Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    The table to the right with pics in all Team pages needs to be updated for all teams.

2. khckhc

khckhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    May I know right now if I want to get a Wiki48 account, who should I send PM to? Thx.

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    What is this with Team B 6th Stage? Because today starts Team B new stage. Also does someone know when the shuffle announcement take place? For the Senshuuraku of the latest stages

Sent with Taptalk

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  4. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I'm not going to be active next month (at least), so please send a PM to one of the S48 admins (@ithebigc or @Mr Waffle) with your e-mail ;)

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @JadeFlower

enjoy your life! was released by Kasai Tomomi the artist after her graduation featuring the other girls, the song was not released on any AKB-related platform therefore the concept of teams etc are invalid. Kasai released this after her graduation, having 0 connection anymore with AKB -> team concept is invalid. Girls like Yuko and Sae only participate as Oshima Yuko and Miyazawa Sae not Team K's Oshima Yuko or SNH KKS's Miyazawa Sae.

listing like this right now implies all the girls are the main artists of the song (like team songs, Center is only one of the many main artists (girls)). However the song is Kasai's and she is the main artist with the other girls only as featuring members. Therefore it should be Kasai tomomi featuring etc, not the participating member format.

thanks

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    When will SKE's portraits be reverted to the normal ones? The christmas portraits were no longer in the official site.

7. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

so while looking for more information of Nogi i realized that:
    While the Nogi 1st Generation page listed Nagashima Seira as Announced graduation, i don't see anything related to “graduation” on her page???
    It's so confusing please help me

8. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I checked the SKE 7th Anniversary wiki page and the setlist for the event is not yet there. The info is available in the forum thread fpr it though.

9. Palguna

Palguna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
  10. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    according to her thread she's indeed graduating, i'll update her page.

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    For NGT. Kitarie participated in all SSK and Janken so should I add this event to the main side cause now she is a full member

Sent with Taptalk

12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Also I edit NMB again and add some Songs to the Center page.
    For the two Undergirls songs "Rijifun Ball" and "Kasa wa Iranai" and the Kenkyuusei song "
    Isshukan, Zenbu ga Getsuyoubi nara ii no ni..." who was center?
    In the c/w from Oh my God! is Milky together with Sayanee list as centers for "Boku wa Matteru" but the she didn't participate in this song. Someone knows the centers?

Sent with Taptalk

13. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Both the Team NIII page and NGT48 kenkyusei page are now in need of the member profile pictures like the other team pages have (the one where the round profile photos are shown). I think @DeJure has made at least some of them?

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Done. I'll see what remains to be done later, don't have a lot of time now.

15. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I add the Stage to all Songs and members also I edited the tabels

Sent with Taptalk

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Boku wa Matteru is Sayaka&Jo centers

the others songs, if they were never performed, we will never know who are the centers

17. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

I wanted to get some verification on some trivia listed on the wiki. On Shiraishi Mai's and Ikuta Erika's wiki page, it says it they were privately offered kennin positions with AKB but declined. However when I asked about this in the Nogizaka46 thread the general consensus was that this is false/unconfirmed. On the revision history it says that the user @moomookan entered this information in so I was wondering if I could get the source. If proven to be false then I hope it can be removed from their wiki pages. Thanks!

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    IIRC Shiraishi does touch on this lightly in the documentary if you have access to it...

19. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

I quickly forwarded through the documentary and only found the scene at 01:09:00~onwards where Nishino, Ikuta, and Shiraishi discuss their reactions to Ikoma's kennin (Ikuta - "I was definitely against it." Shiraishi - "is it okay to have concurrencies?"), nothing about if they themselves received an offer for a kennin (but their reactions pretty much tell us that they would reject it if offered). If they actually received an offer is what I want to verify, but if this is mentioned in another part of the documentary please let me know!

20. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I saw it posted a while ago on the international Nogizaka fans facebook page and there was a lot of discussion about it. But since I myself don't have a source, I've gone ahead and deleted it. Even if it is true, its not really noteworthy anyway.
    Nice catch :)