TV / Radio AKB Love Night Koi Koujou (2016/4/20~)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I agree. The judging should come from the media/acting professionals, not fans.

2. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    I've noticed on Tumblr, not a lot of people are really feeling this, with the mentions of 脱げます ("taking off clothes") and 濡れ場 ("having a sex scene") (although that was only in the member's comments and not mentioned anywhere else, right?) and some of the comments, the girls are being asked "If you’ll be asked to do something more than that?" Kind of concering considering there are a few underage members in this.

3. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    In reality there were never any leads published, nor were the total number of votes of anyone. The only thing that was released were the ranks.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  4. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Gekijourei movie -> professional judge -> Paruru win
    Adrenalin no Yoru drama -> fans vote -> Paruru win

Paruru too strong

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    most of these girls will have their 1st kiss with their male actor counterparts! :shifty:

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I pretty sure only a few will at this point.

7. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yabuki's relationship is most likely gonna be with another middle schooler. Relax everybody.

8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They won't force any minors to do sex scenes guys, why would they do that? XD

But we all know who's gonna win anyway lol either Paru or Mayu.

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

this tbh.

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm not super keen on this. It'll be funny to watch the fallout from all these kiss/romantic scenes, from the perspective of someone who doesn't care if they do them. But from the perspective of someone who also understands what makes the idol industry work, it looks very much like a self-destruct attempt.

Does anyone else remember the outrage the Yukirin kiss elicited when the Gingham Check PV came out? That was one girl...this is most of the popular ones. How many fans will decide to give up on the group at this point vs. softening to the idea of idols being in romantic situations (even if they're just acting)? And as many times as we've used the defense that most of AKB's fans aren't delusional wota who can't stand the thought of anyone being romantically involved with their oshimen, those fans do indeed exist. I would go so far as to say the idol industry is propped up by the allure of available teen girls in their prime. This will rub a lot of people the wrong way, even though it's meant to be an innocent acting job. It has already opened the door to questions like whether management is changing their stance on love ban (not that they had a definite stance to begin with, considering it's the public and fans who are more bothered by girls' romantic trysts than management itself) and whether the group is trying to change its image.

Personally not worried about the younger girls doing romance scenes. Aside from gravure, which is industry standard anyway, I can't recall any underage AKS idols being put in compromising position-

*flashbacks of 11 yo Jurina in AKBINGO*

...nevermind

11. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Actually I'm kinda glad my oshi isn't in this... I don't think I want to watch her kiss some random dude be it ikemen or not :glare:

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    If the guys aren't hot, I'll go berserk.

13. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

just so many got shocking for a moment, but then realize its just a trap by akip, trying to dismantle yukirin's fans.

but that actually makes people who watching it doki-doki, cuz you can felt it that she did it with such professionalism feeling.

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    The only problem I have with this is that the love story will surely be very, very shallow like a PWP fic (except without the explicit lemon) as romance drama tends to need longer time to develop the plot. Acting is acting, so it can't be helped if they're doing scenes they might not want to.

15. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

i read some the girls comment from the tv-asahi website,
    and paruru seems afraid something happened, she make the first move before anything happen by saying that this time she not gonna aim that high.
    seriously, is it really that embarrassing if you not won this one?

16. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Im happy the girls have chance to show their acting... but if the duration is the same as adrenaline no yoru...how can that work and this is romance...

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    She really believe that her fans will listen ?

18. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

imo she lack of confidence cuz this time there is no romance movie she played recently to back-up her acting skill gimmick.

and maybe she got no kiss-scene story, so she think that not interesting enough to win the votes.

19. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Trying to create a false impression is not going to make your girl win. Sorry but Paruru is in this to win.

There are other girls in this competition who are much more successful, like Mayuyu and Yukirin, and you don't hear them saying they retire from this competition or from AKB48 altogether. You could make an argument that they need this much less than others, but they simply want to win and that's that.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think everyone here is always too focused on the result. For me the process is fun too. Who cares who gets #1? I enjoyed the last one, some episodes sucked and others were pretty good. By the end I could care less who won. Same with this one, I'm pretty sure some episodes will be fun, and others suck. Who will win in the end? 100% only a kami7 member will win this. But who cares? The fun/enjoyment is in the process, not the final result lol (for me anyways).

Anyway, I'm 100% sure that the kiss scenes are completely fake. Like green screen the girl on one side (air kissing) and green screen the actor on the other side (also air kissing), and then put them together to make it look like they actually kissed. I can't see them not doing this, because they know japanese wota is crazy about stuff like this, and they don't want to lose their money.

Calm down, its just a tv show lol
    It's not like they will pick the eternal center of AKB or the next prime minister of Japan from these dramas lol

That's too bad, I was hoping it would be with a middle school teacher, but then I realized this was AKB not keyakizaka
    ... :fear: