1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagao Mariya (Mariya) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I was just thinking if maybe i could spot her and catch a glimpse of her before she graduates lol

2. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    careful with our emotions muni! :fear::lol:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Came here to post that, seems you already have :cool:

6. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I'm not lucky with lotteries but I'm going to try for it :v:

7. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    well 3 apps including a friend helping out and lost them all...no mariyagi concert for me next week unfortunately :/

Kinda a crappy day for request hour but Itoshiki Natasha will be cool to see~
    56670e06-0493-4890-a197-b580c9802d6f.jpg 84aefb7b-a670-46ec-bf0f-4c90e6e2034f.jpg 341c8892-024a-4bc8-881b-5db3c4936540.jpg 7353de7e-9a41-4c80-a75d-4a2667551faa.jpg
    and we still have songs like chewing gum and penguin to look forward too ;)

made a post like this before, here are some extras/freebies I have. If you want anything just send me a pm. Free except possibly shipping depending on what it is ~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sent with Taptalk

9. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    @drazaar awwww too bad, I was rooting for you to get it :(

Unfortunatly she wasn't very present in RH this year. It was specially sad not seeing her in Hashire Penguin and Party is Over, I wonder if she was busy with her upcoming stage play reharsels...

But Chewing Gum no Aji ga Naku Naru Made managed to rank in 17th place, an excellent position :blush:
    Hopefully it will get a good rank in 48group RH as well, but this will be much harder so I won't raise much expectation about it...

Thank you for sharing this peformance @JadeFlower! The 9th gen bond is so amazing, I'll miss them all together

10. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    mariyagi has a sweet voice, and yume no kawa is precious. hopefully we get to hear it some in the grad concert~

@Muni I don't know why she wasn't in party is over, it was pretty typicaly stupid to leave her out and she only performed one other song in that concert. Maybe they have to make sure the other girls get their 10+ performances in for the day or there could be an actual legit reason. As for penguin, she wasn't at the day concert because of some shooting she had so at least we know that reason :v:. Maybe there's a similar reason for party is over and she had to leave early but I don't know it. Hopefully she gets to perform penguin in the group RH.

Really glad chewing gum made it to the last day! It's tough going against so many senbatsu/popular songs. It wont make top 20 again im sure because there are going to be too many sister group aces adding their songs to the mix but a lot of songs that ranked in this one probably wont get the push in the group RH with more options. Even sister group fans had votes in the akb-only RH that they will use on something else in the group one so. Actually I know a number of sayanee/yagi oshi so hopefully they still voted chewing gum [hehe]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  11. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    these are cute~ some selphie reports for this drama she has a small role in:blush:

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mariya Nagao 1st Photobook comes out on March 10th (Just Announced).

13. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Awesome

14. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    her pb this is too good T_T , too much for me to catch up on right now :1st:
    @Muni u were right, i've gotten too negative/conservative lol

EDIT: I'm sure this will happen anyway but could someone please translate the three letters read in the concert :flower:
    \/right when I write that here is paru's thanks

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  15. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    2016/01/21 Takajo Aki's and Nagao Mariya's graduation concert at TDC Hall

160122c.jpg

Setlist:

https://twitter.com/Paruru_Fans_INA/status/690238949709713409

After having sung the graduation song 'Yume no Kawa',

Shimazaki Haruka reads out loud her letter for Nagao Mariya:

https://twitter.com/Paruru_Fans_INA/status/690190123531640833

160122a.jpg 160122b.jpg

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I can't wait for the PB! Finally:cute:
    And i'm really excited for the concert, I know there's a lot of time for the DVD to go on sale, but I adore the setlist and seing Mariyagi centering and doing so many songs it's just amazing<3

17. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    LOL @drazaar you gotta allow yourself to dream more often! :^O^:
    But yay, I predicted it right!!! I just imagined that, now she's graduating, she would have the chance to realese a photobook like she always wanted.

Thank you @Togasaki for the translation. Paruru's letter were really touching, I would never imagined she could express herself like this. She did it only for Yagi's sake, so the letter becomes even sweeter!

I'm looking foward to see this concert when it gets released and cry my eyes out lol. Mariyagi peformed in so many good units. I want to see Zipper sooo f***ing much! :cute:
    (Too bad that she's leaving now that she's getting closer to Maachun and Chori. I love these girls and it would be amazing to see more silly videos from this trio)

Now I'm wondering when will be her last stage...

18. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Mariyagi's letter that she read to fans at her graduation concert (translated by @Smilodon )

This means a lot to me because it is the reason I became her fan in the first place. I always felt that she had a good connection to her fans and was very down-to-earth. Her quiet awkwardness was charming. I remember one of the first times I saw her she was on a show imitating a seaweed or something (was that it?!) and the other girls were like 'wtf are you doing lol'. Then as time went by I noticed she would try and speak up more in MC during LOD and other shows and it was evident to fans and appreciated. That time at sousenkyo when mariyagi said she went out and bought some votes for herself after she didn't rank in preliminaries because she was worried, that was perfect. I would have done the same thing lol! When she eventually dropped in rank I also felt we were all on the same page. Disappointed but we did our best. She's always been very genuine and I appreciate that. Looking forward to her future! :1st:

edit: suzu's translated blog post http://translate48.blogspot.com/2016/01/suzuran-mariyagis-and-akichas.html

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  19. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I like to see this side of her, when she shows her true feelings. Mariyagi is really reserved, she doesn't express her emotions much, but when she does it's very sincere.
    Reading fans comments about meeting her made the impression she's actually better when interacting with the fans. Unfortunatly, for a fan like me that was never able to meet her, my options are restricted to blog, twitter or such. So moments like these, when Yagi expresses herself more openly, are like gold to me.

I actually got into her after seeing an AKBINGO I believe. I don't remember exactly what she was doing but I found her awkward but charming. She quickly became my favourite Team 4 member (actually, the only member in old Team 4 I actually liked). I was really happy when she was transfered to Team K since it's my favourite team and, tbh, I think Oshima Team K was one of her best periods in AKB. She grew a lot during that time and created a great bond with the whole team. I remember that her blog post about K4's revival senshuuraku was really emotional.

She's completely right when she said that she missed things for not puting herself out more. I have to admit I got a little disapponted with it because I felt that she was getting more and more distant. In the end, I don't feel sad about her graduation, frustated yes, but not sad because I know she's going after her dreams.

Btw I saw some parts of the Majisuka Musical and I was surprised with her acting in it. I always thought she was good in acting, not beyond amazing, but she's better then most of the girls in the group. But her stage presence was really something! I hope she continues in this path.

20. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    [Pictures]
    January NetShop
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent with Taptalk