1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Kanna / Rev. from DVL

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by mayuoshi, Dec 18, 2013.

1. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I actually forgot that was being released today. Lack of Nagisa in the PV downgraded it a bit.

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Same tbh... Even though Rev's screen time was never equally distributed, I thought the partnered close-ups they did for Kimi wo Mitsuketa were really nice. I still bought this new single, but I can't say I'm a fan of the PV.

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

edit to the original translation post: apparently sukima can also mean "spare moments" (couldn't find that meaning before, but this is in katakana, so the word play idea still stands)
    Spare moments on the flat roof top, white sky
    THIS FINALLY MAKES SENSE!

I have to agree, the PV is the least favorite for me too, though i wasn't particularly fond of REAL either. I liked the kimi ga ite boku ga ita most I guess. (the screen time distribution of kimi wo mitsuketa is nice, but I reaaaaally didn't like the costumes XD)

Maybe they are just the flying get numbers, but it's kind of worrying. Is there some other big release today/this week?

4. moomookan

Oshimen:
    No other big release today. Rev ranked 2nd place on the charts. 1st place had about 5000 copies, but I didn't recognize the group :/

5. moomookan

Oshimen:
    8,760 copies today...

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    lack of Nagisa down my interest a bit. but i hope they can sell 20k in a week

7. moomookan

Oshimen:
    16th place on the charts today. No number reported, but 3rd place had 2900... :(

Hoping to see a surge of sales tomorrow (Saturday numbers), since that's happened with some of the 48g before

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

strange :/
    some promo stuff:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Arbitary NEWS: Yukki celebrates 9000 Twitter followers (9'050)
    -----------December 2015-Januanry 2016
    Kanna: 190 K- 215 k
    Miho: 8'765- 9'205
    Yukki: 8'228- 9'050
    Hitomi: 8'615- 8'941
    Yuna: 7'845- 8'281
    Nagisa: 7'850- 8'173
    Miki: 7'454- 7'788
    Honami: 6'614- 6'941
    T. Nanami: 4'774- 5'100
    Reina: 4'569- 4'896
    C. Nanami: 4'572- 4'882
    Saki: 4'383- 4'728
    Airi: 18- 1'483

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  9. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Nice finds!

Yukki's growth is really impressive. Pretty soon she'll overtake Miporin! I'm really happy for her, she works really hard.

9th place on the charts today, but no number reported. 3rd place was 900 copies though :/
    I wonder whats causing these low sales. Maybe a combination of time since last single (6 months) and having only 6 members focused on in the PV ?

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

^The main attraction was always Kanna though, so technically as long as she is included there should be no problem.
    I agree, though. While Kanna by herself had lots of attention on her the past 6 month, the rest of the group as a group (as in the sheer existence of rev. from DVL) was forcibly too quiet, so there might have been a loss of interest in the group itself even if Kanna gained fame.

Yup, Yukki's doing great~
    It looks like Yukki (and maybe some other members too, didn't check their followers out) made friends with some NMB members from the whole Kawaiian TV thing too.

About the 6 member senbatsu. It is interesting to note that when this type of promotion videos happen (for past singles too) there is always only 6 members representing the group. It looks like there IS a limit to how many are allowed. Maybe rev. from DVL management just decided that they'll just limit the dancing senbatsu to 6 since this seems to be the limit number.

11. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Always a danger if it goes from "Rev from DVL" to "Kanna and her back dancers" and then Kanna decides to move on...

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

I completely agree. The thing is, this really isn't anyone's fault here. The group got the major debut because Kanna became a hit because of that one photo.
    From what I've read Kanna had the option to debut solo, she didn't.
    The reason why I am interested in other members of the group is because I want to see them be able to stand on their own too.

edit: Today they're 9th. Above them are Kuchibiru ni be my baby and Wasamin at 5 and 6 respectively. Nogizaka's Ima is at #2 and it sold 1'109.

edit 11.01.2016 - T-spook rve from dvl footage

setlist:
    1. Do my best!!
    2. Kimi wo mitsuketa
    3. Koi no Monster (which looks like old school Miho/Nagisa center)
    4. Real
    5. Ai ni kinshai

aha-ha-ha, I think a lot of people asked themselves this question:

some Kanna/rev appearance, Bad Boys show up as well

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  13. moonlit

moonlit Member

I've run out of media embedments per post in the previous one. Kimi wo mitsuketa making of of sorts

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  14. moomookan

Oshimen:
    6th Single 1st Week Sales: 12,327

Yikes, this is lower than every previous single :(

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It´s wery difficulty get every new single beat olders, but ... so let´s hope that them get enough make 13...

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

with the way it was going I was actually worried they might not make it over 10k.
    I guess no more 6-nin senbatsu then :'D no, srsly, what happened? Aside from the 6 month break.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sometimes, it can´t say your own opinion how well single sell, but... sometimes youre don´t like it best, but hear it thinks at make it selling one...
    At me that happen with Nogizaka46´s 13 th single... but that´s also wery dificult do...

18. moomookan

Oshimen:
    The 6th Single didn't make it into the Top 50 singles this week. That means they sold less than 847 copies (that was 50th place) :(

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

do we have a total sales number right now?

Tbh, they made it over 10k, so I think they're still in safe zone, but they might take the safer route next release.

20. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I can't find any official figures. I'm guessing its only around 13-14k though :/