Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    To be honest I had been really worried about Miichan potentially being majorly shafted out of Senbatsu after Takamina left until I noticed one pattern: the last management singles she was out of or in Senbatsu B, Ikomachan's concurrency was going on. So it's safe to assume they probably simply pushed her out to make place for Ikomachan and when her Kennin was revoked, Miichan was allowed to return for KnBmB. Her position in the formations is ever so incredibly frustrating, but at least it's comforting to know that they haven't given up on her yet. It won't take long until she graduates, she's already making preparations to do it properly, but until the end, she will still be AKB Senbatsu and the thought is really calming.

Besides, how many AKB members who are NOT Aces or Top Members have actually starred in a Movie of Joshiko's dimension? Miichan will be successful in whatever she does. She just needs to keep her fighting spirit and her cool head, and whatever she tries to do, she will succeed. Many people love her outside of AKB. She'll be okay.

I really hope she is back to Top 16 for this single. But, for the time being, I'm relieved that she's still got it. I think I'll take some cues from Miichan and work harder myself :D

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  2. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I really hope Miichan participates! I'm not ready to give up on her for Sousenkyo Senbatsu #MiichanSenbatsu2k16

• Like Like x 1
  3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Miichan was everytime a choice but on the other side not. I guess the scandal and drop from senbatsu in SSK is the reason why she is always behind the others. You can compare Sasshi and Miichan easily. Both weren't the first choice from their generation, both had a scandal but Sasshis rank rised while Miichans dropped. So this is the reason she is in the back. The only bonus she has is that she's a original Team a member. I think if she wouldn't had this they had dropped her much earlier. I think the same with Takamina. Management would drop her if she hadn't this important role in AKB. (Kojiharu is another case cause she is and was always a favourite. Without SSK she would be the center with Acchan and Jurina (Yuko was always at the back until her results in 2009))
    So it's really important for her to participate in this SSK if she stays and want to be in Senbatsu. If she'll graduate then she would probably not run and management drop her from 16 member senbatsu.
    But it hurts my heart to see her in KnM at the back :/

Sent with Taptalk

4. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Didn't she say last year that it would be her last year participating in SSK?

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She said it was her last chance to rank in Senbatsu but she didn't say much else. We are still hanging on to the hope that she decides to play anyway XD

EDIT: Sousenkyo applications have begun. Miichan usually waited until the last-ish day to apply, but don't get your hopes up XD To calm ourselves (and by ourselves I mean MII *shot*), we should probably do something fun XD

(BTW.... Congrats everyone on the 555 pages [hehe])

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    anyway, who can I trust in here to buy me a cd for the elections in Japan? If Miichan will participate this year, I will at least want to give her a vote this year...

7. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Won't the amazing Miichan fan from China do their yearly fundraiser for Miichan? Miichan was always in the back. Point blank, and even, her votes went UP after her scandals and she still dropped from Senbatsu. Anyway, topic change. I think it's time for me to change my icon, any suggestions?

8. geloboi0830

geloboi0830 Kenkyuusei

I'm supporting Miichan all the way. Since many of my oshimen from the old gen have graduated already. I'm sure Kojiharu if she's running, Mayuyu and Yukirin will still get in the senbatsu this June. So I want to support Miichan all the way so she can be back to the senbatsu. :)

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Velociraptor

Velociraptor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayu Watanabe
    From Mii chan's twitter
    I wonder if she's a fan of Kamen Rider:cute:
    CeKie85UIAAjUP1.jpg CeKitl9VAAEn46R.jpg

10. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    My best friend (who isn't in the forum, as she is a bit lazy) is a Miichan oshi and I just came to check how are things going to her: I hope she runs for this Sousenkyo! She's a senior member and would be great if she can reach Senbatsu status one more time (friend is a bit discouraged, because her other possible favorite was Kawaei and she graduated, she also likes other members but not as much as Mii, but will support her this year!).

@Rainabow I made some avatars quickly, I don't know if these are of your liking, but you can see and use one if you like! Miichan should have more photoshoots, she looks great.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Platinum

Platinum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    forget photoshoots, can she get another photobook? :inlove::inlove::inlove:

12. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    ^How come she has released ONLY one?! Another one would be more than welcome <3

13. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    That first picture of her is stunning! She has matured so much over the years! I hope she manages to rank back in senbatsu for this, most likely, last sousenkyo!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    @Berii Thank you! I'll use the first one!

15. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

You're indeed a poet! ;) Yes, that would be an amazing end... :cute:

PS: From Tomo~mi's thread (courtesy of JadeFlower) :cute:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?attachments/uploadfromtaptalk1458920530706-jpg.68873/

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The Miyuu was also really good in Music Station <3

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Miichan has now entered the SSK.

19. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    Yeah, I just saw it too!
    Finally!
    Now I just hope this single will be good because I really want to vote for Miichan!

20. blu3min

blu3min Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Miichan said on twitter that this will be her last sousenkyo