Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think she's on the way out too. But not any time soon. I could see it happening later this year.

2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yeah, Dasu is in the danger zone :s Older member, dropping 8 ranks in the last elections (and she dropped by losing votes, not because others gained more than her), and she took that really badly... It's sad, but I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to leave this year....

3. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I think Dasu only lost four or five thousand votes? I would say more people shot past her. When she was 10th in 2014 she had 48k votes, but 15th in 2015 had already 49k votes and 10th in the same year had 63k. So I don't think she lost too much ground by herself, her fans just probably weren't expecting such a drastic increase in vote requirement to keep her in Senbatsu.

Other than that and losing her AKB Senbatsu spot (which would have been the case anyway), her position in SKE Senbatsu is still secure and she's still put above girls who overshot her - Aya, Churi and Kaotan. Her handshake sales are still excellent too.

4. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I wouldn't really be surprised to see all of AKB Gen 4 going within 2 years or so.

5. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    it'll be very nice if miichan is the last 1rst gen memeber to graduate!!! :cute:
    i'm expecting kojiharu to graduate soon mybe in the beggining of 2017!!

6. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Woah all these predictions on who's graduating and when so intense. ~.~
    I think this years SSK is going to tell us a lot. If Sasshi takes the crown again she either graduate later in the year or try to get cocky and pull a 4th win. If she doesn't win she also might graduate too. Here are some of my other predictions:

Maeda Ami haven't really seen anyone mention her but I feel she might be leaving soon. Its kind of sad to see that she didn't even get to participate in the MT no sasagu stage. Shes not in senbatsu she's understudying at the stage, she not really featured anywhere else that I can think so it doesn't seem like she has much left.

Oya Masana she's definitely getting up there in age and her senbatsu spots pretty decent, but I still think she's a likely candidate.

Watanabe Miyuki I kind of see this one coming. Depending on if she runs in SSK I think it will determine rather she's going to stay or not.

Sashihara Rino(lol more on Sasshi) I kind of see her pulling a kojiharu and sort of dragging it out. It would be interesting to see how HKT would fare without her there. Even if she did graduate I have some speculations that she might even still stay the theater manager, but that's just a wild theory of mine. I'm not pushing for her to leave, I'm more curious to see how that would change things in 48G.

7. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I think that management want to keep some of old generations members as long as they can, bc after all of them graduate there might be many fans, that would "graduate" from AKB as well.
    I think they would keep Miichan, Kojiharu and Myao for longer time; if someone would graduate soon it might be Yukirin. I doubt about Mayuyu graduation: she doesn't have dreams like becoming actress or singer etc., I think that her main goal is to be "idol in general", therefore I can't see a good reason for her to leave (just my thoughts on that).

8. air

air Kenkyuusei

Watanabe Miyuki, now that she isn't participating in 44th single or 45th single senbatsu sousenkyo...

Nooooo Milkyyyyyy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

9. air

air Kenkyuusei

I thought Yukirin was the one who wants to be a ‘life-time idol’. Mayuyu is the one who wants to act.

10. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I know she is good at acting, but I thought it isn't her main goal. Now I checked some of her intreviews and you are right, she aim for being actress in the future. Aww, don't know anymore.

Btw, I wonder what about Oya Shizuka, what kind of plan manegement has for her.
    . I used to like her a lot, but havn't see her at all lately. She is out of rank for sometime now, and she is almost as old as I am, lol.

update: just saw senbatsu for 44th, awesome:) but that might be as well "sayonara single".

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  11. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I feel like Milky is going to pull a Rena and announce graduation after the sousenkyo now that she isn't participating

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Jazzichi_48 I'm not sure, but I read that Maeda Ami has another side-work and this is why she couldn't appear a lot in team A stage. I think she has a stage play or something like this? Maybe someone knows better and can correct me, but I remember reading about it. But yes, it's possible that she will decide to graduate, but she isn't so old though so maybe she could decide to still stay for some years, who knows.

For big names, I think maybe this year there will be Mirukii and Kojiharu graduations. Also maybe Miichan if her movie does well she will maybe want to focus on her solo career. I'm sad about Mirukii though it will feel empty when she will graduate, I don't want her to go TT___TT

13. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'd have to agree with what everyone else is saying, now that Mirukii has announced that she's not participating in the sousenkyo it seems highly likely that she will announce her graduation soon. Other than that I would say Maeda Ami and Oya Shizuoka are probably thinking about graduation at this time. Even though Oya was selected for the 44th single I wonder if she will be thinking of going out on a high note. I love Aamin but there isn't much left for her in AKB so I imagine she probably feels it is time to move on.

14. air

air Kenkyuusei

I agree, she previously stated in AKBShow with Takamina that she likes excitement, and as such I doubt she will go down the nyannyan route of staying in AKB just because.

15. air

air Kenkyuusei

I personally feel that the involvement of so many older members in the 44th single senbatsu is to balance out the number of new faces in the selectiom, as well as to send off whoever wants to graduate on a slightly higher note as they would otherwise be on. Mgmt is giving new gen a significant push through this line up and I wouldn't be surprised if this, compounded with the departure of Takamina, leads to the graduation of the remaining old gen members.

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    My current list of girls who can't wave their flags hard enough because they'd disrupt the space-time continuum:

Mirukii mai sinnamon roll (Rejecting both a single and sousenkyo? She wants out, fast! My only request is that she announces it at a big event)

Miichan (By reading the recent articles she really wants to graduate but she wants to do it right. If she takes off as an actress she will do it. She seems very meticulous about the whole ordeal)

Aya (if her academic issues continue she might do it. She would not be the first nor the last to choose her studies over her group.)

Kojiharu (She loves to wave the flags but also loves to be there. I can see her skipping Sousenkyo again and just lounging around a little more. She clearly doesn't mind skipping one single worth of exposure at this point because she's a well-established figure)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Dunno about Milky tbh.

Last year Annin did exactly the same and look at her, still around one year later (and hopefully participating in the ssk this year).

We'll have to wait and see. Does she have anything lined up after graduation though?

18. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    But Annin was a different case, I mean the accident thing.
    Milky graduation might be a good occasion for other NMB members to get a push, I am definitely not against it.

19. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Hopefully. NMB haven't been doing too well in terms of popularity yet compared to SKE and HKT.

20. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    If you haven't thought about it I can tell you that the number of graduated girls from AKB48 is higher then the present girls.

Regarding who will graduated next this day has showed you how difficult such predictions is, who would have thought about Harukyan? Edit: I mean of course before she skipped SSK.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016