Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Looks like SKE and HKT traded songs lol [hehe] (But I guess HKT needed their own cool song by now)

As for the B-sides: HKT = NogiAKB > NMB > SKE > Next Gen > NGT

@Cristafari I have no idea what happened but would you please explain to me via PM what Forum rule I have broken with my previous video post. You have the right to delete it without notice but please don't make my post to look like I posted something illegal in here when all I did was put together something that was already out there (which was shown publicly I might add).

2. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    none of the B-sides impressed meo_O. well, it can't be helped. I am already satisfied with the A-side anyway

kimi wa melody >>>>>>>>>>>>> rest

and wth there is no mayu in AKBnogi song???:shocku:

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Are there any informations about NGT line up?

Sent with Taptalk

4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It gets deleted? lol. Ironically, that video (which is combined with full of effort) is probably the only relevant contribution in the last few pages. And it was really neatly done too. (Thou I still don't like the MV).

Anyway, that blue dress is really the official costume for this single? That looks lazy, plain and bad lol. Seriously I can find such similiar dress in flea market nearby.

Glad that Tkmn isn't participating tbh. She is @ behind row anyway.

Btw, the post which replied my comment about youtube erasing my videos has been deleted. But imho, changing the pitch or mirroring the videos defeat the purpose of me sharing the video. It happens a lot with dramas uploaded in utube. They 'muted' the theme song, adjust the picth and volume ackwardly in the middle of dramas. And you can't really enjoy the drama. Heck, theme song (both the opening/ending song and the instrumental theme song) imho is an instrumental part of dramas. It can make it or break it. Once u remove it, it ruins ur enjoyment of the drama. Changinh the pitch is worse. I think they changed the picth of Koshonin (or was it other drama? cant remember). I was like annoyed how the characters sound irritatingly high pitched haha. So I would rather upload in other source of live streaming. That's my 2 cent of course.

Don't get me wrong thou. I still want to thank all people who upload those in utube and put lots of effort to them. If I need things to accompany my activity urgently, youtube is the first site I go to. (unless i have the file on hand of course)

I totally give up sharing minami videos/ old performnces of akb thou. they always get removed for me. some people can trick the system, but somehow youtube always hate me haha

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Ngt formation (well I can inly reckonise a few members

X X X X X
    X X Gatnee X Maho X
    Ogiyuka Rie Okappa Katomina Rikachan

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

NGT lineup probably all the NGT member minus kks?

Also I see someone like Annin and Sayuringo in the NogiAKB MV, is the lineup on the wiki correct?

Edit: in the Youtube description the members are listed and it's different from the Wiki (Sakurai Reika, Matsumura Sayuri, Iriyama Anna).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  7. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

NGT Senbatsu :
    Yuria Otaki, Yuka Ogino, Tsugumi Oguma, Minami Kato, Yuria Kado, Rie Kitahara, Aina Kusakabe, Anju Sato, Riko Sugahara, Reina Seiji, Moeka Takakura, Mau Takahashi, Ayaka Tano, Rika Nakai, Ayuka Nakamura, Miharu Nara, Marina Nishigata, Nanako Nishimura, Rena Hasegawa, Hinata Honma, Ayaka Mizusawa, Aya Miyajima, Fuka Murakumo, Maho Yamaguchi, Noe Yamada

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Fyi, the members participating in the MV is listed in the YouTube video description. Yes, I believe that includes the NGT one.

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ok, so I've calmed down now from jumping around because my oshi actually made the next gen senbatsu, which I really didn't expect.

