Kato Minami (Katomina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    RikaMina.. I want them to be best friends and centers together. I want to watch them grow together.

2. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This.

I really want that too. I just love their friendship. I want them to be like Takamina and Acchan. Plus Ayutarou is really close to both them too, so Ayutarou would be Miichan lol since Miichan was close to both Takamina and Acchan.

3. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I think NGT might be a group that takes people in from the start. They had a great start and as long as management doesn't do SKE or NMB it will be fine.

4. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    My dear Katomina... WHYYYYY :wall::wall:
    I didn't expect her not being center....

5. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Well that was unexpected,i have no idea what Akip is doing...

Katomina :cold:

6. Yunachu

Yunachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Maybe they're going for a story where at first she wasn't good enough to center but then eventually became full center?

Or they're pushing more girls; right now the push seemed to have gone mostly to Katomina, so they need more front girls than just one?
    Either way, I'm sure she'll get center next time, or eventually!

7. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh my god this is literally exactly what I said would happen. I just hope it doesn't continue.. :eek:

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

8. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I thought I would be super sad if Katomina wasn't center, but I'm okay about it. I think she will be center of their debut single so whatever. I adore Okappa so I'm happy for her. I believe Katomina will be among the most popular of NGT and one of the front girls. Katomina will get there eventually.

But look! She looks to precious in the mv anyway <3 (found on twitter)
    Cbvw3DaUcAAvQz_.jpg Cbvw3zkVIAEGdr8.jpg Cbvw4ekVAAEoGAa.jpg

9. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Yeah dont worry she will be center for their debut single. Amen for that. ^^and she looks gorgeous in that mv

10. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Its only a B-Side, she gets plenty of screen time (along with Rika). I think when the first single comes out it will be RikaMina as center, Moeka and Yuka beside them, so don't worry too much you guys <3

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

To be honest, the actual center of NGT song... is the Niigata snow. Look at her screentime.:awesome:

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

yeah i think bcs it is only a bside then it is ok for Okappa to center, but for 1st singe PLEASE LET Katomina/Rikachan double center

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

putting Okappa to center feels like the move they made when they put Meru in Center for Suki! Suki! Skip! :^^;:

this surprise definitely making people mad

14. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes I want this too! It would be a dream to have both my favorite NGT members centering together <3 I also want photo shoots with just the both of them too :fear:

But yeah a lot of people are mad on Twitter about Katomina not being the center. I'm happy they care for Katomina, but they're making people think Katomina fans are whinny and jealous.

15. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    KatoMina already shines the brightest (along with Rika). Moeka needed a push. She got a push, and hopefully she gets just as popular. NGT won't just stand with RikaMina. It needs a few other to shine just as bright to have a foundation.

• Like Like x 1
  16. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe they wanna make this a SayaMilky (pre-2014) thing : push Sayanee as group center but push Milky more than Sayanee inside AKB

or they need a juicy story and Moeka's lacking behind Katomina so they made Moeka center

18. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Katomina is my favorite in NGT, but I'm really hoping she doesn't fell sad or anything like that for not being center. I really hate when people feel that something should be theirs by right. Other people, like us the fans, have the right to think that about someone else, but, in my opinion, the girls themselves, don't have that right.
    Still, I'm pretty confident that Katomina doesn't think that way and for that reason she is probably just thinking that there is still a long way for her to walk until she reaches a place where the group needs her more that she needs the group (from a Idol perspective of course, because I know that she doesn't need to do anything basically to be comfortable in life:^^;:).

19. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    In all honesty, KatoMina is probably fine. She knows how her handshake slots are like (same with Rika), but NGT can't just stand with those two, and those two alone. They definitely need a strong foundation and having Moeka as center really makes a nice foundation. In all honesty, we have no idea who is gonna be the future center of NGT48. It might be a double center of RikaMina or triple center RiMiMo. We just gotta keep supporting her, and supporting RikaMina because lesbihonest we all ship them anyway.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018