1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I agree that Jurina is a mgmt favorite, but I don't see her centering an AKB single again just yet, maybe in the future, but right now I'd prefer for them to pick a new gen AKB girl as center or go with Mayu.

I wonder if SKE will rally behind Jurina in SSK this time... I'm under the impression that she's not as well liked as Rena was by the hako oshi and she gets her top spots mostly from her own fans. Since she chose to leave AKB kennin behind and it's been quite publicized I wonder if that gesture won the hako oshis hearts...

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Being in Japan for so long... I have came to the conclusion...

"Overseas" fans don't know what's going on. And that's fine, it keeps the mystic alive. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Then why not educate us?

4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I'm not here to educate, because "nobody" educated me. I learn this on my own. I been following the "business" for over 20 years. So my education is gold, not platinum. ;)

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, silence is gold, too. So yeah...:)
    Is what you learn there a confirmed one, or just underground news? @nobodywill

6. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    AnnRe has my support for 44th single center! :awesome:

As for Jurina... I really don't think they'll plop her in the center spot. Just because they did it for Sakura doesn't mean it'll happen for Jurina. The only time she ever centered an AKB single outside of her heyday was the janken one, so....

I'm in the camp that thinks that they're in the process of phasing Sakura out of HKT, tbh. Jurina is already in the opposite direction.

Once this crop of graduates is out and after SSK, they'll tweak the teams a bit.

7. parusukides

parusukides Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hopefully they just adjust Team K/B. Team A has a good core of 16 "pure" members + Kojiharu. The other teams should strive towards the same.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

"pure members" oh dear...:fp:

9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Kojiharu is not "pure"? What makes a member "pure" then?

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The philosophers stone?

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    not this pure shit again

reported

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Guys, calm down ^^;. I think they mean a member that wouldn't have their membership revoked come the next shuffle, someone who is not divided between groups. There's nothing else to it. Besides, they're a new user. They haven't been discussing till the point of being frustrated like most of the users here. No need to get agressive over one word. It's unwelcoming to new people.

I guess Kojiharu ends up flying in that description because she's 27 and a first gen and clearly on her way out. It doesn't mean that she's not "pure" by the parusukide's description, only that she won't stay for long, and if she leaves, Team A won't have a shortage of members. Team K and B, on the other hand, probably should hurry up in promoting the draftees, specially Team B who has two members already graduated between January and March and a third one on her way out which would barely leave them with the minimum 16 (Kennins included). Team 4 is pretty stable in that front.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    wow.. people really get offended at anything, huh? I'm sure 'pure' here means as in pure AKB (no kennin or whatsoever)... We have been talking abt this 24/7 but some of them felt aghast at the phrase pure member loll.. some even mentioned purist ske fan , etc etc
    The original poster probably thought Kojiharu is graduating soon, that's why he separated her from the rest. Stop reading too much into anything that anyone writes.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, the correct word should be "Full-Time", instead of "Pure". No big deal.:lol:

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Around here, yes they do. :fp:

Thank you. Especially for the "no big deal" part.

Nice to see a few cool heads prevail for a change. It's obvious that people are running out of stuff to talk about here if we are revisiting some familiar, and IMO stale topics/arguments.

For the third time I will ask that everyone think before they post in this thread. Is what you have to say CONTRIBUTING to the conversation?

Personally I never thought I would say this but the more I hear this song the more I love it. I don't think I have liked an AKB A-side this much since Labrador Retriever. I hear it played all over Tokyo. Izakayas, CD Shops, Karaoke Places, and of course it is on endless loop at the theater. I can't explain it, just the overall feel of the song. It's ironic too since I plan on graduating AKB along with my oshimen.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^You can always become AKB Hako-Oshi, that's what I exactly do in the SKE after my oshimen graduate.:lol:

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's because you're fully immersed in transition mode XD Even the PV aesthetics fit your current theme right now.

18. aristawitakurnia

aristawitakurnia Kenkyuusei

Yesss! AnnRe for 44th single center! <3

19. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ditto. Love this a-side. Have it on repeat in the car driving the wife and 6 yr old crazy.

IMHO... it's just a really catchy melody and they put thought into arrangement to give a bit more longevity.

My favourite since KFC.

20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Those are my best times in Japan. Hangout with friends for dinner and drinks, then hearing "this song" (or any song that can't normally hear in a public place back home.) playing. You know, why you come to Japan and it was worth your time going. #Satisfied :chuffed: