Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I like this photo from it a lot.
    img02.jpg

Most of the interview is about the books she recommends, which ones got her into reading, ect. So prob not that interesting for people who prob aren't into JP books, but I did translate the last bit:

Here's also a mail from today! Meruazaurus care packages:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

preview of Meru's episode (AKB Love Night Koi Koujou)

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meruuuuu! Don't let him kiss you!!!!

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

What the heck... wasn't that guy just a little bit too rough with his kabe-don technique? :^^;:

5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I never been a fan of kabe-dons because of that!The only one that I thought wasn't so bad was the one Natsu did to Mio during that danso episode on Hakata Hyakkaten!

6. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Those care packages are so cute!!

Here's a photo from the Koi Koujou filming btw:
    ge-20hkttajima2-ty160419-w500_0.jpg

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    A kabedon must be done with finesse.

8. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Meru should be the dominant in the relationship not the other way around to be honest.

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    How about an other date:

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Miona looks absolutely gorgeous with her new hairdo.

11. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Totally agree, Miona looks fantastic. <3 I'm dyyyyyiiinnnggg over Meru megane though. My body wasn't ready. :cute:

Thanks for posting the booklista interview @wendychi and thanks for the translation as always @DeJure . I love how much she loves literature, it reminds me of myself when I was around her age ( :fear: ). It'd be pretty awesome if she became a professional critic one day, something to consider after graduation if her passion for reading keeps up.

Yeah, a little out of place seeing her being the "submissive" one when we're all well aware that she usually wears the pants in her relationships. :awesome:

Seems like she's going to do well with her segment, can't wait see it.

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Here's her interview about filming her drama ep! She also talks a bit about what love story she likes, and which starring member she would date.

I can see the similarities. Tough girl looks, but which she still finds cute. Genuine face with shortcut. Initially very shy but upfront in private. Plays guitar. Lol

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    That was actually a nice little story, the sort of first date thing fitted well in such a short timeframe. I enjoyed it. (Could've done without the loud arcade-game like soundeffects though lol)

I also liked that it progressed on a funny note, instead of on angst or something. The moment he pushed the plate forward while looking on his cellphone was something you could see coming from a mile away, but still I laughed lol. And the kiss stuff was overblown as expected from the first ones.

Meru herself did rather well imo! From the interview I had mixed expectations but she suprised me. It didn't feel played or staged.
    Also, she looked really really cute in that last scene. In mail she was worried that the cold and rain would make her look shivery, but it actually added cuteness lol. Maybe an idea to do another MV in the rain.

The general idea of the plot was, if you didn't get it:
    Ema (Meru's character) is going on a first date with this guy, and is nervous as heck for it because it's the first time she's going on a date in her life. Thus she tries to get him to do/say lovey dovey cliché things that usually come with a date, but he's kinda oblivious/uninterestedly looking at his phone half of the time. In the end it eases up a tad, and he kabedons her against that light ornament. He leans in to kiss her but she stops him and says that she still feels it's too fast. Upon which he's kinda bewildered. She admits that: "You might think it's laughable but this is my first ever date." And that she felt embarrassed because of it, as to why she wanted to make it seem to him like this was not the first date of her life. Then he just laughs and says he's the same, showing some sort of first date walkthrough he's been following on his phone lol (explains why he was looking at his phone so much earlier). It ends with him kissing her on the forehead instead, and them walking off.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  15. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I had faith she'd do well but she pulled out some really genuine expressions that surprised me. The only parts that felt "acted" to me were the times she looked around at other couples but even that wasn't bad at all. The guy was pretty cute too. If I can figure out the story just from the acting then I think you've done a fine job.

Can't believe she was worried about the rain, I was squeeing over how adorable she looked drenching wet! She needs to do more studying on what makes her look cuter.

16. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh this was so nice to see! Meru looks so beautiful, her acting was pretty good considering she's not an actress, I hope we get to see more things like that in the future!

17. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

MioMeru

20. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

What sort of event is this? I've seen it with other members too?