1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

:hmm:I expect Halloween Night with cool magic... :hmm:
    But nice to see Acchan in KFC :cute:

2. trxsh

trxsh Member

Lol

It was nice to see Yuko and Acchan back. That said, **the following is just IMO**
    3/4 of the screentime dedicated to tkmn crying, which is rlly new, and the pretty rushed, messy performance + not even managing a smooth costume change, eh, maybe it's just me but I think it's too bad they couldn't just have the focus be on their performance (as every other artist there) rather than a surprise apparition.
    On the other hand, there was this actually complex dance number that was released this year, but most of the senbatsu still can't dance it properly or in-sync (jra wasnt very good^^; )
    So I guess it can't be helped? Or...

Want to add also that I dont think NMB fared that much better, as their performance ended with the asadrama cast blocking all of NMB except Sayaka lol

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's nice if someone are delighted when old ghosts appear but tbh, when will they really let it go? Is this a hint from management that it was a big fault when they let A. and Y. graduate?

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Acchan and Yuko really look great and still have that je ne sais quoi that makes them stand out so much. It was very nice seeing them, I'm glad I saw it live and wasn't spoiled, that was a very nice surprise.

@trxsh Kouhaku is a show meant for the general public, and the general public only (kind of) cares for Acchan, Yuko and Takamina, hence the lack of screen time for the other members. Same goes for NMB, only Sayanee is kinda of relevant for NHK's public so I think the audience would rather see her and the cast of the asadora rather than the full group. :^^;:

5. trxsh

trxsh Member

@Deyan Oh don't worry I know, my main issue wasn't on the screen time at all.
    (To clarify)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  6. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Hey, it was a pretty nice performance. I was surprised, and I imagine that the public would have been surprised too, since that these are the couple members and songs that the public should know.

7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I have no problem seeing Acchan and Yuko again, t'was actually a nice surprise.

I'm more annoyed with the heavy Takamina screentime.

Annoying.

8. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

If one wants to kill his party mood, Stage48 is surely the place to go.

Guys/girls, don't over-analyze everything. :twisted:
    I was smiling the whole time watching the clip. It was incredibly fun. Trick had a nice impact and when Acchan appeared I was laughing out loud...then, suddenly... Oshima freaking Yuko!:banana:

Oh and look for Owada Nana's (she's with Milky) reaction at the back row.

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    #REDTEAMWINS
    #REDTEAMWINS
    #REDTEAMWINS!!!

I'm not kidding, guys. The red team has finally won. THE IMPROBABLE. They were behind at the end of the first half...but they had a chance.

AND THEY DID IT.

Acchan and Yuko reunion #TrickPlay FTW!!! :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  10. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

I love the Sailormoon performance, but Paru as Sailor Venus, that's a big no lol. But well she looks very pretty <3
    Although i LOVE the Kouhaku performance with Yuko and Acchan back, but it's not that good for a huge group like AKB.

Redteam wins? Congratulations~

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Acchan and yuko!!! And the moment the audience realize it was Acchan... not a single current member could get that kind of response. She and yuko completely changed it from an avg performance to a great and exciting one, really not a member nowadays who could do that!

Now I can't wait even more for the next single!

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Comparing to current member isn't fair though. I see current member every time they perform, thus I know what to expect. If AKB still exist in 5 years and Takamina suddenly comeback to perform with AKB, I'm pretty sure the reaction would be similar. Or if Aachan and Yuko are still in AKB48, the response wouldn't be like that. Personally, I don't mind seeing the graduates, as long as they don't forget about the new gens. I'm afraid that if people start asking for more graduates to perform then the management will think it is the best for AKB48, thus stop pushing the new gens.

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Paruru was Venus? Ugh, hell no. (ok, was an exaggerated reaction, just so happened Venus is my favorite senshi, hehe)

How about the others though?

I though Iriyama would have been assigned as Venus since she's being pushed as the pretty one.

Is Kodama Jupiter? The athletic one?

14. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Mayuyu - Sailormoon
    Haruppi - Mercury
    Annin - Mars
    Sakura - Jupiter
    Paru - Venus

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Sakura - Jupiter, Annin - Mars, Mayuyu - Moon, Harupi - Mercury, Paruru - Venus.

If it were me, I would replace Sakura with Yuria and Paruru with Kato Rena. I'm limiting my choice to senbatsu member, otherwise it can be too much.
    (or move Sakura to Venus and Yuria or Kato Rena as Jupiter).

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  16. Akarin

Akarin Kenkyuusei

Someone have other link?

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

18. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

o
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rurouni