Next gen: LALALA Message
    Negatives: It's kinda bland. We've had Summer Side, Sayonara Surfboard, Kimi wo x3, and this feels very much the same. It's like, I know they can do generic cute. Can I see them do something other than generic cute now please? I'm also not sure about Annin/Yuria/Renacchi being in this, because I think of them as current gen not next gen. They've been staple senbatsu for a good year now. (I'm excusing Mion because this song was her first senbatsu and she's 15th gen not 10th...). I also feel bad for Mikichan being dropped.
    Positives: I like that they have the girls playing around holding hands and having fun together. This group has a real camaraderie which for me only emphasises why the current actual senbatsu looks a bit disjointed - in a way that the grads never did. These girls know each other, they are friends, and this means they gel pretty well - just like the grads did. The same thing happened in the special stages IMHO. I also can't believe it's AKB only! I was expecting Haruppi or Milky or Rara center or something. I'm so pleased they included Yuiri and Moekyun, this is a really good break for them. Yuiri's handshake sales seem to be doing really well so I'm glad they've finally thrown her something.

SKE: Gonna Jump
    Ahh this is cute. The camera jumps combined with the screaming wota make me feel a bit dizzy though, and the whole video is slightly fuzzy, not sharp. It looks weird in this day and age. I'm happy for SKE to have a non-Jurina center - maybe they will actually manage generational transistion coherently. I like this song overall, but again it's very standard, nothing stand out brilliant.

NMB: Shigamitsuita Seishun
    Sayanee and friends. This is not handling generational transition well. I love Sayanee and her voice is so distinctive, but I think they're relying on her too much. I love the dancing on the helipad - it reminds me of SKE, some of their early stuff involved rooftop dancing right? Again I like the song, but it's also quite generic.

HKT: Make Noise
    Now this I like. I love that they've stepped aside from the sugary cute image and done something different. Their dance is stronger than I knew HKT could do and it really shows a different side of them. Not generic. Points to them.

NGT: Max toki 315-go
    Now I don't know NGT members at all, but they look pretty cute. All I can think is that they must have been freezing in the snow, for all they've got coats on! Is that actually Niigata they were filming in? I'm glad they included all members.

NogiAKB: Mazariau Mono
    This creeps me out completely. They (all, 46 & 48 alike) look like robots and clones and it just freaks me out. This is why I haven't got into Nogi tbh - I can't see any signs of personality. I'm sure they have great personalities, but they really ain't there in this video. I don't like it at all. Sorry Nogi fans!

Overall: aside from HKT, they seem to have stuck to very safe songs. I like the videos, I quite like the songs, but they are nothing stand out amazing. A bit like Kimi wo melody actually. I do appreciate that they went and shot PVs somewhere other than a random studio. I like outdoor PVs for some reason o_O

Honestly, I'd love it if they used this next gen senbatsu as the actual senbatsu. I mean the forum might explode from all the fighting, but still [hehe]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You say this is why you don't like Nogizaka but this is the first time they've done anything like this. And AKB look the same in the video. It's just such a weird creepy video regardless of the participants...

11. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I like how Sakurai and Yokoyama hug each other in Mazariau Mono. Captain feels.

12. plomeplome

The nogiakb mv is really creepy

13. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    @kanjo Yeah, I know, I don't like the way the 48G members look in the NogiAKB song either, especially Kojiharu. I know this video is particularly creepy, but every time I watch Nogi performances they seem go for a very same-y image. All the girls all the same. They seem to have a much calmer flavour than AKB. It's just not my preference. On the plus side I absolutely love the fact that they can actually sing, faaar better than AKB, and could almost switch just for that. I might get into Nogi more if I spent more time going through their stuff, but there's only so many hours in a day. One idol group is enough for me. I did say sorry Nogi fans! Nobody is gonna like everything, right? :)

Weird how I expected the Next Gen song to be mixed 48G, and expected the NogiAKB song to be just Nogi and AKB. I hadn't expected to see Jurina of all people with Nogi - I view them as being virtually opposite! xD

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Nyan and Maiyan need to do a collaboration of some sort; a duet, a photobook, whatever. They look really good together.

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

The NogiAKB song is my favourite since I love the edgy and artsy all-about-the-aesthetic style of Nogi. I agree that it's creepy but it makes you feel something lol. The fingers in the mouths and ears is pretty ero looking too, it's cool.

