Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    wow wow wow :confused: Ikoma to UG?! She is not, by far, my favorite, but I think she is doing alright in senbatsu members! I really don't thinkg she is going to be ever back in Udermember group.. the camera always seems to concentrate on her on every live show.. too much.. haha. But I hope with the Mai Mai graduation, Hori chan will be promoted to Senbatsu, or Himetan! Himetan deserves such privilage!! everybody support Himetan for senbatsu!! yeyyyyy! :^O^::ome:

2. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

Just my opinion, but if she stay in senbatsu, i afraid the morale of other ug that sell better than her in term of hs gonna sink.. I also think there's nothing wrong for her to be in ug for once.. She can help ug group to get more public exposure..

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

3. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I actually wish that the management should have just put her in UG after her kennin, just like what she expected.

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    eventhough her hs sales says everything but I don't want my ikoma to be out of senbatsu, but if she's dropped then it would be fine to me as well
    it would be awkward not seeing her in the lineup for me who found out nogi through ikoma

5. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    My heart breaks for Ikomachan (if that rumor is true). But I think it'll do good for her being in UG.

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    she's good attention seeker. sure camera love her because she used to be face of the group, so it will be great if she share it with Under member. drop her seem most rational choice, that's for her own sake.

honestly, i'm not sure. it hard to imagine to have senbatsu without her.
    but, if rumor's true. I want her wcenter it with Kitano Hinako, wcutie..

drop her right now not a bad idea since UG have national tour this year, imo. And management was threat her as fukujin even she was in the back row. so, if they drop her, i think they will still threat her as senbatsu member or even more.

7. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    The thing that I liked about her is that she have this unique presence . I can still find her even though the camera is not on her focus and she's in the back. She's not the most beautiful out there but here's just something that draws me into her.

I'll be very sad if she's not on senbatsu. I will miss her presence.

8. angelica_luke

angelica_luke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree that Ikoma-chan is a unique member. Her face is easy to recognize and her performance on stage is impressive. I believe she will do her best no matter which position she is in.

These two pictures are from her blog today, she had been to a anime cafe with KTK.

img2 (4).jpg img1.jpg

9. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ How cute. 2 otakus went to an anime cafe together. I have to say I don't really like the anime/mangas Ikomachan likes. Like Naruto, One piece and that Osomatsu-san. Lol.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  10. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    After watching "carefully"... and as always.. with so much attention on my every beloved Nogizaka46 show.. the first Nogizaka46 Musikyun ep01..
    I think I'm going to like more and more Ikoma Rina.. Just because she did the "kitsune up" sign!.. (I'm a huge BabyMetal fan) ;)
    She did the kitsune up sign about 3 times on this episode!... I like her more now! :banana:
    Here is a portion of the video...

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. jeeevas

jeeevas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ↑↑↑ Wow, it's the first time I see her downloading full-size photoes. Finally someone has told her how to do it haha. \ (•◡•) /

12. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina

Attached Files:

• img2.jpg
      img2.jpg
      File size:
      596.6 KB
      Views:
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah.

It's weird: she says she wants a new, adult signature since she's an adult (20)

But she put the number 19 into her signature because she likes that number.

Ikoma: business as usual.

14. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu