1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I hope she will be the center of the next single. The title is perfect for her![hehe]
    And of course because she deserved it!:1st:

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
  4. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Voting on best actress in Adrenaline no Yoru is open until the 10th. This is probably gonna be more of a fan popularity contest than a poll for good acting, but Churi got my vote for both reasons. :D

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/akb-horror/sphone/actress/

Scroll down to the big blood-spattered button. The fields are:

*member's name
    *your nickname
    *comment (non-Japanese is accepted)

Next page click the button on the left. Done.
    You can vote once a day. There is a warning about trying to vote more than once and having them all disqualified.

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I only knew about this today >_<

6. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    ^ well preliminary results are in and it was a pure oshi power-voting result as expected. At least I feel good about Churi's actual performance and that whatever the results say, directors know who the good actors are.

7. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    Churi's episode was the scariest out of all the Adrenaline no Yoru for me! o-o I liked seeing her in this role, she's a great horror actress!

8. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Really? Guess I'll watch it unsubbed then! I like a good scare!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi has now entered the SSK.

10. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    yay! i hope she does well, (along with akarin, if she entered) :cute:

11. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I hope churi can hold her senbatsu position.

12. Escape48

Escape48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Indeed she should stay in Senbatsu, let's see if we can make her get a better position than last year, no doubt she deserves it (and the idiots of management "deserve" it as well). This is a priority for this Senbatsu election, if there is some sort of "justice" in this voting and if some fans (SKE or otherwise) know what they're doing, then she'll stay.

13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She's actually weak with horror related things XD It's funny.

Agreed.

14. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Maintaining a senbatsu position is not a must. (Although she is worrying about it - as she told Rena) At any rate she has not demanded a spot from fans or expressed a strong desire to. Remember how during her recent seitansai and blog posts she has been upset with how SKE has been treated by 48g management. She is doing everything for SKE right now, and as she has discovered, senbatsu can only really give her a "fun summer."

15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    That's true, SKE's been dropped by management recently... And considering her openness during the SSK in 2011... She's the only one who has courage to stand up to them...

And considering since then, they've been pushing more members than her, she started slipping back in senbatsu, but she knows that when she graduates, she wants what's right for the younger members, that's why she's working so hard to do what's right for the group and not herself.

That's why she's been my SKE oshi for all this time (well... on and off with Airin)... and I've been a long time SKE fan.

16. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    We can't do anything about the business side of things. SSK will not reward her much, no matter how she ranks.

But the other side of it is her personal feelings. After all this time and effort and love she put into being an idol, of course she would be happy to make senbatsu again. And after finally making it, she would probably be sad and disappointed if she dropped out of it in what is probably her last SSK.

Whatever else happens in her career is out of our control, but I can help do this one thing for her so she can look back on it and be happy for loving fans. That's enough reason for me to not hesitate spending a paycheck on Churi votes. :D I'm pretty confident she will make senbatsu again anyway, being high up on a short list of top SKE representatives, but I don't want to take it for granted. I think it's likely she'll gain votes because of her position and the SKE members who dropped out, so it will be interesting to see how high she can go.

17. Hiyo-P

Hiyo-P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    You're spending an entire paycheck to vote for her? Amazing! I hope she makes senbatsu again too!

18. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Well I'm not rich or anything but I don't live paycheck to paycheck either, so it's not a big deal. I could either spend it on a bunch of crap I don't need or help to give Churi something to be happy for. Easy choice. :D

Another thing I'll edit in here: being a foreign fan, like most people here, I can't buy a lot of 48G related stuff. It's just not possible. I buy stuff from my favourite members but I also have to download or stream a lot to keep up. So spending this money at SSK feels like I'm just paying off my tab lol.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  19. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    About her vocal cord surgery:
    http://akanemachurida.tumblr.com/post/143126297264/ameblo-210416-vocal-cord-nodules-and-surgery

Ameblo 21/04/16 - Vocal Cord Nodules And Surgery
    Everyone, it’s been a while m(_ _)m

The truth is I’ve been given a week off.

Last week I had surgery on my vocal cords.

Due to a year of performances a nodule developed in my vocal cords.

About vocal cord nodules:

They’re small protuberances which arise in the center of the vocal cords. When that part of the vocal cords oscillates they come heavily into contact, so the friction and rubbing after a long time creates a swelling. (Similar to calluses on limbs)

Things which are caused by vocal cord nodules:

・ Your voice becomes hoarse all of a sudden

・ It’s difficult for your voice to come out

And in addition

・ If you can’t control the right amount of air you breathe you can suffocate

To not be able to sing when it’s important

To not be able to talk when it’s important

Those are the things which frequently tormented me.

It’s been a year since my voice has started to sound strange.

This voice has become so natural to me that I’ve forgotten my own original voice.

The number of fans who have held doubts about my strange voice have also decreased in number.

For this reason fans and people who I meet after a long time tell me “Your voice changed?” or “…As I thought your voice is weird.”

The doctor told me that if I continued to overdo it he would fix it, but since I’ve had vocal cord nodules over a year, they wouldn’t heal without surgery. Therefore I had surgery and my nodules were surgically removed.

The operation itself doesn’t take much time, as they put your body to sleep with general anesthesia and it passes by in the blink of an eye.

For the few days after the operation I wasn’t allowed to use my voice at all so I bought a white board and communicated by writing on it.

That was pretty difficult.

I felt the joy of being able to use my voice to tell stories once again.

Up till now I’ve only talked about the vocal cord nodules and the operation over the past year.

Now I’ll talk about tomorrow.

The truth is my voice hasn’t completely returned.

I can use my voice but, to put it simply, it’s a bit odd.

I’m still in the period where I can’t overuse my voice.

The reason I thought I had to talk today was that this week I haven’t had work where I’ve been asked about this voice, but tomorrow I’m resuming work so I decided to announce it.

For the time being I wanted to convey this today.

I hesitated about writing about vocal cord nodules and the surgery in such detail but

Before the operation I looked up “vocal cord nodule surgery operations” and read a lot of people’s experiences, and I became brave.

There was one person with the same problem as me

In order to give that person courage I decided to write.

I didn’t have any terrible polyps from my nodules

If everyone has been worried and is encouraging me about my changed voice I’m happy

That’s something I’ll be able to say when my voice is completely back but I’m glad to have told this experience.

I won’t write anymore today, but there’s still some things I want to write about the impetus for my going ahead with the surgery and what I did during my rest, but I’ll write about it when the time comes that I ought to talk about it. *sweats*

I’m looking forward to reuniting with my original voice as soon as possible

Without overdoing it I want to deal with my current voice.

Thank you very much for reading this far.

I’ll do my best at work tomorrow!

高柳明音

20. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I hope she recovers well, and gets well soon. Vocal nodules do suck, especially when you sing for a living....