Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hey people will yell at you for posting so many times in a row. You can quote multiple people in one post, just so you know ^^ also please utilize the edit button

2. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks for sharing @Bort

Well done introduction I must say. Takamina gave a nice short summary of her book and had a good disclaimer that outlined the limitations of her view.
    I wonder what sort of behind-the-scenes of AKB48 will be described in the book. Also, I wonder if Takamina describes her role as a "leader" in greater detail than what we (or just I lol) know. Like what exactly her reaponsibilities are. I also wonder if she described any specific events or interventions she did with members. I would love to read about that!
    I'm quite tempted to get a copy but I can't read Japanese :( Perhaps I should get one just as a keepsake? It is Takamina's first book after all.. I would love if it gets translated to wnglish though.

3. Daisy_Is

Daisy_Is Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka

Welcome!!!! :):)
    Takamina is really adorable and good singer... and masochistic this week LOL
    I don´t want she choose to work as an politician tbh, they fight all the time and she´s such a good person. But expert, commentator, advisor... that sound better :)))

4. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Wow, it's not that I know Takamina since 2 days.

Sent with Taptalk

5. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Good for Takamina for singing Itoshisa no Accel live! That is a different level of difficulty. I'm proud of her! It was a pretty good performance too.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

6. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    thanks!!!! you're right politicians fight alot it won't be good for takamina to live such an atmospher!!

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I agree! Still a bit shaky at some parts but overall pleasant to watch.
    Although I think the more dance~y Oteage Lullaby would've been more suitable for the theme, I guess they needed lower energy songs for rest too. I really love the swordplay and how serious Takamina is whenever she performs this!

• Like Like x 1
  9. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    randomly recalled-
    akb without takamina..
    :(

10. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^
    We are in a countdown. After today's stage, there is just four more stages left (including her graduation stage).
    Her love for that stage is so string and obvious that thinking about it is enough to make me very sad.

11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I must be one of those fews who REALLY cant wait her leaving AKB and finally release her 2nd solo (God, how many years more we must wait?). Thou her self produced stages are fun lol haha

I also wouldn't mind of her getting into politics as well. Japanese politic world are really scarce of women politicians! With more and more women politicians standing up fr themselves, I hope Japanese laws can be less 'sexist' against woman. After all, Abe seems to take into consideration of womenomics, but seriously he barely does anything to incorporate it.

Regarding photobook:
    9784334902087_2.jpg
    One of the bonus photo
    takamina-pc-07.jpg
    The event talk

Regarding Ideal boss survey:
    Ideal boss complete list
    FB_IMG_1456123949265.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  12. Daisy_Is

Daisy_Is Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I think all her stages until now were really good and fun. Setlist, clothes, MCs, position and in which members focus more in order to get wota´s attention... It must be hard to think in everything to make the audience satisfied.

Well :) every Takamina fan want her to graduate and release 2nd single, but at the same time it hurts to know that it will be much harder to follow her solo stuff. I hope Int fans can be part of her official fan club too. In other hand, Takamina loves so much akb theater so I feel sad when I think she won´t sing and dance anymore there... :^^;: mixed feelings

Thats reminds me... I have a theory about her no released 2nd single... In 48G, all songs can be sung not only by the original member but by other members... maybe Universal want the image of Takahashi Minami like something exclusive and separate? :huh:

Something more fun:
    after several years, now I can say Takamina is a fashion terrorist... LOL <3

Cb1dS7eUcAE_Ov1.jpg mg_mary_poppins_interior_310x481.jpg

13. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    It's 10 months since her solo concert, and the fact that a song (high contender to be title song) was recorded since then but had yet to be released surely suggest something's up with OgiP/Universal/AKS. -_- To think that part of the song was already broadcast on AKBingo, and her hardcore Japanese fans had already listened to it (twice) at the concert, and it's not released... >.> I'd think we are going to get some good news at the fanclub regarding 2nd single or her promised 2nd solo concert date (which is now her theater graduation date).
    Anyone from here who will be going for her graduation concert?

14. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

About Minami and politics… She was once again asked about it, this time during her Appare Yattemasu! radio program last week. And once again she denied any interest. To put it bluntly, she said she didn’t want to be a political puppet. If she wanted to do it she would, but she didn’t want to, and she was fairly adamant about it.

Minami was a guest at the TV Tokyo Business Forum earlier this month, and the discussion panel on women's role that she was a part of was shown on TV Tokyo this past Sunday. I thought she did well and held her own in a panel that included several much older and more experienced bigwigs, contributing a lot to the discussion. Maybe it was just my bias making it seem this way, but I thought the program put extra emphasis on her. (Although the juxtaposing of her conservative outfit at the forum with a video of her in her Halloween Night cat costume when introducing her seemed a bit unnecessary – but adorable nonetheless).

This is probably nothing more than a gossip/rumor, but Flash magazine from a week or two ago had a ranking of people who could take over some of the vacancies created by Becky’s departure (10 regular programs, many of them in prime time, and 10 commercial endorsements), supposedly made with input from television program producers. While most of the people on the list were variety regulars and expected to be there, Minami was ranked quite high at 4th on the list, which surprised me a little. While the validity of such ranking is questionable, if there is any truth to it it’s nice to know that she is thought so highly of by the behind-the-scenes people. http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20160212-00010004-jisin-ent

15. Velociraptor

Velociraptor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayu Watanabe
    Who else loves Takamina's hairstyle:cute:
    [​IMG]

16. keRa

keRa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    too cute!!!! uwu <3 i love twintail takamina the best <3

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Today is her photobook release. I cannot wait for my copie :3

Sent with Taptalk

18. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Takamina will be MC of Girl Awards :D

Sent with Taptalk

19. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

^ Her first post-graduation gig (unless her graduation is delayed yet again). She'll co-host it with Nankai Candies' Yamasato Ryota on April 9th. It will be her first time hosting such an event. I wonder if any of the 48 group members will be there.
    http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/1608677.html

The next installment of NHK's Ijime wo Knock Out television program will air on March 19th as a two-hour special (the seventh SP). If you recall from last October:
    There's a good chance that the song may be revealed in some manner:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Leader Ron's ninth week sales figure = 3,090 *
    23,989 + 10,425 + 8,409 + 6,230 + 4,749 + 4,780 + 4,520 + 4,716 + 3,090 = 70,908 copies in nine weeks.
    (* - The book dropped out of Oricon top ten ranking so I can't provide a source link. The figure was obtained from someone who has a paid Oricon subscription.)

A special display for bookstores from Kodansha to celebrate 100,000 copies printed for both Gyakuten Ryoku and Leader Ron: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cbet46LUYAAab0y.jpg

A review of Leader Ron was featured on the MagMag news website: http://www.mag2.com/p/news/147356
    It was reviewed in its business section, and the article’s title is roughly translated to: ‘For people trivializing it as an idol book, it’s your big loss.’ It was praised, and recommended for executives and managers. (MagMag is Japan’s largest mail magazine distributor. At last count, it had over 36 million subscribing members, although this figure is several years old.)

And another book review, this one by Tokyo Denki University school system headmaster: http://www.dendai.ed.jp/blog/tdunews/2016/02/17/641/
    He recommends the book to his student leaders and praised Minami, saying that she should be able to overcome any difficulties in life.

I'm not sure if this information was already posted here, but Minami's fanclub will open on February 29th.
    https://twitter.com/taka4848mina/status/697700730761646080
    We can celebrate its anniversary once every four years.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu