1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

That was a whole lot of pain in one post for me, buddy :eek:

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

2. davidakb

davidakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hard choice

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk

3. Jayvee-desu

Jayvee-desu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Kojiharu and Miichan :/ ;----;

4. 3jinooyatsuwa

3jinooyatsuwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't think Kojiharu will ever graduate, she is just going ascend to the heavens, travel to another dimension and become a Center Nova.
    Lol just kidding, but I hope she doesn't graduate soon, I love her too much. I doesn't think Miichan will graduate soon either, if Kojiharu graduates, she will be the last 1st Gen member so that could work in favour of her, although I could be wrong.

Enviado desde mi MotoG3 mediante Tapatalk

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Miyazaki Miho

She's a member for more than 8 years now and she used to be quite popular during the early days of Akbingo and she was on the senbatsu ranking for the first 2 senbatsu elections and then she dropped to undergirls,than the next girls,then upcoming girls & last year she didn't rank at all

she rarely appears on Akbingo or other variety shows

her last senbatsu was Everyday, Katyusha back in 2011.

i like her tho but I think it's time for her to graduate

6. Jayvee-desu

Jayvee-desu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Same hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love Kojiharu way too muchhhhhhhh. And yeah, I'm still inloved with first-third generation members of AKB.

Mad Dog has been inactive way too long. After Akbingo Episode 189 you can rarely see her appear. I hope Erepyon is waiting for her since they're bestfriends ;-------;

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think Hilary is next.

8. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I heard Milky will not participate in SSK this year. I think she already has plans to grad

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No. Milky MIGHT not participate, there's a difference.

@Arbios Miho seems to be on the rise again though.
    AkiP himself said he wanted to "wake her up". She MCd the whole RH this year and just got her own unit to center in A7th, so... I doubt she's even thinking about it at this point.

I'm more worried about the later gens, tbh. Seeing how it never seems to be "their turn" can be very crushing (cause why tf would they start pushing Myao again when they have younger girls who might make it bigger?!?!?!?).

Oh well.

10. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    I have this funny feeling that Nonchan will leave soon~ (Which I don't want at all, but seeing how she got pushed back from SKE front to the backrow senbatsu and all the stuff, even tho she's kinda popular in TV...)

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Kashiwagi Yuki

Despite being in Media Senbatsu, she has always been shafted by the management no matter how high she ranks, how fast she sells handshakes or how much she appears on TV. Even when she centered Green Flash and getting Top 4 in SSK her screentime is still abysmal. Not to mention all her closest friends in 48G have graduated/are graduating (Haachan, Rena, Mocchi, Akicha, Sae) in the past 2 years. Not to mention she can't train her singing/acting ability while she is still in 48G.

I also doubt she can regain momentum again because of the scandal, not to mention no matter how much her fans vote for her in SSK, her senbatsu position will never improve.

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    About popular original members (1st-3rd gen)
    Kojiharu is going to graduate on the 48th single. (If she wants to be the oldest member graduating she has to become older than the two SDN members who were 28 when they graduted in 2012 :D).
    Miichan is going to graduate after Kojiharu, probably end of 2017.
    Yukirin end of 2017, or earlier if she wins SSK (not going to happen I suppose..)
    Mayuyu will probably be the last original member to graduate, probably in 2018.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  13. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    LOL I f Kojiharu graduates on the 48th single she'll be 29.
    Not to mention that the 48th single will be released at the end of 2017

EDIT: Nope, sorry. The 48th single will be in mid 2017 (for some reason I thought AKB releases 3 single per year, not 4- my bad)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I can imagine Minegishi staying until she's the last 1st gen. She'll bask in the glory of being the only 1st gen left and milk everything she can from it. Well at least she gives the impression that she's the type who will do such.

As for Kojima, I think she's happy with her status right now and will stay as long as things stay the way they are for her. She probably won't run in the SSK anymore.

Yuki will graduate in the next three years while Mayu will probably do in 5 years.

15. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @filipinosayakafan

I think that's too long for Mayuki. I expect Yuki in a year and Mayu in two, with Sasshi somewhere in between or after Mayu.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, Mayu seems to be on the edge or announcing it, IMO.
    But she knows that with Takamina and all it isn't the moment.

Maybe when election time arrives so her fans go nuts and vote her 1st? lol

17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I agree that's too long, but the way things are going, it's rather safe to put a longer allowance.

In Sashi's case, I think if she wins again this year, she'll graduate within the year.

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    How about Suda Akari?

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I can feel the vitriol for Miichan whenever you mention her lol. But thinking fairly, why shouldn't she try it? She was never really given a center position outside the theater, not even in B-sides, and has been in the lower ends of Senbatsu for years, not really allowed to advance. All her solos come from n03b work, and in a 3nin unit it's rather easy to get one. Even if she was Senbatsu for the 10th anniversary album, she wasn't allowed to have an original song there. You'd think for someone who has devoted themselves to the group for a whole decade they would like something special to distinguish themselves with before they're gone. Whatever she wants it to be, I think she earned it.

MaYuSashi, huh... Out of all three, Yukirin seems like the likeliest to graduate first, then Sasshi, a year-ish later, then Mayuyu. Mayuyu seems the likeliest to pull a Kojiharu and stay in AKB for as long as she can because why not? She might end up being the longest-running member in AKB history. I doubt anyone before or after will be able to stay as much as she will, unless Jurina decides that she wants that honor instead. I mean, the longest streak of Kami7, alongside the longest run in AKB? Sign her up, please!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I have been getting vibes of her that she's thinking about graduation
    Well, she's turning 25 this year and she kind of had drop in SSK but if she gets up to senbatsu again this year, I expect her to announce it late this year.