kanna
    2nd - Yukki
    3rd - Yuna
    4th - Miho
    Looks like they're going for a Yuna push here. Front four judging from covers: Kanna, Yukki, Yuna and Airi - Type Web, Kanna, Yukki, Yuna, Airi, Hitomi - Type A; Miporin is featured better on Type B.

@yukiDARUMArin well that's certainly one way to promote her XD
    @moomookan she might have a nice position and get as good screen time, but she didn't get solo lines either. So the top 6 is a questionable thing when only 4 people get solo lines. She might have gotten a good position on covers, but that IMO is simply a good way of introducing a new member. If there's anyone who took Nagichon's position it'd be either Yukki or Yuna. (Yukki as the #2/3 and Yuna as the solo lines getter/#4/5)
    Also, rev always had this "don't give notable amount of lines to everyone" thing. The backrow members rarely get to do this. Most strophes are front 4/5/6.

Topic of Ikematsu Airi - she's been around their agency for a while and had seemed to land some jobs on her own before. I'd thought they might pick a younger member if they they did, so this suprised me. Then again they have D-Little idol group for younger members.
    Generally it makes me wonder why the heck they didn't ever include Kyoka into the singles. Makes me wonder whether there might have been some internal problems.
    Also, I still haven't found even one single performance of the previous single...wtf.

Translation:
    CD Type A
    01 屋上のスキマ 白いソラ - Okujo no sukima shiroi sora
    (There's something going on with the spelling here, it might be a word play? A flat roof's slope, white "sky"; or: a flat roof's opening(?) white "sky" because the sukima and sora are spelled in katakana it's kinda weird. I haven't the foggiest what they're trying to say here)

edit: apparently sukima can also mean "spare moments" (couldn't find that meaning before, but this is in katakana, so the word play idea still stands)
    Spare moments on the flat roof top, white sky
    THIS FINALLY MAKES SENSE!

02 雲外蒼天・サムライ魂! - Ungai souten・Samurai tamashii!
    (Above(beyond? The kanji is for outside/free of something etc.) the clouds [is] a blue sky・Samurai spirit/soul! - Basically: Above the clouds there is a blue sky・Samurai soul!)
    03 夢見るだけより - Yumemiru dake yori (Instead of just dreaming)
    04 屋上のスキマ 白いソラ<instrumental>
    05 雲外蒼天・サムライ魂!<instrumental>
    06 夢見るだけより<instrumental>

CD Type B
    01 屋上のスキマ 白いソラ
    02 雲外蒼天・サムライ魂!
    03 スマイル・ジャンプ sumairu janpu (Smile Jump)
    04 Rev.from DVL Audio Drama Episode 1
    05 屋上のスキマ 白いソラ<instrumental>
    06 雲外蒼天・サムライ魂!<instrumental>
    07 スマイル・ジャンプ<instrumental>

CD Type Web
    01 屋上のスキマ 白いソラ
    02 雲外蒼天・サムライ魂!
    03 Happy Birthday - [self explanatory]
    04 屋上のスキマ 白いソラ<instrumental>
    05 雲外蒼天・サムライ魂!<instrumental>
    06 Happy Birthday<instrumental>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I haven't been doing this for a while, but the months between the singles are pretty stale usually. I also don't have the rest of the data here but I'll post it with the december data as soon as I get it back. (talking about Twitter popularity)
    but just to point something out:
    Kanna - 190 K
    Miporin - 8'765
    Hitomi - 8'615
    Yukki - 8'228
    Nagichon - 7'850
    Yuna - 7'845
    Miki - 7'454
    Honami - 6'614
    Takahashi Nanami - 4'774
    Chikaraishi Nanami - 4'572
    Reina - 4'569
    Saki - 4'383
    Airi - 18

and now the last time I collected and reported data of twitter popularity:
    comment: Ok, Kanna made a MASSIVE jump.
    Miporin added ~730, Hitomi ~702, Nagichon ~ 543, Yuna ~ 673, Yukki ~ 1'209
    Miki ~ 574, Honami ~569, Takahashi ~ 599, Chikaraishi - 485, Reina ~ 479, Saki ~ 501.
    Now, note the growth in those no-single months, where they're relying on guest appearances and their TV shows and radio. (minus Kanna, who gets lots of stuff due to being crazy popular)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  13. moomookan

Oshimen:
    That's a good point about the solo lines. I guess I just wish everyone could have been in the video, whether they had lines or not. But regardless, I'm happy Airi is here. Her twitter follow count is up to 587 now!

The more I watch the Dance PV, the more impressed I am with Yukki! She can really pull off cool songs. I've been watching a lot of Kawaiian clips lately, and Yukki really stands there too :D

14. moonlit

moonlit Member

Yup, the chibi's been doing great for a while now. She seems to have generally good grasp on MC. Suprisingly I'd say between the usual suspects of Miho, Nagisa and Yukki on Kawaiian, Miho and Yukki seem to have a better grasp on it. Not that Nagisa is bad, it's just that the other two are better.
    I have seen Nagisa in the PV, just... not really that often. I'd say I saw the back row girls more often than her.
    What irks me is how the PV is cut in the second strophe during Yukki's solo lines. She has such great showing in dance version, but the "story" cut there is just awkward.

