Arrivals & Departures

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Welcome ithebigc!! Nice to meet you, I'm William!

ANOTHER CALIFORNIAN!! How many are there now? lol.
    We need more Mayuyu fans anyhow..... I don't see many on here o_o;;
    Did you meet Shokotan at AX? I did! Twice! It was awesome! I got to say Thank you GIGA much! haha. She kept saying Arigatou after that :p I still need to frame the T-shirts signed by her and Jyukai somewhere...
    You seemed to have found out AKB48 the same way I did.. the Kohaku :] except I saw it and joined instantly (Look at join date).

Well.... your avatar and signature request... I'll help you post it in the request thread unless you already have :]

again...WELCOME!

2. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    Hi carey,

naaahhh... I think you'll still like Acchan more than Mayuyu... Mayuyu tempted me too before, but Acchan is much more loveable than mayuyu. But I kinda have a fantasy where Acchan is the loving big sister of Mayuyu :)

Look for Kaorin, people tend to skip Kaorin, but she is soooo adorable and a bliss to watch when she perform on stage. Kaorin is the blue penguin in "Ame No Doubutsuen" in Team K's 2nd Stage. Sadly, Kaorin has not been chosen to participate on any single PV that I know of, yet :(

Look for Miichan, she's the one beside Acchan on my avatar :) the chubby little girl with a beautiful smile and AWESOME dance moves... She's soooo lively, both on stage and off, she's not affraid to show her emotion, she laugh cutely when she's happy and cries easily when she feel even a little bit sad, and she's so adorable when she cry :)

btw, WELCOME !!!!! :) nice to meet you :)

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Hey, William. Thanks for posting my request in the sig request thread. Right now, I'll go with this avatar until someone makes me a better one. This pic is a great pic of her though.

Why, are there a lot of Californians on here or something? XD And I didn't really get to meet Shokotan (sucks -__-), but because me and my friends were actually staying there for 4 days at the Westin Bonaventure, we were able to get the tickets to her concert. In the orchestra pit, which is quite upfront too, so I was happy.

Now, if only AKB48 would show up at AX....I'd go to that, no matter what, since I would probably never get the chance to meet them in Japan. When I heard of their Shibuya AX concert, I was like "WHAT?!?! They have an AX in Japan with AKB48?!?!" But then, turned out that AX doesn't mean Anime Expo XD

and hi to you too, ecwx.

I know what you mean about Acchan...there's just something about her that attracts your attention for whatever reason. Like I said, Aitakatta was the first song that made me notice, so then I watched the PV, and she was like...the one face I recognized first XD So I ended up finding out her name first. And she wasn't even that pretty back then! (Well, not as pretty as she is now. Her long hair look is great). She's just so...charismatic or something. You're instantly drawn to her. But we'll see...Mayuyu's cuteness says that she's a great contender

And yeah, I know about Miichan...4th fav, actually. She used to be my second, one spot below Acchan, but then I discovered Mayuyu....and she's even contending for 1st place, so.....
    and then, Harunyan took 3rd after, so Miichan's at 4th now =)

4. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

lol. Well right now they seem to be more and more affiliated with Anime. (such as Tomo~mi, my favorite... and some of Team B).

I dunno, the recent members all seem to come from California lolll. Her concert was alright compared to Jyukai's.. or I'm just not used to her regularly high pitched voice @_@;; I also got another chance to see her concert luckily while I was in Japan.. after seeing a futsal game lol... that was a very good day. (Also Sae's birthday).

5. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    @carey: if you haven't already done so, look for "Yuuhi Wo Miteiruka?" PV, there Acchan and Mayuyu (along with your 3rd fave and William's 1st Fave) are soooooo beautiful.

6. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Welcome ithebigc, happy to see one new member :D ;)

Kyu, thanks to give news of you.
    You miss us. We will wait your return in friends :D:D ;)

7. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

minna~ tadaiima~ ahaha im back~ after 7month++ sailing..at last..its time for my long holiday... yeay~~~ so i can get back to my normal life(i think so),n luckily i came back juz b4 aidilfitri! its time to get active in the forum! yeay :D

8. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Okaeri! <3
    glad ur back..
    now i can get a chance of posting with u :lol:

9. davey14

davey14 Kenkyuusei

welcome carey... :)

10. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

And we have another STAGER!

Welcome to the forum, ithebigc. B-)

11. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

one quick hello from Paris for my friends. NO more post for my part today.

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Welcome back to all STAGE48-ers. <3 And welcome to all new members.

13. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm going on holiday for a few days to Auckland but my Mum's bringing her laptop for work anyway so I'll still be on sometimes, just not all day :lol:

14. Persephone Dickerson

Persephone Dickerson Kenkyuusei

Get back to us whenever you can Albus and Jasey!

15. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

Honestly, this should have been done a while back, but I've been holding back. I think Naruppe graduating was the final push I needed.

My interest in AKB48 as a whole has been waning for a while now. I still support the girls, but I really only closely follow a select few. But quite honestly, I think at this point, now that Naru has left...what is the point?
    The girls are still wonderful, but honestly, the GROUP has just...totally disappointed me. Over and over and over again. AKB has just become a money-grubbing machine to me. It's not just that, but they have begun to completely alienate foreign fans. You may say to me, "oh well other groups do that too!", but it is definitely not to this extent.
    The AX Concert, BabyBabyBaby DVDs, and now B2. The AX concert was good, but honestly, with the quality of AKB's DVDs, I would not spend $160 on it. BBB was, in my opinion, an utter piece of crap. I wanted to buy B2, because honestly, Team B was my last hope at this point..but to get my hands on it, I have to use a deputy service and pay some insane amount of money.
    Sorry, but no. There are plenty of other groups out there that are just as good, if not better,and have better quality products, that will not totally screw over their fans just because they don't live in Japan. I know we are a small number, but I don't care. Fans are fans.

I also honestly just have no interest whatsoever in remaining a part of this "community", as you guys like to call it. I'm sure it is fairly well known that I was a part of a lot of the "drama" that happened a few months back and recently. During these times, I learned of a few people's true personalities. Quite frankly, I did not like what I saw.

So..
    It was fun while it lasted. I don't have much, if anything nice to say about the forum as it is right now, but I did have some fun times in the past. I made some great friends, met some cool people, even made a few enemies.

Seeya~

16. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Sayonara Ayla! Even though I didn't get to know you well :[
    Keep following Naruppe! >.o

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Ayla. One of great set makers.
    I hope you're happy with your decision. If you feelk that someday you may come here again, don't hesitate. Come here and we'll treat you like how you're here before.

18. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

Graduations, fan descrimination, overpriced merch, internal squabbles: I haven't had much to do with any of those things, but if you've been paying attention around here, you can see the pressure has been building with a lot of people. It was only a matter of time before the next valued member jumped, and unfortunately this time it was Ayla. She makes some valid points in her post, and hopefully people will read it and take away something from it. All the best with your future endeavours, Ayla. You will be missed.

19. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Ayla??
    oh well bye :roll: (have nthing to say)
    hope u visit though

20. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Sayonara Ayla
    I was not pleased to know you.
    But if you estimate that you must follow your road without us, we can only support you even if that is hard for certain.

Good road an ganbare :D ;)