Audition HKT48 4th Generation Auditions to Start

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Justice Lawson

Justice Lawson Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria

My parents don't mind. My mom said she would come and spend the first 2 months with me if I got in just to help me get everything in order. No my mom doesn't need a VISA she is a Canadian. Canadians have 3 month visit time in Japan per trip.

They will probably have me do a video audition and I'm fine with that.

Technically forengier cant do auditions in Japan as they have to be on a visa to do it. So unless some how I obtain a visa before hand I technically would be breaking the law to audition there.

Edit:If I pass the screening I will keep you guys posted on my progress. I haven't gotten a call yet but I don't expect one till the 14-15th maybe even later as I can imagine the amount of applications.

With that in mind does anyone know where I can find states for passed members to applications and people past the screening? I found that information for AKB long ago but anything new would help.

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wow, your parents are so supportive! Are you an only child?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    As curious as I would be about the whole process. I am going to advise you to not do this. Due to various incidents over the years, Management is going to carefully scrutinize your pass and/or current online history, i.e. social media and stuffs. At least all that they can find. And they do know about Stage48's presence.

And everyone else. Stop asking about the process. IF they don't make it (hope you do make it Justice!), then feel free to ask about their experience. But only then. The less we know, and more importantly, the less they talk about the whole proceedings during the process, the better.

Once again. I DO wish you the best of luck @Justice Lawson. If this is something you truly have you heart and mind set on, then at least in my opinion, I would really like to see that happen for you. And anybody else who applied.;)

4. Justice Lawson

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria

That is true. I didn't tell them about my stage48 account. I didn't think that it would have mattered. With that in mind if I do get it I will leave this account active but won't use it. I think that is a good idea.

For those interested if I don't make it ask me all the questions in the world. I have literally just been studying Japanese and practicing HKT48 songs. While I wait.

Edit: I googled my name and because it's a generic name I found nothing on me. I searched my social media I linked them and I found my Facebook page that's it.

5. kirakira.kawaii

kirakira.kawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Do you have an audition song decided on yet? I haven't decided yet *cries*

6. Justice Lawson

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I'm thinking of Nagisa no Cherry. I was also thinking Aitakata or Melon Jusic. I originally wanted to do Mae Shika Mukane but I don't know how they would take me useing Yuko's graduation song.

• Like Like x 2
  7. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I don't think they'd care if you used Mae Shika. They're not really touchy about that stuff.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

8. kirakira.kawaii

kirakira.kawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Ah, nice picks! I'm thinking of "Shonichi" or "Miniskirt no Yousei". I was considering "White Day ni wa..." at one point, but decided I didn't want to do a fairly obscure stage song like that unless I was wanting to have a wota image, which is not the kind of character I'm going for.

9. ChipsDelight

ChipsDelight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    So, has someone from around here got contacted(or something) yet? I'm curious. lol

10. Justice Lawson

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I myself didn't get in HKT48 which is fine I wasn't expecting to. I applied to join NMB48 too now its just a waiting game with them. That wasn't an international audition so I don't think they will give me the light of day. If people want update message me.

11. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

1. You can't just send a tape in. They have auditions periods when announced, with deadline dates. The fourth generation auditions for HKT is over. I would definitely read and learn about organizations that I want to work for and know their systems before applying.

12. Justice Lawson

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    There is a lot more then sending in tapes. First you are going to have to apply for an audition. Then it's a waiting game. If they pass you they will ask for video as we can't go to Japan to audition without a work VISA. So after they say yay or nay to your audition I believe it's just paper work you have to deal with. Like getting a VISA and such.

Keep in mind the Japanese group to my current knowledge have never accepted a Caucasian person. Not to be racist but if you have a dark skin tone or don't look Asian at least your chances of getting in drop by a considerable amount. I still support you just keep on trying!

Edit: A lot of people in Japan told the creator of AKB48 that they wanted Mariko in the group. This was after first gen had formed. He game her a chance. If she could learn 5 songs in 1 week she could join. A petition is possible but is very unlikely.

Also like the person before me said. Research the groups before you say you want to join. This is not like being a celebrity in LA. You may not get enough stage for your liking and you may not be able to handle the work load. I will say this now.... Learn Japanese!

With all of that covered. Keep in mind it's not so simple. Depending on where you are from an 48 group might be in your area. (This is if you live on Asia I don't know where you live if you don't live in Asia you won't have a group near you sadly)

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No, Shinoda auditioned with the rest of the first gen. She didn't pass.

She then started working at the AKB café and the fans liked her so much that they asked management to include her in the group.

And as others have said, you can't just send applications just like that. That's why they hold auditions.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Takaruru_Otaku48

Takaruru_Otaku48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    sakimaaai96
    It always good to sing a song you love, helps you connect to the song better.
    I thought about auditioning but I'll be too old for HKT, I'll prefer NMB or AKB. My song would be "Zutto..." by Ayumi Hamasaki or "Trancing Pulse" by Triad Primus or "Mushi no Ballad" by AKB48 (Sayaka)

It's hard to choose since I love to sing them all.
    Good luck on NMB!

15. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    i wonder when the results will be announced, i wanna see if any foreigners made it
    i was going to audition but tbh i didnt have enough drive to actually do it- and also my parents arent supportive of this stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    next time theres an audition i might try though- bc honestly hkt isn't my fav group anyway- nmb or akb (even ske....) id totally be down for trying ahaha

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I doubt there will be actual foreigner that make it, except if they're Japanese residents.

17. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

The Visa process is pretty intense so that makes sense

18. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    yeah thats what im thinking- also i think it would be hard for a foreigner to completely uproot their life and move to japan and assimilate to life there quickly
    and of course. the visa system. yikes

19. Justice Lawson

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I think you would be shocked to know that if i did get in i had everything already set up. The only thing i needed was airfare and to do the final steps of getting a visa. I was pretty ready to "uproot" and go. Not saying all people would but you are right assimilating into there society would be hard. I still hope that some foreigner girl got in!

Also I'm not scared if the VISA system in Canada. Is it really that bad in other countries?

20. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Honestly, why the hell does HKT48 always get the shitty end of the stick? They announced the auditions in December and still nothing? This group has a horrible lag system. I feel bad for them.