[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I was confused for a while with that "D2" because I thought you made a typo and meant "BII". lol

It's more like nice for me to see that management acknowleges Uuka's preseverence. I can't remember if she was ahead of Aika in last year's card game. I still think of Aika as managements special baby in Team N, though that thought is rather outdated. haha

Fuuchan is still the center of Team M stages. But that's more out of convenience than reflecting the realities. I'm pretty certain Miru will take center position when they change the stage. Although I'm rather conflicted about that.:cold:

2. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    New Shimada Auto CM, interesting to see Muranaka Yuki here

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Which is great, very great.
    Because AKB aside, that same producers could actually wanted Sayaka and Sayaka only to perform 365.
    And as you mentioned, NHK has free reign to decide that.

EDIT: lol I'm so late replying. Gotta move to calendar things and supposed management ranking on it.

- In Team N,
    1. Yuuri position actually deserve an unit center, just look how similar her spot is with Airi and Shu.
    2. Kinda sad with Aika/Uuka and Yuumin row difference albeit both are MBN senbatsu.
    3. And Uuka are probably hitting the wall of Kei-Akarin despite her perseverance. I mean, she was higher than Yuuri and clearly above Riripon during early 2015.....
    4. Also Uuka/Aika gap may actually narrower than what we believe.

- In Team M,
    1. Yagura will always be M center, Miru may probably higher due to her kennin evaluation.
    2. Rachel, the highest ex-Souzou no Shijin in management eyes. I'm satisifed.:)
    3. And Megumin is higher than Riichan...
    4. Also Renapyon/Momoka situation is clear. This is a rank where their uniqueness doesn't take into account at all.

- In Team BII,
    1. Top 5 are still untouchable.
    2. Enokii may be 2nd row, but she is tied with Haruna. They are clearly prepared for Nandeyanen Idol 2.0:^^;:
    3. I remember Kanakichi get her mark high for her readiness even in 0-days notice. So maybe that's why Kokochan too?
    4. Emichi are probably regarded similarly as Yuppi. A calm motherly personality unsuited for the storm of senbatsu...

That's my 2 cent.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  4. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Konomin's status was never really that glamorous even despite the senbatsu spots, but there are some interesting things there. The status in relation to Kanakichi/Ripopo in particular is interesting to me because mgmt appeared pretty steadfast in placing them seriously despite having them for less than a quarter of the year.

So Coco and Aika's placement are interesting to me in that sense. Yuuri "breaking through" the AkariKei wall is big too, so Uuka not breaking is its own thing. Plus, management deciding to keep Ririka in the kami 7 is a bit of a surprise to me, thought they might back off on that a little.

I really hope Emichi's absence doesn't doom her completely, but six months away will go a long way in doing that to you.

Edit:

Oh! I wanted to praise the new Shimada Auto ads. I can't wait to watch, but the group of girls is immaculate so I know I'll enjoy it.

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The Shimada Auto ad is weird. They're reading off a famous set of 100 Japanese poems known as the Hyakunin Isshu (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogura_Hyakunin_Isshu) and adding Shimada Auto at the end. Its famous for the card game Karuta (featured in the anime Chihayafuru) and is a New Year's thing. I can't believe they actually did all 100 variations though. That's serious dedication.

NMB48 management is pretty much out and out an extension of Yoshimoto at this point so giving Ripopo and Kanakichi prime spots (like Nana before them) is Yoshimoto signalling that they will be using them in the future. Whats the point of reducing their visibility just before they make the jump?

Emichi actually gets good lines in events (she's always beside Yuuri and I compare them) so definitely her position will improve next year.

Rinacchi being below Azusa is making me sad. Also Aika's inability to come back up.

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Surprised that Uuka is below Yuuri and Riripon considering how well she has done this year, but at the same time i'm not because Yuuri and Riripon are clearly management faves. There seems to be a lot of candidates for NMB's Kami 7 next year.

Edit, looks like Oricon answered that question for me
    https://twitter.com/oricon/status/681740402018287616

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Riripon is now literally top 7 in NMB. Her being above anyone other than SayaMilky shouldn't be a surprise. Uuka being below Yuuri is the surprise for me (they're even in the same theatre unit and Uuka is the center for that) which leads me to wonder how far back she is now. My guess is around Airi and Saepii.

