1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I agree. They should have let someone else do it, like tomu or naanya.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Oops, sorry if anybody feel that I was accusing him/her

--

Yea that's the point, imo, Renacchi knows how to smile but Annin's smile looks like as if she was forced to perform but she wants to shit so bad and can't hold on any longer but she has to smile in front of the cameras.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's a matter of taste. I simply loved Annin's smile and calm presence.

Also, that SNH version looks ao good! Props to them for creating a proper choreography.

4. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Oh god...once again.
    The choreo sucks anyway, no matter who is the center. I just wish Annin would show a smile similar to some we saw during her seitansai :(

(Mod note: quote removed)

Try and put put yourself in their shoes for a moment. It must be super annoying to see that one guy blaming their oshi for literally everything... (like 'girl can't get over her attack lol such loser' or 'she doesn't even work at all yet she's in senbatsu but doesn't do HS, she's just an incompetent girl that managment love lol I know everthing about backstage') <- I'm not even exaggerating.

Edit: that one guy that comes back to make a "joke" about their oshi. Seriously, we already told you to watch A 7th stage. She improved and will definitely improve in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
  5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    exactly

I just happen to think she's just tragic in the KwM perf on AKB SHOW

6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lol true. Reason i made that shade was the majority people here think the choreography for this song is too simple and limited and Annin is known for her, let's just say, less than stellar dancing skills. Hence, I made that post. People need to lighten up around here

I get that. And i get why Annin was given a chance to center this. I wouldnt be surprised at all if she centers the next single, the election single. I just hope she joins ssk and start doing hs events again.

I just hate it when super hardcore fans start acting like lunatics. Like their oshis can never do anything wrong and think their oshis are their personal property.

7. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

SNH did a great job there. I thought they already translate the song to Chinese. :^^;:

By the way, Annin also centered on CDTV.
    CdXIdEuUAAATySy.jpg large.jpg CdXLP8WVAAABC9n.jpg large.jpg

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And that's fine.

So the only unders we've seen fot Sakura are Renacchi and Annin, right?
    It seems they're goingfor a certain type of girl for it.
    I can't imagine Kojimako centering this for some reason.

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I know right? while I'm new to ANNIN - she's very easy to look at & there's a grace a gentle quality she exudes that quiets my mind & says whatever she's doing - "It's pretty". She looks kinda "princess like" (like a NGZK46 gal) but I'm glad AKB has her. Now when she pops up I'm like "Ohhh it's Princess chick". If this were IdolM@aster - she'd be Takane - all regal & mysterious but seductively gorgeous. Plus she does sound nice.

Whenever KojiHaru isn't around I'm sure ANNIN will be the 'Eye Candy' on stage.

UHhhh sorry champ but I don't think that - I think ANNIN did just fine. Nice to see a new face.

** You said EVERYONE is thinking what you are suggesting - You can't have "everyone" If even 1 person disagrees. I think you meant to say "Everyone who agrees with me is pretty much thinking" which is the truth. I would've liked to see an Aki Takajo center just once! - lol.

We can ALL Agree there's something for everyone when they perform this song. Hell, they're letting girls who didn't rank yet (like KomiHaru) participate in some performances - I'm sure there will be better & worse versions in the upcoming months.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  10. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Pronunciation aside, the SNH performance was easily the best KwM performance for me. Simple choreography, but enough that there's something happening onstage. Didn't look nearly as awkward too. Loved the costume reference to the MV, and it's distinctly more Chinese too.

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Can someone please tell me the name from the 4th singing person of the SNH perfomance? :)

Sent with Taptalk

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think everyone (see I did it again lol) on this forum or wherever they may be knows that when you say "everyone" you don't literally mean every single person. You mean "most".

But I guess if I say "most" then someone will come back at me that I don't have the statistics to prove that at lease 50.1% of the people reading this forum agree with what I said.

So maybe I should change it to: "Some people, definitely not all, but more than a very small percent, and enough for it to be a common opinion, but not enough to say for sure that it is a majority, are thinking that". :lol:

13. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, I think Annin fits perfectly in this song because her image. Sakura is an traditional/orthodox type idol with lolli image, so she's more suitable for cute type or super idol-ish, and Annin is an oujisama type idol with mature/elegant image, so she's more suitable for non-cute or nogi-ish song. same as Jurina/Sayane fits perfectly in cool/heavy-dance song.

14. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Just my opinion.
    Acchan = simply fantastic in the last live perf.
    I'm really glad the beloved graduates perform in tv show and I hope they come also in some big concert.
    But just the Acchan presence feel really good

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    SNH48 Team NII Zeng YanFen.

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's seriously funny on how everyone complains abt Annin center while KatoMina in that AKBingo perf is as sleepy as anyone can get and does not even have the energy the other members in that performance have. Double standard (again)... I guess?

17. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    management must have purposely didn't put too many movements on KwM. cause they know the grads couldn't possibly regularly attend rehearsals because of conflicting schedule. which pretty much ruined KwM live performances. (though I doubt those old gen top members can't memorize a simple choreo) KwM just really proved how the current gen senbatsu lacks chemistry. there's like a tension whenever they perform. especially when Takamina grad.

Music Station Performance
    Yuko have the best stage presence in AKB imo. just her being there makes every performance feel more lively and energetic. though KwM choreo just really sucks. kinda feel bad for Sakura for centering KwM. where most people will remember it for the grads and having possibly the worst choreo ever. and it feels like there's a invincible barrier between the old gen and current gen. it showed through the performance. they all look so awkward towards each other. aside from the fact that they all look so drain and tired on MS. like their idol aura was temporarily gone.

Annin center - AKB Show
    I actually like it. well, mainly because Paruru look so pretty and cute in there. nonetheless I felt Annin balances the atmosphere on this perf. it's doesn't feel too lively or too melancholic either. everyone look more relaxed and comfortable.

Renacchi center - AKBINGO
    I love this performance it's feel more lively and energetic. unlike the senbatsu versions. they really look like they're enjoying themselves while performing KwM. everyone look so comfortable frolicking with each other. it feels more natural and doesn't feel forced. the most important thing I didn't felt any awkwardness or see any cringeworthy moments. (being on the same group does help)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Might as well join in, hehe.

I love the SNH perf for two things: actual choreo and actual costumes :)

Comparing Kato Rena and Annin's center perf, I prefer the one with Rena..

And yes, I do agree that the song is the type of song that seems to be suited for Annin.

And oh, I'm far from being a Paruru fan but I find her cute in the Annin centered perf, specifically when she was shown with Kojima. Reminded me of the time before saltiness became her thing.

• Like Like x 1
  19. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    AKBingo Renacchi center performance still the best imo :1st:

but I can't wait for the next single this one's performances are so bad and I usually enjoy AKB performances :(

Green Flash is a good example of basic but not messy choreo

• Like Like x 1
  20. mika001

mika001 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here
    KwM CDTV today, Annin center