Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@Jesse Açaí Yeah, but those are rehashes, so it's not comparable to the chances an original stage has of being released as a CD. On the other hand, I had no idea they aren't releasing revival stages on CD anymore :eek: the sales of Stage CDs have always been abysmal though, so I guess it makes sense. It's kind of sad for fans of the Theater Girls though, because those would've been the only chance to listen to some of the girls sing solo lines or whatever.

And I guess they are releasing MT ni sasagu in the single because the Takamina worship just CAN NOT WILL NOT be stopped, but I don't think it means the stage as a whole won't get a proper release. For reference, Shonichi was released as the B-side of Namida Surprise IIRC and then again included in the first AKB album, and we got B3 released as a studio version with all the other Lost Stages.

I don't want to lose hope, because I really like A7 musically, except for the block of songs Haruna opted out of lol.

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    A7 is a brilliant stage, and one of Team A's best stages... it'd be a HUGE shame if it wasn't released as a CD.

I've been spamming the terribly edited audio track I made out of my favorite songs.. namely, Prime Time, Lavender Field, She Is Gone, Yui's solo, Monzennakacho Dance, and Konya Gloria...

But studio quality is something I'm salivating for.

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    N3 studio recordings were release about 4 months after shonichi

i'm expecting A7 to be released after election

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Did they really need to do replace Sakura with a non-team A member? This isn't the old AKB days where unders came from different teams -.-

6. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Not sure when ^ is coming from since afaik this has always been done, especially on teams with very few members. Also, wasn't there a time quite recently that 5 or so Team 4 members subbed in Team K?

7. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

When members from different teams sub do they sing live or would they pre-record their lines ?

Imagine if they released solo studio recordings for each member for each stage ! :^O^:

8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

The question is, will yuiri sing yume de kiss me?
    Still hope kayoyon as sakura under, but looks like she will be on yamada position

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think anyone can sub for a missing member now that something like this happens.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Sometimes it is pre-recorded, sometimes live. But mostly, especially for short notice replacements like this, they just use the original girls vocal track and hope it gets lost in the multitude of voice tracks.

IF Yuiri does Yume de Kiss Me, I expect it to be live. Short notice and all.

11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    well.. I am not sure I am hearing things or not, but I kind of hear Acchan's voice in her solo lines/shared lines in some songs they performed even after Acchan graduated. If I am not wrong, I still heard Acchan's singing her shared line with Minami in Kurumi to dialogue performed in the Takamina's produced stage.. but maybe it's my misunderstanding due to the low quality of the audio? idk...

12. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yuiri is the girl who can use this opportunity the best. Sakura's position is one of the best in this stage, Yuiri can prove her worth and prove it for AKB, that AKB doesn't need kennins to be better. I am especially looking forward to the strong possibility of Yuiri singing Sakura's solo song. Yuiri is a strong performer and good singer, I expect her to far surpass Sakura's performance.

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The problem is that they are short on people and this is an 18-nin stage. At least they chose an ace theater girl (hopefully wont stay as theater girl forever) with a proven skill.
    Edit: Anyway, with the very short notice, if there is someone that could do it, one of them is Yuiri.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yuiri subbing for Sakura :worthy: that's a great replacement and happy for Yuiri. Yuiri got the most stage performances in 2014 and 2015 so thats a great candidate.

15. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

have Aamin performed A7 yet?
    I haven't seen any news from her but the absence from the shonichi

16. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    ^ nope, she's still not in the line up

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I think it would be better if they give other Team A members the spot but I'm happy for Yuiri. And please sing this solo! :D

Sent with Taptalk

18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It is 16 nin, but they have allowed for two extra members to appear for select songs.

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I'm wondering if they'll just cut out the Nyan/Paruru duet if neither of them can be there on a certain day

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Right now they persist with 18 nin even with the lack of members to perform it. Probably they will perform as 16 nin once Karen graduate? the other member that would be cut from the line up I guess would be Nattsun?

As for Aamin, she is probably busy preparing for what I assume is a stage play? https://twitter.com/MaoriHoshino/status/705439767832297472
    And since this A7 stage is totally new, I guess she just didn't have the time to learn it while practicing for that stage play.

Edit: Also to respond on flutterbyu post, I would rather they give the opportunity to other members vs removing it from the set list.

Just one more thing, I don't think Yuiri would do the solo. As much as I want Yuiri to do the solo, realistically it would only be fair for another team A member to do the solo. I think Naanya would perform it (which Yuiri then would perform in Seifuku Bikini). Either her or Paruru. Between Naanya and Paruru, realistically, Naanya would be the one to do it just because I think Paruru would reject it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016