1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is her third boyfriend. Her second boyfriend was that other dude who didn't seem to last long.

2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I don't know any of these Japanese actors that she's dated. Some might be good guys/some might be real bastards. I was just going by their pictures. When I said, ''she could do better'', it was just a comment on their looks.

3. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm not going to believe it much unless there are pictures of them together. And also Acchan has said in heartsongs a while ago that she would like her fans not to believe internet rumors, so yep.

EDIT: Some twitter reports from her fan event:

Acchan: Good news. Album confirmed to start producing (manufacture?? what do I call this) soon! Next year summer it'll go on sale! I want to sing ballads! I want to have an unplugged live. This is my christmas present to everyone!

A: Next year I'm participating in AKB's single. But to me I think that this is probably really the last time. Everyone thinks that I shouldn't go back again right? I won't have any opinion on what AKB asks from me. This time because Akimoto sensei asked us, so I joined. So everyone please look after us warmly.

A: Every year's christmas, members book a hotel together, normal people will think when you go to a hotel, you should stay the night right? But everyone goes home. Mariko every time leaves and goes home really early www, so, it's always me and Yuko who are the last to leave.

A: On christmas eve, I met up with the Dokonjo Gaeru staff. Went to eat yakiniku. Everyone gathered together, it is really hard to see (or really hard to meet up all together??), everyone's feelings is that nice (this part I'm not sure).

A: Next month there's no special plans.. probably will stay at home, but I will go with Takamina to the shrine, not sure if it'll happen or not though.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  4. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

When she says "Every year's Christmas", does this include post-graduation as well? Booking the hotel and going home without staying the night seems like such a waste of money..

5. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Where I live at, it's not unusual for a hotel (a motel, really) to have special low prices for 2 to 6-hour occupancies. I guess they book the room as a preparative measure (i.e. use it as an impromptu dressing room, or get some sleep in the event of changed plans)

6. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    She just said every year so I would assume it counts for post graduation as well.

The 710hz weibo hasn't really translated much from the second session of the event, there's also a chinese fan who went and did a short report but they did say that certain things they might get wrong, anyway, translations below.

-

About the 10th anniversary event (not sure which one), backstage there was a lot of people, so she was waiting at another place, and because she had time before the event started, she and Mariko went to go eat soba.

F: How does Acchan relieve stress?
    A: Eat a lot. Also I like to talk a lot, after watching Bokura no Jidai I realized that I didn't really listen to the others when they were speaking www. Totally didn't listen to Takamina talking, isn't it? So when I watched it, inside I thought my personality was really bad ww. Because I don't like the way I talk, I don't like to watch the shows I appear in.

F: If you won 10mil yen in lottery, what would you do with it?
    A: I won't buy the lottery because I probably won't win but if I did, I will buy a house in America!
    Moderator (I don't know how to translate this but it's a member from Acchan's staff): But wouldn't you still have a lot left after that?
    A: But.. isn't there some kind of management / maintenance fee to pay as well? (From the chinese fan report) Do I need a swimming pool with the house? No, because I can't swim ww.

A: Isn't there people like Kojima Haruna? Those like really spiritual people, there seems to be a lot in the modelling career. Before this, I went to get spiritual divination(Idk what this is, maybe spiritual guidance or something), I was told that the more I am called Acchan, the more my luck would increase, so from today onward please call me Acchan ww.

Her favorite food right now is geoduck (mirugai). Favorite AKB song is UZA & Koichun, she also likes Sakura no Ki Ni Narou. Is ther any thing she wants to try doing (or challenger herself to do) nextyear? She said being an actress and a singer next year that's already slightly challenging.

7. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

"Favorite AKB song is UZA & Koichun"

Very interesting lol I do want to see her in UZA tho, i totally can imagine her in UZA costumes.

"A: Next year I'm participating in AKB's single. But to me I think that this is probably really the last time. Everyone thinks that I shouldn't go back again right? I won't have any opinion on what AKB asks from me. This time because Akimoto sensei asked us, so I joined. So everyone please look after us warmly."

So many fans start to dislike her after this decision gosh. They really should stop asking her to do this and that with AKB TT_TT I do love her performing AKB songs again, but i hate seeing people judging her as well. Still, maybe she (and the other old members) wont center this but doing other stuff, who knows.

(Many AKB young gens members still love her a lot tho lol so sometimes visit them too Acchan)

Menma than you for the translation!!

8. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ahn..too bad... i really love iiwake maybe and everyday kachussa so much...
    our taste really diffrent acchan:blush::blush:
    i dont know the boys who her falling with, as far as i can look she smile its enough.,,
    i think there will be bad effect after 43 rd single...:fp::fp:

9. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I guess fans are misreading the message.. Perhaps they're looking at it from a "I don't want any part of AKB, not now, not ever." type of perspective when Acchan is probably just saying "I don't want to inhibit the progress of the group by coming back and giving false hope"..

But yeah, I think she should visit them, doesn't have to be when they perform but like for meals and shopping dates

10. Milksuki

Milksuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^^^ This...

The hate is irrational tho, the ones hating on the girls just for participating in AKB activities again after they graduated, it's more like an Aki matter since he is the one asking after all but yeah.

This broke me ; - ; shhhh

11. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  12. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The skit video I posted got removed so I'll try to find backup but if you go to some of Acchan jp fan twitters, you'll find 30 sec videos of it.

In the mean time, two weibos posted pics from her 2016 calendar so heres pics. Credits to: 亲斤亲斤要变成新新 & 前田敦子百度贴吧 on weibo! (Will post in higher quality if I find it).

Desk ver of calendar (the smaller one).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wall ver of calendar (the bigger one).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  13. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

i love acchan in koinaka drama
    [​IMG]

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

That's not Acchan, she was in Dokonjo Gaeru, not Koinaka

15. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ I think it's a .. joke..?? Since the girl has a hairstyle that Acchan has sometimes then again idk > _ >

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Acchan at Kouhaku :3
    Ahh, AtsuMina *.*

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sent with Taptalk

17. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Acchan has fulfilled her dream performing Koichun HAHAHA. She's so beautiful being a queen in Flying Get <3 But then honestly...this year's Kohaku performance is so cute and touching but not rly....grand? Remember the year when Acchan centered and led all AKB groups singing EbiKachu? It was epic. But i could not find that perf anymore Y_Y

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'm so happy she came back again! I thought she was only gonna talk with takamina, so when I saw her come out I literally screamed lolol
    She really outshines the rest of the members, and that cheer when the audience realized it was her... I don't think a single member could get that today!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM4NjIyNTIw.html?x

19. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

*o* Thank you so much!
    I watched it again and gosh the best perf ever, everything is on point! They started with a serious song, then folloed up with a festive song, and ended with a cheerful, lovely, idol-song. Dancing was so good, so many members but the perf didnt look messy, Acchan shined so bright as the center, perfect ending pose....

Sorry for talking about some old stage lol. But i love it a lot yey!

Also that Atsuyuu pic she posted on twitter has more than 37k RTs and 97ks Favs....people miss them so much <3

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2015/12/31 AKB48 + Maeda Atsuko + Oshima Yuko / Aitakatta, Flying Get, Heavy Rotation, Koisuru Fortune Cookie

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yes they're back *o* Acchan performing KFC for the first time XD She did great!! She said before that she loves this song [hehe]
    Acchan still shine so much as a center! She's beautiful. And I'm really happy to see AtsuYuu again ;___; Their smiles ;___; <3

[​IMG]

:cute::cute::cute: