1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That made my day, thanks for sharing!! :lol: To tell the truth, I can't help being amazed by how easily these girls talk about such topic on tv, it's something I seldom watch, even on western channels... :^^;:
    PS: I hope Aki-P never creates a male group, if Milky had to sing in the same performance it might become an uproar... [hehe]

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

that ariyoshi episode got interesting inside scoop of Milky from Shu and thanks to Good Enough ENG sub made it easier for us to understand the episode :)

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, that's true. At first I didn't have the subs active and it was a lovely video but I didn't understand a word. But when I realized it was subbed and I activated the subs, I truly enjoyed all the talk. :)

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    • Like Like x 1
  5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    So I was just watching the HKT vs NGT episodes on youtube...minding my own business... Until I saw this at the end of the video.. @ 11:22

if the video does not show watch the video here

Milky is really just... I don't know whether to react like :cute: or like :rofl:or like :shifty:

EDIT: LOL its already been posted lmao, :^O^:

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It's sad that they never used Milky as an under in Kimi wa Melody:( I mean she undered BwT a few times but...:(

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    i feel sad and mad at the same time..
    she is not even my oshi..
    but my heart broken bcs she won't participate this year..
    she's still young and can stay in this group for another 1 or 2 years..
    i want to see her comeback and breakthrough the top ten again..
    so she can graduate in the "top level" and "in her golden time"
    But i suppose it will never happen right now..
    All of my hopes suddenly evaporate into thin air ..:cold:

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Oh god......i thought i was sad when Manatsu announced that she won't participate but this broke my heart.....

I was hoping she would participate and break top8, being one step away from Kami7.......

And i imagined a scenario where Sayanee graduates before her to pursue solo career and she'll be center.....

11. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    Goodbye milky

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    What if Milky opted out because she's out for the 44th SSK despite being the 2nd highest ranking NMB member??? Maybe it made her think that she's not needed anymore so like yeah bye b*tches you took me for granted so imma just leave like rn

(At least that's what i'm thinking)

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Nice imagination there.

She will. No doubt. Not participating in SSK has nothing to do with it.

Oh well, this could be Matsui Rena effect all over again. If by her absence, more NMB girls get ranked, that's a great deed she did there.

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    watching the video tbh..
    to me, she comes off as a frail girl trying so hard and putting lots of pressute to look stronger. It might be sound silly but watching the short talks actually makes me respect her much more as person and as idols. She is definitely much more than a fisher like how medias portray her to be. I really hope this isn't the end of the road for her. Maybe Yoshimoto has plans for her? Like to make her the center of next single or something? After all, Haruppi was chosen to be center of HKT (at least at one piint or more) when Sakura was pushed towards AKB. Anyway, she shouldn't push herself too much for the sake of others. Don't put lots of hardwork in this group because tbh unless you are so lucky and blessed with management's love, this group (not even the fans either) will not repay ur hardwork. Focus on ur own dream and ambition. Go Milky :)

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    But NMB wotas =/= SKE wotas

And if they do, i don't think Miru's strong enough to break into senbatsu because not all of Milky's voters are NMB hako-oshis, except if Miru made it to senbatsu, it'll probably be 2014 all over again.

But i have faith in Miru

(Well tbh i rather have Milky's votes go to Yuuri or NagiShuu)

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

She probable opted out herself (along of Nyannyan). Well at least one of the NMB single this year is going to be her solo single lolll

17. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Definitely other nmb girls will rank this year because of her absence.
    I can sense yuuri, riripon rank for the first time and NagiShu go even higher .
    I love her. If getting a center position can make her happy, i wish she will be the solo center in the 14th single :)
    And without milky, i think sayanee will feel lonely (in the terms of rivalry) just like jurina without rena

18. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I guess everyone knew that milky wouldn't probably last one or two years more, but I just can't believe it. This is so weird, and at the same time it's so obvious that she's probably gonna announce her graduation soon, but i just can't:cold::cold:

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Or she'll go Kojiharu lol i wish but she'll probably leave and she'll only stay till early 2017 or late 2016

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Let me remind you that SKE wotas before 2013 =/= SKE wotas after 2013.

I wish she pull a Nana DLB in 14th or 15th NMB single. Good tribute for her.

And I'm interested to see where her votes will go. Rena absence in 2015 are major factor why Team E are dominant rankers back then.
    So it's logical that BII will benefit it most.