1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 19th Single "Chicken LINE" (16/03/30)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by thesevendevil, Feb 6, 2016.

1. trxsh

trxsh Member

Rara is actually selling the best out of the three as of the past couple of singles. Not that I mind if she is less popular though, she is an unconventional type and is not going to appeal to ppl who dont like goripush members, but what's most important to me is that the exposure allows her to build up a strong core fanbase, which seems to be happening quickly ^^

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
  3. gomattou

gomattou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I think Lala popular than Yunana or Kano

755 FOLLOWERS: Lala 8010, Yunana 5417, Kano 4856

4. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

I think Rara, Yunana, Kano, Airi and Sugawara are all on the same level.

5. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Really excited to ssk.

6. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    Airi [hehe] not really or not that much! If you look at Maayan that already is 5 songs when Airi is in one... She can be more pushed.

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Airi still young tho
    I just hope Yunana or Kano will rank above Rara and very high (undergirls miracle)
    i just hate the push they give her and ignoring Kano and Yunana

8. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    People said whether a song is a dark song or not probably because of the black and dark background with a lil bit dancey music :^^;:

9. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

im talking about popularity.

and about her push, she's 13, her work is limited compared to Sugawara who just turned 16. I think it's also the reason why they picked
    Sugawara instead of Yunana for senbatsu.

they aren't ignoring Yunana though, she's one of the pushes, Rara just gets more.

10. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
  12. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  13. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Nao ALWAYS delivers. I'd love to see her centering a main a-side sometime soon.

14. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    So SKE did break their record..unless anyone heard them say "Chicken LINE" in the song
    The chore seems okay. Though I might need to watch a brighter version like in AKB48 SHOW to have a better look.

Nao is an awesome dancer but I still can't see her as a solo center. w-center maybe.
    She did a great job as J's under but when beside Uha and Lala, my eyes wander to the sides more.

Also is Tani back row? Was she there? couldn't tell
    Also was that Mikitty or Suzuran?? I'm pretty sure it was Mikitty though.
    Masana senpai glowing even in the back. but I'm just biased like that~

15. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Agreed with other people here that Nao absolutely owned that position, and I would love to see a Nao or Furumarion Center, after all they were able to get their own sub-unit [hehe]
    Whether that would happen though is another question entirely, after all SKE seems to be focusing on the "Future of SKE" story, and if the formation's anything to go by Rara and Ryoha are the two who's getting management's focus at the moment, though at least they're experimenting with the B-Side centers :chuffed:

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    To me Nao is a way better ace candidate than UhaRara combined. And i thought she'll be where UhaRara's currently at when Rena officially graduates but i guess not lol

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I think management wanted to make Team KII look weak. I mean, not one from them were in AKB's Media Senbatsu post-Kokoro no Placard with the exception of Halloween Night.

18. agus sukarmaji

agus sukarmaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  19. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Holy shizzz, Nao really took the centre position, she was full of charisma, she took the song with the proper idea, not too necessarily dark but really cool
    TBH, when Nao was pushed as the original next-gen centre I didn't really think she was meant to be it, but like now... I hope she will be

Team KII: I'm happy I got hear all the songs live cleanly, I'm actually like the KII song (even though it is kinda generic, maybe Aki-P's last song he wrote for this single)
    Like idk about you guys but I can tell when Aki-P gets excited about writing lyrics on a track he really likes, the lyrics and melody get real

Team S: - JUST LOVIN THE SONG, and the centre! ofc!

Team E: the general favourite back side, this is what I mean, where you can feel Aki-P personally likes the song and found the "is that you shecret" melody and went with the flow

20. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    But like Nao is older than even Jurina...why should she be pushed as future ace when Jurina is still there?