AKB's song is ok, generic sounding, but Miiiiion! I still think they can easily use a similar senbatsu to this (AKB only) for the a-side senbatsu of the sousenkyo single since it sells no matter what. I dont remember what Tano and Sayaya's positions are but I hope theyre good.

SKE and NMB songs are ehhh- SKE's is probably my least favourite (Urggh, It's like a more bland and grating sansei kawaii!!) but I'm still ecstatic about the Rara center! Yet kinda mixed feelings since now I'm sure she wont center SKE's single (I'm greedy lol)

HKT got the dance number, but good. It's overdue. Im glad Rikoppi is chosen for everything now^^

I dont have much opinion about the NGT song yet except ahhhhhh it isnt Katomina center, orz. This is what I get for being super sure they would stick with her for their first song :p Honestly, I had kinda wished they would keep pushing her because I think wotas latch onto idols like Moeka and fisher types like Rika by default, so someone with a more confident or elegant style and good performance like katomina would be more successful with the push behind her. I hope they are just choosing different centers to be interesting rather than gradually dropping her but oh well...

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  16. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    the nogiakb is repeat material for me.seeing miyawaki and shiraishi together just made my day.i wish those two would join force more often (of course this my biased opinion because those are my favorite 2) but the song is awesome and such star power in that video.i thought the video was unique and different and and I can't wait to see full video and hear the full song.

17. plomeplome

NGT senbatsu well its the whole group - yukirin
    大滝友梨亜、荻野由佳、小熊倫実、加藤美南、角 ゆりあ、北原里英、
    日下部愛菜、佐藤杏樹、菅原りこ、清司麗菜、高倉萌香、髙橋真生、
    太野彩香、中井りか、中村歩加、奈良未遥、西潟茉莉奈、西村菜那子、
    長谷川玲奈、本間日陽、水澤彩佳、宮島亜弥、村雲颯香、山口真帆、山田野絵

but the MV only featured 16 girls

18. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

when i knew Moeka is teh NGT center for their 1st song...i just thought of that comment..."i want a center with long hair...for once!" lol.
    im real sad @ Katomina not being center tho, but oh it's ok....the snow pv looks very beautiful, song is...whatever.

Why Undergirls/new gen recently have such generic songs? Do tehy really want to promote the young gen ugh.

Nogiakb is the only interesting pv, i wish i understood the lyrics tho, could explain all that fingers in your ears moves.....

no songs stood out for me, but HKT's dance is really good (and ruined by the "wowowowowowow". Please stop using "Wwowowowow" omg)

19. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    NGT48 : Everything is beautiful in the pv , the snow, the girls (KATOMINA OGIYUKA FTW), the running scene (i can't imagine how cold to run in the winter), and the song (give me chills because the pv helps to build the song's feeling) EXCEPT the center (i'm sorry i need to be honest here). Just why? :gavel:
    Let's burn whoever choose her as center lol :hehe:

HKT48 : Congratulation finally sasshi get her 1st center position in HKT48 and the song extremely cool too :cute:. There's many Jiina and Natsumi scene <3 they are perfectly fit in this kind of song :blush:. OH AND SAKURA, i told you guys she is more pretty with her long hair... i told you..

AKBNOGI : Classy and weird. But there's no mayuyu. Seriously :fp: How dare you not to put akb's beauty in that pv :explode:The visual looks good but the "put my fingers in your mouth" look gross :yikes:

SKE48 : Very old school pv theme and thanks god it's goto rara center finally :cute:
    NMB48 : Yes it might be sayanee center butttt there's also many Yuuri scene. It feels like Yuuri is the second center there so i won't complain <3 go girl you need that push (my prediction might come true riripon and yuiri might be their new aces in the future)
    LALALA MSG : uhm meh~ it's actually pretty sad because many of my favs are there but there's nothing stand out and stick in my head

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Guys did it ever occur to you that not everyone here is a big fan of Kato Mina and don't really care for her to be the center for NGT48, i mean their 1st election it could be someone else that ends up ranking in the group.

• Like Like x 1