AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Nass017

Nass017 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i go with jurina

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

2. Sawamura

Sawamura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I got Miion from KwM dasu. Apparently she doesn't come with photo. image.jpeg

The rest is not good. But i'll take Miion as my first 6 stars green girl

3. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    how come? they won't do team dasu too for KwM, poor team 4

4. alm0nd

alm0nd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    almondina
    This time around, the dasu costume does not come with a photo. The photos come with the S version of the event costume for senbatsu members.

S versions can be obtained using Premium Tickets, which are given to the top 50 theaters in each mode.

5. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    i'll go with the aanya group again hope to get more than last xD aren't totally sure what we do as i have played but getting nothing. Also is it just me or have they by mistake put the valentine banner on the songs instead of the new one?

6. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ....no, that's the guerilla event songs for the winners of the Valentine group event (Top 7 girls for each mode). Just an easy way to farm those girls and their 4* drops.
    Point gathering for KwM event won't begin until after the maintenance on the 15th.

7. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    ahhhh okay thanks x3 first now i saw their names on the banners heh didn't play that event

if the video does not show watch the video here
    might be a little bad quality will see why but tried record one of my plays in sakura, minna de tabeta. As the sounds goes in my pc too i got alot of greats where i normally only get around 5 if not less

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I really want to dasu to see if I can get that lovely KwM costume but I'm 10 gems away from a 10 dasu ;A; I don't know if I'll be able to get it... I wouldn't mind a repeat GF Shiichan to raise her to 6 stars, though....

9. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Can anyone fill me in on what I have to do for these events and how everything works for them. They have always confused and I know nothing about them.

Screenshot_2016-03-10-23-20-19.png

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    From my understanding, you're sticking to your kami-oshi for this event and join a theater with other people who have the same oshimen? You perform missions and I guess there's some kind of score sharing and you're also ranked within the 8 members of the theater.... at the end of the event, the 7 girls with the best theaters are given a special dasu and a guerilla event song in which the pots contain one of them exclusively, like in the recent update with the valentine's event... Basically, you're ranked by theater points, and by individual points...? There's a little bit of team effort in this so it would probably be rude to join a theater and then not play the event like I did last time because I was busy orz

11. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    General instructions to the event can be found here. (Now there's NMB and HKT but the event is still pretty much the same, just with slightly different score goals and such.)

12. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Ah thank you. I still don't get how you get points for the theater and such becuase I just clreaded a song and I haven't got any points or attendance on the theatre.

Do I need the theatre to have 8/8 because all the Minarun theatres have about 2, 3 max

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  13. ParuruYuria

ParuruYuria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda
    Yuria Main right here!

14. neroez21

neroez21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can someone help me translate this?^^ Screenshot_2016-03-11-20-50-55.jpg

15. blu3min

blu3min Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

The event has yet to start. Event only starts on 15 March after the maintenance.

It will be good to have 8/8 to get more event points

16. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    "log in for 5 days" "clear 2 songs on hard or more" "score 180,000 in one song"

17. neroez21

neroez21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    thanks..^^

Screenshot_2016-03-12-04-31-01.jpg
    By the way.. Hows to get this kind of ticket?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  18. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    This is the sign-up period. The actual event and point gathering starts after the maintenance on the 15th.
    Why do I have a distinct feeling all this has been brought up before? :hmm:

@neroez21 Those are award tickets from the last event. You can't get more of them anymore since the event is over.

19. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    groups event point count all songs you play, and will give you some bonuses if your theater partners completed some mission ( usually full combo hard and high score )

you better quick to sign in to minarun theater. i think there's many people use minarun as their oshi.

20. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Expert songs for those new rare drops?
    Difficulty is INSANE. Like "probably need to hack this :poop:" insane. :spam: :wall: :gavel: >( :rant: :asdfgh:

Completing isn't the issue as much as "get even one pot drop" AND rank high enough for that pot to evolve.

Guess I'm stuck with Flying Get and Must Be Now (I already have like two units' worth of HebiRote-girls, though). :wall:

Full-comboing the Expert songs nets you a free new costume drop (Takamina HebiRote/SKE Jurina/Durian Shonen Sayanee/HKT Sasshii) but who the hell can full combo those without resorting to non-legit means.