Event / Concert AKB48 Tandoku Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2016 (16/01/16 to 16/01/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    It wasn't already established that SKE fans in general are QUITE EXTREME?? :^^;::^^;:

Grats to Team 8 for making #2, next year for #1!!!!

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

What the hell happened here...? Lol

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

3. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

haha Miki made me laugh so hard, i love her dancing :blush:

5. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    And that's how Jurina's fans troll the whole akb48 fandom [hehe]
    I seriously don't doubt she can manage to rank really high or even win again in the 48group RH.
    She's pretty powerfull in RH, I just wonder if she can grab the no1 spot in ssk from Sasshi, Mayuyu or Yukirin this year.

I gave up long ago from carrying about RH results, specially because I like cool songs more and those don't seem to be very popular. But I'm glad Yagi's chewing gum song was able to get an excelent rank!

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

absolutely no surprise here. I am sure if Mayu/Yukirin had a one song option in any sister group RH they'd take the first place too))
    the same goes for team 8 - many fans go for one option thus they can easily beat fans of separate AKB members who have hundreds of songs to choose from.

7. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    But Sashii got a solo song option too which is Setsunai Reply

And team 8 has 7 song to choose from, and 4 of it ranked

8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Eeeh, I think Jurina and SKE fans should have stayed on their lane this time. She has already been thanked enough for her 4 years ghosting the theater. But eh, what can I do. Congrats I guess.

Maybe this will teach Team 8 oshis to gather and organize themselves better lol they can do this! #2 is still really good though so congratulations!

Where my Photos doe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

she also had Koichun, Halloween Night and Itoshiki Natasha (and maybe something else, dunno, don't follow RH), so just like in other AKB members' cases the votes got spread among few songs.
    but it's not just the matter of available options, but rather the importance of those options and fans' organization. for example, even though Setsunai Reply is the only Sasshi's solo available for voting (I guess, dunno)), KFC and HN are more important to fans, so they'll vote for them instead. or in team 8's case, majority will vote for their main song. + organization. if fans cooperate in decide which song to power vote and concentrate on (or member directly tells them), then it's much easier for it to rank high even with other voting options available or with rival fans who outnumber you, but are disorganized.

I see, that explains why they are not first))

10. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Yet they had Miion performing Sasshi's solo song just fine. Nope, it's just AkiP's b0ner for Jurina at work yet again. :hmm:

11. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I feel like if Tomu, Tano, and Juri fans didn't vote for Hajimari no Yuki, Ice no Kuchizuke could have won

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think it's strange that any solo song ranked first. Now that I think about it, solo songs shouldn't be eligible for any request hour. If it was a theater request hour (like SKE 2015), then MAYBE I will be okay with that. But I hate Jurina's solo (my least favorite song from the koko ga rhodes album, solo or not).

It's funny since I remember when @Togasaki was telling us that solo songs from kennins shouldn't be eligible and everyone argued with him. I initially thought it wasn't a bad idea, mainly because it never crossed my mind that one of these songs would rank first.

So yea, I hope that no solo song should be eligible next year, regardless of who performs the song.

*Also, where was Yuka Tano?

13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^You mean for RH in general!I mostly know the show from some post on tumblr but I think she was at least one of the dancers for Must Be Now!I think she sang too but I'm not sure!

14. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Must be now was from the AKB Kouhaku not the request hour.

Turns out she couldn't show up but I don't understand why.

https://twitter.com/tanoyuka_0307/status/689067058982600704

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Never mind then,lol!

16. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Tanochan had stage play today lol I thought they ignored her until Hajimari no Yuki ranked and she wasn't there .-.

Did anyone go for Hajimari no Yuki except Tano-oshis tho, Tomu has Show Fight since forever and Juri has...animal group song that she centered ? (cmiiw) only Yukarun fans go for Ice no Kuchizuke(and damn they are insane af), most of other 12 gen girls have other songs that they are asking for

17. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Himitsu no diary is Juri's song

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Why not? They are still songs from AKB's discography, how is the heel song different from Suzukake representing Jurina? The purpose of request hour is vote for the song you like the most from its entire discography, so all the songs that are listed as AKB48 should be eligible (yes, believe it or not those solo songs are accredited as AKB48 not individual members when they are sold).

19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

More restrictions will lead to more loopholes. Exhibit A... AKB48 Only RH... :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Because solo songs are performed by a single member instead of a group. AKB is a group, not a unit of solo singers. Imagine if the next AKB single is a solo song. I don't think fans would like that.