Event / Concert Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyou "148.5cm no Mita Yume" in Yokohama Stadium (16/03/26 to 16/03/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2015.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I look forward special effect or best production seem at Tokyo dome or SSA:(

I felt happy and sad But they didn't put effect on the concert or BG on the monitor. It's a shame they didn't put new song at all.

2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I can't believe I forgot to write in this thread.

To me, this concert was perfect. Simple, beautiful and full of love. The most perfect representation of what Minami is for her fans.

Minami was never one to steal the focus to herself, and even today, the day (or at least the night) when everything should be about her, we got a great concert shared with all of those that, in a way or another, are/were important to her and AKB.

The set-list was to be expected. Minami fans know that Maeda's graduation had a huge impact on her, and, this together with her appointment as GM, stole most of her joy of being in the group. While most of the fun went away in 2012, her love for the group wouldn't allowed her to leave (she basically said this today).

Regarding the last moments of the concert. Once again, Minami fans really appreciate watching her interactions with the members. The proficiency with words is one of her most recognized abilities, so a moment like that it's just natural. The only thing I would say about that is that they could have used a longer section of the melody to make it less repetitive.
    I should remind those that don't know/have forgotten, that Yuko had a similar moment in her graduation concert that took longer that 20 minutes. At the time I though it was natural considering how much she was admired inside the group, so, stands to reason, that I also consider it completely normal for Minami to give a "last" advice before graduating to a select group of members.

In the end, to me at least, it was the perfect concert for someone that, most of all, loves others and is loved by others. That's, probably, her biggest accomplishment in the group in this last ten years.

お疲れ様でした、たかみな

3. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Eh this setlist thought by staffs for sure.

You know Minami like cool song or energy song . Because if you saw teamA tour latest.
    she thought setlist for team A.
    Or if you saw 8 stage sp. Then you know Takamina will have fun dance stage and 15 gen stage.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She also had the Saturday Night Stage and the Idol Stage... and the 15th gen stage was designed by the 15th gen themselves.

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I usually hate outdoor Stadium shows. Nissan, Ajinomoto. However, I really did enjoy the East/West concert. Perhaps it was because my seat was close to the stage. Perhaps it was because Yokohama Stadium is actually quite small. But I thought it was a nice setlist, and a fun theme. Many of the fans I spoke to tonight felt that the East/West concert was the best of the three. Here was my vantage point...

japanspring 141.jpg

Wasn't bad, although I think based on how they used the runways and the middle stage, a lower stands seat might have been the best vantage point of all.

6. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

I thoroughly enjoyed the East/West show. How nice it was to sit and watch AKB on a gorgeous sunny day. It was fun. (even if my seat sucked balls, but hey, they invented binoculars for a reason, right?)

Did you guys agree with what the judges thought?

I personally did. I thought they were spot on. The only thing is I was surprised that the East Team won part 2 by such a large margin. I think they deserved to win, but maybe something more like 12-8, or even 11-9. But West Team definitely had the stronger opening, and the Chant Mix battle was no contest, East Team ran away with that thing.

7. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Who is she
    I mean Takamina with?

8. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    That was a horribly bad ending to an otherwise decent grad concert.

Those bells...sheesh. Just how long did they play that loop? It turned a normally solemn and emotional part of the concert into an awkward test of patience. Thank goodness chat was on top of it and delivering some comedy gold. The "Takamina's final words to current senbatsu/pushed members" comments had me in stitches:

Jurina, your true age is safe with me...
    Yuria, you will never be regular senbatsu...
    Annin, lose weight and stop eating so much...
    Paruru, your giga(?) asthma shtick is old. Try something else to cover for your laziness...

That's just a few of the paraphrased nuggets from Bellgate. Don't take it seriously as it was all in good fun. ;)

But yeah, I'm in the same boat with Silenka. For me, this concert didn't feel epic or moving at all. Starting off with Omoide was weird, and the overall vibe just felt flat. I guess I was expecting too much from the current version of AKB. Oh well...

