Ishida Haruka (Harukyan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. sh3rz

sh3rz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    asksheratan
    Happy 22nd Birthday, Harukyan!! :blush:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Harukyan :ome::ome:

3. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Happy Birthday Harukyan!

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Got distracted from studying....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12/2 Harukyan at Zepp Blue Theater for 「ダンガンプロジェクト発表会」(Danganronpa Project Presentation).

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20151202_733423.html

If you are curious about the game, as it is not my forte, read about it here.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    maidigitv

ダンガンロンパ新作ゲームPVに石田晴香&内田彩が大興奮!「ダンガンロンパ プロジェクト発表会」1

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  5. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Will things get better for Harukyan if she gets transferred to, say, HKT48 Team H?

6. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Harukas calendar 2016

[​IMG]

Sent with Taptalk

7. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Just saw Takamina's Chaos Stage.....

Harukyan was adorable in it! And - how do I say this piliticaly correct - our sweet Harukyan (in the opening number). bends down on all fours and, presents herself. And she was lifting her uniform top, but the camera cut to something else. Rascal!

You'll just have to see it to believe it!!!

8. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    Now that I'm here, I thought I'd visit my oshi's forum page. I don't have much to say right now but I thought I'd check out Harukyan's page.
    I really hope she rises in rank during this year's Senbatsu Election- do you think it's possible?

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    No I guess not (but I hope). This year all the new members will rank. I guess she'll drop but I really hope her rank will rise

Sent with Taptalk

10. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    yeah i agree, i dont think her rank will rise as much, but i really hope it does ;; with these newly graduated members she might rise a little, but with new members she might not... i hope for the best-!!

11. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    just checked this thing and it says harukyan has 825 theater performances!! 3rd most in the whole group!!! i'm not sure when the last time this was updated, but it's obviously more recent than what the stage48 wiki thingie says... go go harukyan!!

(also im panicking because harukyan hasnt applied for the sousenkyo yet aaaaAAAAA)

12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    So she won't participate. I hope she won't graduate :/

Sent with Taptalk

13. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    Nope, she hasn't applied for sousenkyo. I'm actually upset :cry: I'm mostly upset because I'm afraid this is a hint at graduation... I really don't want her to graduate :cold: I'm hoping there's another reason to her not participating....aaaaaaaa I don't know what it could be though;;
    Maybe she was afraid of her rank dropping completely out of the election? I mean she has been dropping throughout the past few years...but her votes have been increasing :| She hasn't said anything about it on her twitter, but I haven't checked her google+ or anything either. I know she doesn't update google+ much but i'll check anyway
    I wonder what it could be.....harukyaaaaaan you broke my heart

EDIT: nothing on google+, nothing on twitter still....cries

14. sh3rz

sh3rz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    asksheratan
    Hi Lia!! I see you have follow my twitter account LOL

She hasn't giving any statement about it, not on her blog too.. the other fans also discus the same topic (on 2ch) some of them are upset, and some of them support her decision.
    IMHO, maybe she doesn't want to let her fans down, because on last year despite her vote increasing but her rank go down..

Maybe now it's the time, i do feel pity about her if she still on AKB but was never given a chance by the management..... Or I was too exaggerating? :^^;:

15. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    Yeah....that's what I'm thinking. I'm sure her fans would support her even if her rank drops!! I mean I would at least- And about fans being disappointed, I think that's understandable too (I was really upset to see her name not on the list of candidates, but know I think I can understand why she chose not to participate)

With the 2 other Potebari members graduating I was afraid of Harukyan announcing graduation around that time too-- Everyone was announcing graduation in December and January wow ahaha- and I totally agree that management hasn't pushed her- like ever. She's such a beautiful and talented girl but in AKB she was never really given a chance. As much as I would hate to see Harukyan leave, I would respect her decision and such but as a fan....I'd be so sad.....:cry:

16. sh3rz

sh3rz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    asksheratan
    Harukyan has told once, that she will focus on becoming seiyuu. At least she has found her way, let's support her 'till the end :chuffed:

do not worry, you are not alone :) (about that feeling :()

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    She was really good in AKB0048 :3

Sent with Taptalk

18. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    she'll be such a great seiyuu, she was amazing in 0048 (2 roles!!! I didn't even know they were both voiced by harukyan!! she's too good omg) when/if she becomes a professional seiyuu, I'll watch all the anime she's in //laughs
    I swear there's never gonna be a time when I don't support harukyan- she's been my fav ever since I got into AKB (╯ᐛ)╯

19. sh3rz

sh3rz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    asksheratan
  20. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Harukyan has just announced her graduation from AKB48 in the afternoon Team K stage show.