The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi

if the video does not show watch the video here
    MC1's act with the hula hoop was pretty funny
    That boob rub by Luoluo though.
    Also loved how Feng XiaoFei was there. Wonder if it'll persist throughout the entire time

Okay, i'll try and make a basic setlist, but i may need help with the translations and whichever song i missed.

1:勇气重生: RESET
    2:梅洛斯之路:Melos no Michi
    3:爱的洄游鱼:Kaiyuugyo no Capacity
    4:呜吒:UZA
    MC1
    5:天使的尾巴:Tenshi no Shippo
    6:黑天使:Kuroi Tenshi
    7:夜碟:Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
    8:傲娇女孩 :
    9:爱恨的泪:Temo Demo Namida
    10:再见,制服:Seifuku Resistance
    11:梦之河: Yume no Kawa
    MC2
    12:毒蜘蛛:Dokugumo
    13:生命所谓的意义:Inochi no Tsukaimichi
    MC3
    14:绿光: Green Flash
    E1:初日:Shonichi
    E2:眼泪深呼吸:Namida no Shinkokyuu
    E3:加油 S队:Wasshoi B(S?)

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  2. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    3: Kaiyuugyo no Capacity
    7: Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
    10: Seifuku Resistance
    13. Inochi no Tsukaimichi
    E2: Namida no Shinkokyuu
    E3: Wasshoi! B

The stage is so good I feel so blessed to be living in a world where there's a stage with Kaiyuugyo and Namida no Shinkokyuu and Inochi no Tsukaimichi in it all at the same time also XiaoFei fits so well in SII I'm glad she's been there a few times now

3. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Man, whenever 'Momo' and 'Captain' get referenced together in any situation, i feel like calling 'Oh Captain! My Captain!' even around Dai Meng...

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
  5. appetizer8088

appetizer8088 Kenkyuusei

According to some members' weibo tonight, it could be a double whammy week for SNH48. It's still under confirmation that the Set B of Team XII will be DISBANDED very shortly, and some members are ready to bid FAREWELL.

6. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Bid farewell yes, but many of us think it's to join the BEJ theatre

7. Hedonist

Hedonist Kenkyuusei

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Just saw this on twitter "Team XII group B had been officially disbanded yesterday. they will be prepared for the new SNH48 sistergroup" https://twitter.com/OfficialMRK48/status/705536092896759808

No source given for this though...as yet

9. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I'm not on my computer to post it here but orz the list of members said to be going to GNZ/BEJ kill me

10. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    wait, they were planning on having two team XII's? And one of them will be disbanded/members will be graduated? Wow.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Team XII had 34 members. Aside from Team 8 who ever heard of a team with that many members. It looks like it was a big training camp for members to go to sister groups or something.

12. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    No, the disbanded XII are going to the other theatre.

So basically the members you don't recognize, they're going to BEJ or GNZ.

13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I hope Xie LeiLei will be the center of GNZ48. :1st:

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Waiting for a proper confirmatio but finally! It feels like we've been talking about BEJ/GNZ for so long...

Of course the B group of XII isn't really disbanded, management wouldn't let go of such a talented bunch and I doubt they would all choose to graduate at the same time. Chinese sister groups, here we come! <3

15. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    image.jpg
    We have our answer, Sae is going to have a graduation theatre performance at SNH theater on the 16th of March, Mariya will be there and the concert is the Saishuu ga Bell one, which I think their second concert?

Oh. This is also the first official graduation theater performance of SNH. Like, advertisation wise and officiocality wise.

16. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    On another note, oshi is FINALLY back and looking good rocking the eyepatch she's had for a couple of weeks. :^^;:
    I missed her so much.

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    So it's a legit thing now? SNH will have sister groups~~ that's exciting, but I wonder what will make the sister groups "different" u know. Like SKE, NMB, HKT, and so on have different images, but SNH (same for JKT actually) just kind of do "covers" of their songs. I would have hoped more for SNH to gain an image first before making sister groups (with like original songs and whatnot).

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    No official statement yet but there's been so many clues in the past year and now this. So it seems obvious, I guess we have to wait and see, seems like if anything's gonna happen it's gonna be pretty soon though.
    I don't know what you consider "an image" but SNH has it's own style that differentiates it from other Chinese idol groups and the Japanese 48 groups. And they also have a few original songs, they are just not released in the main singles with HS tickets for obvious reasons.

To me that "image" thing is in our heads though. For non-fans I'm sure AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT/NGT look and sound exactly the same. Hell even to experienced fans they start looking and sounding the same (who can make the difference between a Team K and Team B song nowadays? An SKE A-side and NMB B-side?)

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well...we shall agree to disagree lol~ But you are right. For the past...IDK 2 years now the songs the groups have been getting has expanded. Like HKT and "Make Noise". That's not what we're use to. I do like it tho, but I still can tell the difference...or I'd like to believe I can lol. Each group has an image to me and they do it pretty well/have done it well.

An original A-side should be a priority for SNH tho~ I still look forward to their expansion tho.

20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I hope it really is a sister group. SNH is way too big and you can only give so much screentime to a small few. I guess they are figuring that a sister group is much better than the B group of a Team like wut.

Besides, China is a big girl. They can handle more 48 groups. As long as they don't kill the point by filling SNH senbatsu with SG members... =___=;