9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

this live was with team 8, and this girl is tall so my bet is Nakano Ikumi

10. trxsh

trxsh Member

East West Battle is up: http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3862.html

It's surprising to see that people preferred the East-West battle to the AKB Tandoku concert, because while I enjoyed some parts of the Tandoku concert- the time travel segment was so fun- from my humble seat in front of my computer, I didn't enjoy the East-West Battle much at all! Being at the venue might be a big factor (or?) The weather and atmosphere does make a huge difference.

I think mostly it's just not my type of concert, the flashiness of the Tandoku and Young Members concerts at SSA last spring was more up my alley. And I can't enjoy concerts with recycled costumes on priniciple :p I will admit that Shonichi with idol legends MayuYukirin in blue accompanied by musical prodigy Azumarion on piano (haha) was impressive, and Dasu and Kaotan in HGV was funny. I appreciate Rara centering Wimbledon as well, but she does that in theater before lol. Congrats to my East Coast girls, AKB and SKE happen to be the groups that I like out of the 4 so it was easy to cheer lol.

As for the grad concert, I haven't seen the full thing yet but I'm looking forward to that Itoshisa no Accel :omg:

I wonder if they will have a young members-focused concert again this year but in the summer since last year the young members series was in the spring and the grads (Kawaei and Mocchi) were in the summer /edit: actually just remembered the tandoku RH was young member focused

11. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    to me it was an almost perfect graduation concert, a very safe one, but very effective.
    the fact that takamina performed in every song was amazing.
    production was very bland but it made for a simple concert, which i liked, kept the attention on takahashi
    graduates were not as much in your face as i expected, thankfully.
    setlist was to be expected
    the biggest downside for me was the 1 year delay.
    also the quality of the stream made it very hard to identify many of the members and the camera work (someone explained to me that was for the screens at the stadium) was only close ups, so we didn't get to see the whole group dancing or many crowd shots, i think watching the dvd is going to be a very different experience.
    also, DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

12. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
  13. icursetheday

icursetheday Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I really enjoyed the concert. I can see why a lot of people had some complaints about it but I honestly didn't even have any complaints when watching it (not even the DING DONG DING DONG).

Was surprised they opened with Omodide.
    That Accel performance was so good.
    Seeing all the old Team A's come out.
    Unfortunately I was out making tea when they did River, but apparently I missed something really great.

EDIT: I also thought the ending was really nice, with Takamina going to take her place among the other graduates. She didn't need to have some grand exit sailing away on a swan boat like Acchan.

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    You're going to Hell, but it's okay because I am too for laughing so hard.

16. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I personally did not enjoy the EastWestBattleShow.
    I think they had a decent setlist, but I was annoyed by these awfully long MCs. And my seat was shit like hell. It was so small I didn't fit in, it did not fold when you stood up, so when standing, all I could do was stand. There was no way I could have move a bit right or left.
    At leadt it was in the shadows.
    While waiting for the late show to start, I got a little bit too much sunlight. Now I have facial sunburn.

For Takamina's graduation show I would have wanted an Encore with the upcoming single.

I was deeply touvhed and enjoyed this show.
    Maybe one thing (not maybe) I don't like:
    Nearly all current members were rendered expendable now that graduates are back and get more spotlight than the others.
    It was awesome, sure.
    And BIRD came all of a sudden, I thought it might be late in the show. They gave out feather shaped penlight attachments. But applying that took time and I missed part of that song.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  18. escaparrac

escaparrac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Maybe my request is a bit selfish, but anyone know where is the stream uploaded for last day of concert, and if yes, there is any chance it has subs? I want to watch Takamina speech and cry with her :'(

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    absolutely no way in the entire universe would a 4 hour concert get subbed in a matter of hours. Concerts in general never get subbed, like Yuko and Atsuko's concerts.

But the link to the concert in japanese is here so go look:

http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3863.html

20. escaparrac

escaparrac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    For the sub i mean the speech, like when someone announces graduation or when they made Yuihan General Manager. :D