Is someone going to keep track of the sales when it starts?
    Is there actually any reports/showing of how the handshakes are attended or HS reports on Rev from DVL?
    All I know that a mainly NMB48 fan (?) from Japan (?) went to the HS for the debut single release, but the tickets were random and he had gotten Yukki (but first thought he landed jackpot because Kanna and Yukki have the same last name)
    Later he had reported that Yukki might not be the crazy popular Kanna, but she's a good kid.

edit: what I was wondering is... whether this entire twitter popularity is progressing well or not. They have seem to have landed good jobs as a group too, but I keep wondering if they're not progressing too slowly? Then again I'd also say none of their songs had been particularly noteworthy. Just good/decent idol songs.

15. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Oh, I was talking about the other girls being absent from the Dance PV. I agree though, the story PV is weirdly cut :/

I plan to keep track of the sales, yes! I've been digging around to find past singles. Here's what I've found:

1st week Sales:

Love, Arigatou: 13,297
    Do my best!!: 16,280
    Real/Koi Iro Passion: 14,630
    Kimi ga Ite, Boku ga Ita: 16,187
    Kimi wo Mitsuketa ano Hi Kara Boku no Omoi wa Hitotsu Dake: 19,243
    Souce: https://jmanmoonwalkdotcom.wordpress.com/category/oricon-charts/page/4/

As for HS reports, I think twitter would be the best place to find them. I know one person in real life who went to a Rev handshake, but he never told me about it :/ I think he mostly just went for Kanna though, so there's that.

The fact that Rev hasn't released a single in 6 months is probably the reason why growth is so slow. I wouldn't worry about it! From the numbers I've found, they're still selling more than a lot of other idol groups. And they've been doing a lot of stuff with YNN, which is also a good sign!

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

^well, seeing how the sales floundered for 1-4 singles, I'd say this explains it. I hope this single sells more than 20k.
    It is possible that they had to sort some internal troubles, hence the long break. I mean, in the end Kyoka graduated before participating in a single. As you noted Nagisa is not in the dance PV (I don't read her blog/twitter, but maybe there is something there?)
    Kanna also has the most HS slots, lol.

17. moomookan

Oshimen:
  18. moonlit

moonlit Member

Have you guys seen this or am I the only one who missed this?

the very first CM features not only Kanna but also Miporin and Yukki.

omg the rest of the CMs are just sooo good, I ;ove the soft bank one so much XD

19. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Rev will soon be finishing up their Live and Peace Tour, Volume 5! For those who don't know, the Live and Peace tours are a series of concerts in major cities (usually Fukuoka, Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka). Each tour lasts about a month (though there have been many exceptions and extra concerts added). This was their 5th tour!

All members: Akiyama Miho, Imai Hitomi, Ikematsu Airi, Kouya Honami, Chikaraishi Nanami, Takahashi Nanami, Shinomiya Nagisa, Nishioka Yuna, Hashimoto Kanna, Hashimoto Yukina, Fujimoto Reina, Furusawa Saki, Washio Miki

Set List
    overture(X'mas mix)
    1. Live & Peace (X'mas ver) (all except Airi)
    2. Melody ~Mirai e no Ippo~ (X'mas ver) (Miho, Hitomi, Honami, Nagisa, Yuna, Miki)
    3. LOVE -arigatou- (X'mas ver) (all except Airi)
    Self-Introdcutions
    4. STEP by STEP! (all except Airi)
    5. Smile Jump (Kanna, Yukki, Reina)
    6. Pure my Darling (Nanami T., Nanami C., Yukina, Reina, Saki)
    MC: Birthday Celebrations
    7. Happy Birthday (all except Airi)
    8. Okujo no Sukima Shiroi Sora (Miho, Airi, Hitomi, Yuna, Kanna, Yukki)
    9. wanna be (Honami, Nagisa, Nanami T., Nanami C., Reina, Saki, Miki)
    10. Koi no Monster (all)
    11. Ungai Soten Samurai Tamashii! (all)
    Airi Self-Introduction
    12. Do my best!! (all)
    13. Yume Miru Dake Yori (all)
    14. Kimi ga Ite Boku ga Ita (all)
    15. Ai ni Kinshai (all)
    Encore
    16. Takaramono (all)
    17. Kimi wo Mistuketa Ano Hi Kara Boku no Omoi wa Hitotsu Dake (all)

17 songs total.The first Live and Peace tour had 20 songs, I'm sure the girls were exhausted by the end! This amount and show length is more similar to an AKB stage show.
    I'm a big fan of the songs "Ai Girl" and "What a Suprise!". I hope to see them included in the next Live and Peace tour :D

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  20. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Just checked Oricon... 6th single only sold 1,178 copies today. We're these just the Flying Get numbers, or did something happen? :(