Event / Concert Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyou "148.5cm no Mita Yume" in Yokohama Stadium (16/03/26 to 16/03/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Well guess what. There's still one more round of sales starting on the 19th. This will be the last round since I don't think they will have anytime for anymore, but there's still a chance if you're still hunting.

http://news.nmb48.com/ticket/20160318/203004.html

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

My god.

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if they even sold tickets at the doors.

3. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    But this 3-19 offer is just for the AKB only and the East-West-concert, not for TMs grad.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

All the resales have been just for those two. Takamina's grad is the only one sold out since the beginning (I think).

5. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    what does that mean?

6. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^
    Unfortunately, if I'm not mistaken, it means a 40% chance of rain.

7. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Am I mistaken or we still can't get the tickets from conbini yet? I haven't gotten any email and it seems to still say 準備中 but there's less than a week until the concerts..

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Tickets are usually made available 2-3 days prior to the show.

9. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    They used to be a lot faster, but recently AKS have been takin their sweet time but in my opinion prolli have to do with dealing with people selling off their tickets. With seats made known to people before all the seats are sold out just encourages people to buy known seat off another person.

10. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ x5
    Wow! 11-13 °C average!!

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    At Nagoya now. The wind chill is pretty cold. Watched a tv programme(tokudane) this morning, reported that temp will drop till end of the week also slowing down the Sakura bloom process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Hm, ya, it is more fresh in Tokzo than it was the last dass in Naniwa.
    As long as it doesn't rain coming fri-saturday I'm alright.

And today Inheard some comrades had organized an accompaniing ticket for me for saturday evenings msin show.

13. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

So the sales for the first two concerts must REALLY be abysmal because there's yet another round of tickets open, closing this time on THURSDAY.

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Seems like the end of stadium concerts is coming.

I'd rather have them doing Budokan, Yoyogi and the like tbh.
    Having the girls basically running around in big stages is boooooring.

16. Suberi23

Suberi23 Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, I had someone help me win a yahoo auction for Takamina's grad concert night of the 27th. Yes, I'm one of those people who spent $400 on a ticket. But the guy hasn't really been responsive and hadn't added me on Line, so when a friend of a friend was selling her ticket, I bought that one too. Yesterday, the Yahoo auctions guy started messaging me finally, so it looks like I have an extra ticket. Is anyone interested in taking over the ticket? The auction was won for 40,500 yen so that is the price I'm looking for. Direct message me if interested.

17. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

This is usually the part in the forum where I say "Hey, come on, there's no need to be so pessimistic." But I think you're right on this one. I wonder if 2014 was the last time anyone gets to see AKB performing in Tokyo Dome. I still enjoy seeing the 200+ strong might of 48group out in full force running the arena, but I see nothing wrong with having them do Budokan & Yoyogi again.

Hopefully, these abysmal sales mean my seats for the early shows are going to be awesome! That would be a nice silver lining.

I heard a rumor that the Big 4 graduates (Acchan, Yuko, Tomchin, Mariko) are showing up for the Sunday evening show. Has that been confirmed or is that just some guy talking?

18. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I'm sorry but this is obvious ... Acchan and Mariko showed up for Tomochins last concert. So the 1st gen will be there. If not then they'll have schedule problems. About Yuko I don't know.... And I guess not but 1st gen of course ;)

Sent with Taptalk

19. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I certainly agree. Surely, the higher ups are beginning to realize that things are dwindling to the point that the big scale stuff is just too superfluous to pay for anymore. At least, I would hope.

SSK being in a smaller venue is a nice change. I just think the grandiose crap is tacky and unnecessary.

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Tomochin is pretty much confirmed as she tweeted about Yukirin being beside her earlier lol.