Single SKE48 19th Single "Chicken LINE" (16/03/30)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by thesevendevil, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Finally heard the previews and too obvious but Team E's is my #1 :1st:
    Team S and KII's songs sound pretty similar and bland too me so meh

Songs not to good but I'm so glad they change centers!! Like Mikitty?? So proud?? Yunana is the most adorable member in SKE I swear and Sana is too underrated finally she got the spotlight!

Hope Chicken LINE doesn't disappoint me. By just the covers it looks like a good single so I hope for the best :cute:

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Alright i saw the PV's yesterday , but was too tired to properly view them or comment on them, but now i wanna give my impressions.

Team S: Liked the pv very pretty, but a pretty simple concept with girls being at the amusement park and having fun. Still happy that they pushed so many members to the front.
    Team KII: If i saw the PV a day earlier i wouldn't be saying this, but this one is my favorite of all 3, the theme is a bit unclear, because i can't tell if they have a crush on the waiter or not. But the whole Yuna and Yuuna being vine web stars, i just got into MakoMina so it got me excited, plus once again glad for the members at the front.
    Team E: The PV is just really messy, i mean it is different than the rest but the shots are shaky and unclear and even though Sana is the center it really doesn't put that up. So it is kind of my least favorite.

But overall i liked the PV's and now wish i preordered all 3, but i will for a preview of Sae's graduation song to see if I should be getting all 4.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The original covers of type-C regular(left). The revised covers(right)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Reposting from Sae's grad concert thread:

if the video does not show watch the video here

You can see live performances of the B-sides early in the video (after Boku wa Shitteiru) and Chicken LINE at around 4:00ish mark.
    Passion For You Senbatsu song is <3 MASANA CENTER :cute:

5. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Scandalous ni ikou with Kaotan? Oh, I want to watch that!

6. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I heard some pretty decent live singing in there!

Meanwhile, Chicken Line looks GREAT. I love the hand movements. I think it's shaping up to be a great song.. very SKE-ish, for sure.

I swear, Obata Yuna's charisma is unrivaled. What a performer. I expect great things from her.

7. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    The song is really great. I don't know how they'll tie this to an idol anime because the song is dark in some way.. Well too dark..

Got this from twitter. Credit to.. Forgot the name.. Whoever you are thanks!!

Attached Files:

8. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Oh cool, so it turns out the outfits worn in the Team S PV was actually designed by former SKE48 member Hiramatsu Kanako.

9. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Wow! I was thinking while watching the video that the outfits are really pretty, good to know she is working, I know she loved arts/visuals

Speaking of visual - I really like the new Chicken Line covers, who knew small changes make a big difference!

After reading the explanation I see what chicken line means, I'm happy it doesn't mean ... why did the chicken cross the road

10. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    because it got the PriTicket, and SKE48 idols are waiting behind the LINE of PriPara World, waiting for the PriTicket owner to cross and enter the idol world

11. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So what's the meaning of chicken line?

12. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    @Doodleboy

13. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Okay, so it is basically what a lot of people thought chicken meant. Of course it meant a coward, and of course line meant the app. I thought this was clear, but I'm glad it was confirmed regardless.

14. agus sukarmaji

agus sukarmaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    WOW!!! This is COOL

if the video does not show watch the video here

I like it,

15. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Oh so when they meant Chicken they meant cowardly. Still it is an interesting PV.

16. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    A lot if people thought that the MV was s curry video... Turns out it was set on a dystopian world. So the line part is not just the app but about talking or getting your thoughts to someone else... I think this is the darkest single ever made by SKE. Or from 48 group.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Everybody, welcome to Edge-Land, enjoy your stay!!!

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    oh wow~~ definitely love it now lol. And they gave solo lines to Rara and Ryoha~ which is definitely cool. Everyone looks really good too.

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    not even close. the darkest song is I'm Crying from Team A 6th Stage BY FAR. It's basically a suicidal song.

20. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ryoha in the video...not only does she look great, she's given a lot of focus in the PV. It almost makes her look like she could be a double center with Jurina. Almost. Of course, J is still the hero.

I was hoping when I heard the audio version that some of the solo lines were UhaLala. That, the song itself, and the concept of the video is making me really, really excited for this single.