1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Takajo Aki and Nagao Mariya Graduation Concert (16/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 8, 2016.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Considering that some more prominent members of the group have gotten much less for a graduation (Sayaka Akimoto, Tomomi Kasai...), I'd say these two girls were very lucky

2. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    cocnert looks great, more than I ever hoped for :1st:. I'm glad maachun and chori were involved and tomu and the others in tsundere. Abe and 9th gen etc. So much MC time I can't wait :v:
    as for songs like chewing gum not being performed, I'd rather them not be since we voted them in request hour twice so it's getting performed again anyway~

3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm a bit disappointed by the set list too, but I can't really complain at this point. Both of them had a pretty good send-off. (And Nonaka came back for Akicha too, that was cool.)

I'm very curious about that Zipper performance... XD

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Somebody who knows what the Aki takajo message was during encore?

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sayaka graduated at Tokyo Dome and got her own graduation song with a bunch of former 2nd-gens coming back just for it... :wtf:

6. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm not sure if I like or not this setlist lol. I'm really glad for how many units Yagi peformed with some of her closest friends and... ZIPPER!!! My dream became true of seeing her in this unit. And AbeYagi in Scandalous ni Ikou also. But I was hoping a unit with Yui and Haruu too...
    And there goes the last possibility of seeing Kimi no Uso wo Shitteita beeing peformed with the original center. Actually I think we'll never see this song beeing peformed, which is so bad because I really enjoy this song.

But I also think it's a shame that there weren't signatures song in Akicha's case. Why not Enjou Rose? Why not Nante Bohemian????
    Ichi Ni no San could've been in this setlist too since both Aki and Yagi were in it.
    I gotta agree that it seemed that Mariyagi got more attention than Akicha, but that's mainly because of the 9th gen beeing separated and they made a huge deal out of it.
    The lack of big Senbatsu members annoyed me a little too. It seemed like this event was too unimportant for them to appear. Not even Yukirin? She could've peformed at least one song with Akicha, they were in FK together afterall. Also, there could've been one or two songs peformed by Minegishi Team K.

But, afterall, I enjoyed the fact that they got a really fine and touching send-off. I'm really happy for both of them!
    And, tbh, I would never imagined that Yagi would ever get a graduation ceremony like this so, even though I felt a little disappointed with some aspects, I'm still so glad!

PS: HGV should get banned for at least two years. I really can't stand seeing this song beeing peformed EVERY TIME!!!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  7. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    The official blog post said members who are close to either Yagi or Akicha were gonna perform. So I didn't expect any staple senbatsu members to be there other than Yui, Paru and Yukirin. Since the concert was announced at the last minute, I guess Yukirin couldn't get out of whatever schedule she already had.

But I do agree that it would've been nice if Minegishi Team K got to perform together at least once.

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Congratulation for both of them especially mariyagi. She was my 3rd fav in akb and now she has gone for good. I believe she choose the right path for her future. For the setlist yeah kinda sad that kimi wo uso wo and chewing gum songs weren't getting performed by her. But at least she got a concert i can't be more happy than this.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That must be one of the weirdest setlists I've seen lol

No info yet on their last theatre performances?

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm actually interested with JKT48 VTR message. Curious to see Akicha reaction to it. Akicha-Oshi should know what I mean.

11. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I'm glad Minarun came back for Yagi, I just wish Sasshi would have come back so that she would perform with Akicha

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm most interested in seeing Zipper. Yagi and two trolls? Also yay for a Yagi PB, definitely going on my buy list.

13. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I'm glad they got a decent concert. Even if there's some questions over choice of songs, it's way more than the maybe 2 songs they'd get at a theater grad show. Speaking of which, do we have any idea when their last theater shows will be? I'm presuming no news yet...

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    But she only got a small segment in a larger concert, not her own concert featuring just her and the members she's closest to (or half a concert I guess in Yagi and Akicha's case). This one also had graduated members coming back

15. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    this concert was pretty cool in that it didn't involve all of akb or akbgroup and a/b-sides with lots of pushed members in their usual places. gonna miss kimi no uso wo though, this was it's last chance..and ichi ni no san would have been perfect for both of them~

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  16. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I wonder a bit WHO chose the songs and performing members? We might never get the answer. We also didn't get the answer when their graduation stages will be. AKB is miserable on information.

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I have to wonder if the girls chose some of the songs themselves. Like, maybe instead of doing songs they've already done a million times, maybe they had a wishlist of songs to perform before they graduate. Don't they still have theater shows anyway? We could see some other songs there.

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I rather like how intimate the lineup was, but I wish the whole Team K had showed up for these girls ;w;

19. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I'm sure they had a hand in choosing songs and which members would be there. In yagi's case pretty much everyone I would have chosen was there.

20. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Looks like Tomochin was around too
    [​IMG]
    source