1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The numbers for the 4th round is relatively meaningless in terms of judging a member popularity. Of course I don't deny that those that suddenly sold out in the 4th round is everyone 3rd or 4th favorite, but the noise is simply too big to make a correct judgement on popularity. When you compare 3rd round and 4th round suddenly a lot of members sold out and some of the members that suddenly sold out on this 4th round traditionally sold lesser than some of the members that haven't sold out their slots.
    Anyway, I think from the 4th round onward, the numbers are relatively useless in relation to SSK. 1st to 3rd round is still normal.

2. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

last day sayanee quit the akb kennin,
    i guess she take miruki graduate momentum to absorb the left-over fans n raise more votes.

jurina already did that,
    so now between kodama n sakura we will see who will took the "hint" and make the first act for more ssk votes.

3. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I don't know why hs of Kojiharu didn't sold out.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

because she's getting a bit of a reputation for salty handshakes lately?

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I had a 2-shot with her last month and I found her to be very friendly and pleasant. However she hadn't turned up for her first two slots that day and why that happened I don't know.

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She has been salty since looong time ago though. It got worsens indeed. I thInk it is just because more foreign fans get to HS with her recently, thus her 'salty' HS reputation also spread to the intl fandom.

7. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I think for this SSK, you can't help but see less votes -> especially 2017s as well. As 48 is going through the "great generational change" it can't be helped. Its like a economic principle everything must go on a recession, I mean look at Momusu Platinum Era.

I really wished Kao-tan would have joined......... her getting senbatsu a 2nd time or even asking for Kami7 would have fired things up and solidified her 48 standpoint (but I feel her grad...)

As for Nyan Nyan Kamen LOVING IT! It brings hype out of the AKB fandom, I think Koji is thinking developing a AkiP sense.

As for Kojima's drop in everything. She is just enjoying AKB for her remaining time. No one is pushing is her to graduate for sure -especially AkiP- but if you saw 2015's documentary you know nyan chan tries to talk to the juniors like Sato Kiara but she gets rejected. Its mainly because the new-gen created a harsher senpai-respect system - which did not exist during the Acchan era. Like KKS not using phones, staying in the mirror era, or that single seat, double seat bus system. It used to be just whoever lines up first for anything, and just don't be rude.

• Like Like x 1
  8. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

None of us know exactly how things used to be. Acchan and Co obviously didn't have a strict senpai system because they had no senpai. If Kojiharu wishes to have more contact with her juniors, she is the one who can change that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

Which documentary was that? :)

10. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Sorry it was the offical 2014 documentry (AKB48 time has come)
    I actually just re-watched after posting on the forum. You can watch on Show48. It relfects on a lot of the 2013-2014 year in general incluiding kokoro no placad - SSK! (Sorry trying to relate back to the main topic)

Anyways yuki won third that year but I think she will get 1st finally this year as long as sashi's chinese votes are super organised again

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

But, Kojiharu has no senpai in front of her either. There's no center in AKB either. Kojiharu is a 1st Gen and is currently the oldest. So, you're saying that Kojiharu should turn it around and respect the juniors? Lmao. If they wish to get help, THEY are the one that has to approach seniors and not seniors approaching them and getting rejected.

12. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Acchan & Co obviously includes Kojiharu.
    I have no clue how you went from "having more contact" with juniors to her having to "respect her juniors" especially when that was written in response to current juniors being too cautious around their seniors (unlike it 'used to be').

13. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Maybe that's because the gap between the new gen and nyan2, the new gen obviously feel very nervous beside their big senior eventhough nyan2 want to approach them

14. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    It seems to me that that would've been Mariko-sama [hehe]

15. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Frankly, I don't get why we even talk about Kojiharu getting closer to the younger gens here, in senbatsu election thread but... oh well.

Kojiharu is not really of an extroverted person to begin with. Takamina once mentioned how Kojiharu tends to think a lot before she speaks out her mind, and most of time she ends up not saying it. And rka said above, the age gap is something to consider. Generation gap is real, you know.

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think it's a simple case of the younger members being too scared to approach her. When I was 12/13/14, i wouldn't dare talk to anyone who was 20+ unless they approached me first, and even then i would be too worried to say something that would make me look like an idiot. Even for the older teens in the group that are 18/19, Kojiharu is almost a decade older than them. It's gonna be hard to talk to them no matter what.

Kojiharu is a first gen member so she's pretty much a sacred member in the group lool, i bet the girls look at her and think "handle with care" :^O^:

• Like Like x 2
  17. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

I really hope either yukirin or jurina to win this ssk, do you think there's a chance of that? There was a huge difference between sasshi and yuki last year...

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    About Yukirin I'd say there's a chance. Not a big chance but if Mayuyu could beat Sasshi, Yukirin can definitely do it too. And her fans seem very determinated this year.
    Jurina though? No way. Unless SKE hako-oshis drop all their pushes and focus on her, but I don't think it will happen.

19. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Like last year, I don't think anyone will be able to beat the top 3.

20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I actually believe Jurina might have Plateau'd. Unless she gets involved in more stuff outside 48G I don't really see her with an exponentially growing fanbase.