AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Mamugui

Mamugui Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Mamugui1
    The yellow Heart Ereki costume is much better

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
  3. RuiRui~

RuiRui~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    harimerui36
    Yey!!! SKE 7th gen!!! :cute::banana::omfg:

when will the oshimen love event be btw?

4. H-kun

H-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Twitter:
    H15kun
    Wow. Hats off. Alas, I couldn't full combo it before the event ends. I've been planning on playing that game but I don't want to do so until I've caught up with the anime, haha.

With that said, seems like I came back to the AKB game just in time. Oshi event time! :banana:
    Time to collect them pics again. :drool:[hehe]

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Gonna try my best to rank with Ripopo in this Oshimen event. I'm probably going to fail miserably since I'm not going to have a lot of free time to play.

6. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Now I have a problem. I have really good Internet conection. I empty the cache, use the retrieval code 3 times, delete the app and the message is still there. I'm the only one? And If yes it would be nice if someone have an idea to share it :)

Sent with Taptalk

7. <3_Atsu-Mina_<3

<3_Atsu-Mina_<3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Lucky dasu in HKT48 mode... XD

Screenshot_2016-02-18-20-11-52.png Screenshot_2016-02-18-20-12-30.png Screenshot_2016-02-18-20-12-37.png Screenshot_2016-02-18-20-12-43.png

That RNG scaling in HKT48 mode.... Even 33% has a little effect...

Going to Haruppi in HKT48 mode and Myao again in AKB48 mode.. XD

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  8. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    when will they added rara and other fresh promoted to ske mode?

9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Just wondering if anyone has any tips how to get into a good theatre in the theatre events. Last event I joined theatres before the event has started and while everyone in the theatres was active, they were rarely doing the challenges and I was the best one in the theatre in 3 of 4 modes... So is there any way to predict a good theatre to join, where people will actually be active and decent level players? Or is it just luck?

10. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @Riina maybe try remembering the usernames of the top 20 during oshimen events lol if you see them in your theater then you're good to go.
    OR take a theater and find friends with the same oshi that you know will play.

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try :lol: Don't really know many people playing the game though (outside of this forum), so if here's anyone who plans to play next oshimen event with Yokoyama Yui (AKB48 mode) or Miyazawa Sae (SKE48 mode) and play actively, feel free to message me :)

12. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The things is that there's people like yours truly who play different oshimen depending on the event. I'm a Yokoyama Yui main, but for oshimen events and single rank events I usually play Other Girl X. For theater events I'm happy to play Yui because I've noticed I'm getting pushed out of decent rankings by virtue of Easy Girl Y players thinking "oh well I don't need to work so hard" and then you have theaters with maybe two active players. :hmm: Of course there's also the factor of organized Japanese players who get together and easily dominate rankings even with easier girls.

I'm trying to get my friend list filled up but I'm still falling about 75 people short. :wall: (First world problem, but hey, I want to be prepared for when the next friend event rolls around in 2025 or whenever! :v:)

13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Before she got removed from AKB48 mode, I was playing with Jurina as my oshimen and easily got into top 100 in the oshimen event (I think I was actually in top 20 even), even though I was at a lot lower level than I am now (I'm level 67 on that account now). So I think it's definitely possible with the more popular girls too. But I haven't had such luck in the other modes yet, or in the recent event since I changed my oshimen to Yui. I'd rather take the risk with a girl that I like, as the rewards are better for me then (last time in the oshimen event, I got Jurina's picture... now if it was some random girl, I wouldn't care much). But yeah I can see your point...

My friend list on AKB48 mode is totally filled up right now and even the requests list is full :^^;: I guess it's because my center is very powerful, over 95.000 performance, so random people add me a lot :lol: But on the other modes, I don't have such powerful members, and nobody ever sends me a friend request, so I feel your pain :lol:

14. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Did you start playing before or after SKE-mode was added? Because there appeared to be a trend of people flocking to a girl's main group as soon as they could (Jurina-oshis to SKE, Sakura-oshis to HKT etc etc) so you may have just missed the window of time when everyone was stuck with only one mode.

15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    After, I started around November or December... So I'm a pretty new player. I think I just got really lucky because I had 3 of really high level (90.000+ performance) Christmas costume members and if I remember correctly the oshimen event was right around Christmas and had Yoyaku Shita Christmas as one of the songs, so not only were these members overall good members but I even got the song bonus... I think that might be it. But after that, I got a lot more good members, I have units for each colour that consist only of that colour members (I only change them sometimes to fit specific songs) and all but one are over 300.000 performance, so I can get SS level on all songs on hard and many high speed ones... So I can score pretty high in songs and get loads of points.

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    IF YOU HAVE FRIEND RANKING TICKETS TO USE, USE THEM NOW! THE FRIEND RANKING TICKET EXCHANGE WILL BE REMOVED DURING THE NEXT MAINTENANCE, SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO REGRETS!

Those friend ranking ticket exchange costumes can also be upgraded twice, so it's a red 6* for 20 tickets. AKB and SKE mode only!

Now there shouldn't be an influx of "what the heck happened" after maintenance. ;)

17. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    To be exact, the friend ticket exchange is PLANNED to get removed with the maintenance on 29th February :O, so there's still a week.

18. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

next maintenance = Leap day aka Feb 29th
    which means oshimen event is 6 days long -_-

19. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Oh. Well...it's not like anyone is going to be getting any more of those tickets anymore, so better safe than sorry. My bad missing the part about it being on the 29th though (WHY ARE THEY MAKING THAT NOTE IN A LIST ABOUT THE 23RD'S MAINTENANCE STUFF!? :asdfgh:).

With a Nogizaka46 girl performing Finnish folk songs on their TV-show recently...SKE-mode really needs to have Finland Miracle added in. My patriotism! :flower:

Hopefully the new theater event winner girls get to add a song of their choosing as well (like Miyuki, Sakura and Churi did, not sure why Paruru was glossed over with "let's put in a new costume for Eien Pressure"). Or songs to get choreos! :blush:

20. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    ^ i was hoping that the devs will add some choreos in heart ereki after the maintenance since it's the main song for the oshimen event.