A completely unscientific guess of the card rankings top 16:

Sayaka
    Milky
    Miru
    Fuuchan
    Shuu
    Nagisa
    Riripon
    Reinyan
    Yuuri
    Akarin
    Keicchi
    Airi
    Uuka
    Saepii
    Umechan
    Lemon

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm actually going to guess it will be like this, despite the way the calender looks i don't think it's going to play out exactly the same way.

Sayaka
    Milky
    Miru
    Fuuchan
    Nagisa
    Shuu
    Riripon
    Akarin
    Reinyan
    Keicchi
    Yuuri
    Uuka
    Airi
    Saepii
    Umechan
    Azuza...... I've got a feeling they're gonna push her..... :fear::^O^:

9. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I posted this on Sayanee's thread too but decided to cross post here.

I happened to see this NMB48 fan video of Sayanee’s solo rendition of 365 Nichi no Kami Hikouki on Youtube, and so I decided to add the English subtitles into it!

I thought it’ll be a nice tribute to both Sayaka and NMB48 leading up to NHK’s Kouhaku Uta Gassen on New Year’s Eve where NMB made it on the show for the 3rd consecutive time, and they’ll be performing this song!

Credits goes to the original uploader and maker of this video, 中里安彦 on Youtube.

Please be aware that I only added the English subtitles to the video, and the final congratulations message in the end.

Anyway please enjoy!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  10. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    This year is really Riripon's year. Seems like MBN didn't really affect the management ranking, eh. Also surprised by Uuka's position and Ruririn's above Yuumin. Yuuri's position is to balance Akarin and Keicchi position if this formation is Sayanee centered I guess, but I kinda wish Uuka is there instead of Yuuri.

I see. That's a full 25 minutes of CM with different line there, I wish my Japanese skill is good enough to understand all of them, lol

11. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

NMB48 card game (read: management) ranking 2016

[​IMG]

Read from left to right and top to bottom to get the ranking:

Jokers: Sayaka, Milky, Miru, Fuuchan
    Aces: Shuu, Nagisa, Riripon, Yuuri
    Kings: Akarin, Keicchi, Reinyan, Uuka
    Queens: Airi, Saepii, Ripopo, Umechan
    Jacks: Miorin, Kokochan, Azusa, Kanakichi
    10s: Rinacchi, Aika, Isokanna, Konomin
    9s: Jo, Rika, Haruna, Rachel
    8s: Chihhii, Antan, Yamarina, Anchu
    7s: Aapon, Ruririn, Naru, Maokyun
    6s: Moka, Maichi, Yuumin, Miire
    5s: Nattsu, Megumin, Sararan, Riichan
    4s: Yukitsun, Renapyon, Yuppi, Ayatin
    3s: Haako, Chiho, Miiki, Momoka
    2s: Emichi, (YuzuNana), (Shibata+Shion), (Yasuda+Muranaka+Ando)

Note that there are four Joker cards this year.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Wow...Azusa is in the same category as Lemon-sama. I feel like she's gonna have a lot of pressure on her in 2016; I hope she's ready for that push.

Also, 4 jokers~ I'm kind of glad in a way.

13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

if the video does not show watch the video here
    NMB in Kouhaku

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ Aw, the ending was actually cute lol~ pretty simple performance, but it was nice.

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Asdfghjkl YUURIII!!!!! MA BABY!!!!!! DAT POSITION DOE!!!! GURL GET READY GORIOSHI PUSH APPROACHING FAST!!!!

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

dammit i'm too late.
    oh well time to hunt NMB Kouhaku performance elsewhere...tomorrow morning!

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Well, I can definitely see them doing a 16nin senbatsu with the top 16 members. Didn't expect Yuuri to be at 8th position.. kinda shocked at that. I can definitely see her ranking in SSK next year if they're going to gori push her.

18. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
  19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The organizer and the way revenue goes into. The latter link doesn't sell YNN related stuff, right?

Edit: And the former is NMB-exclusive.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Most of the oshimen goods in the first link can't be seen in the 2nd link.