1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    they're all still sister groups. Think of it this way, that AKB is a tree trunk, with it's sister group being it's immediate branches. The SNH branch then branches off again with BEJ and GNZ

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    so much info to absorb lol.

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I will now quote this metaphor everytime someone needs an explanation, it's the perfect image.

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Actually i think it's the right path to go. They have a lot of ressource, and to follow Japan pace might be more a restriction of their capability rather than a tool to development. If Japan system was great to set as standard for a launch, to have SNH start to think as a independant group (which means new concept, new songs) fit more to the chinese public. Don't forget that appealing to local fanbase is what will bring SNH to a national level.

Also, i'm pretty sure Akimoto Yasushi is still getting healthy royalties from all the team using AKB setlist and songs. It's a win-win situation, because Japan can't handle both managing different territories. It was necessary for Chinese management to have total control of their own action in China.

I like how SNH48 is becoming a thing that people are ready to put money on. It means AKB48 was viable in the first place. We are still an attractive concept.

5. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    I'm out of the loop with AKB, but are they still a viable place to invest in, rather than the other Japan sister groups? I mean the location itself makes them attractive, but I was getting the feeling that it's a better idea to invest in say SKE or NMB.

6. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Sorry i don't understand your reply.

Basically what i'm saying is that i'm happy Chinese mainland entertainment companies have decided to give AKB concept a try in China and it is working well. 90% of the investment is done by Chinese, as well as having most of the connection to media. And saying AKB, i mean the 48 group as a whole. we're not getting into details like what is doing SKE or NMB. To buy AKB franchise include big lines like songs, costume, sousenkyo, name, but that's it.

7. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    oh ok, that's pretty cool anyways!

I just realized, the expansion is smarter than i originally realized. By having living quarter in large cities, they can cut back on hotel costs by a lot. I'd also think it would open up better kennin travel between theatres. Would explain why each living centre is so large.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://snh48.info/2016/04/8409/
    Popping hot rumor/info, says that AKS sold 'exclusive rights to all AKB48 related product' to a Chinese music distribution company

EDIT: So i heard that AKS is scared with SNH's growth, and now tries to take them down by alliancing with a music distribution company in China and then plans on creating a rival equal to SNH?
    chn.jpg
    What a time to be alive

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  9. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    this situation helps no one.

NO ONE YOU HEAR ME.

If it turns out this all originated from pride, i'm going to go flip a building.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I wonder if AKS is scared of SNH growth, and feared that SNH might pass AKB as the 'main and biggest group' and now try to mine them down?
    Or, SNH sees that they could be better than AKB and abuse their rights to get even bigger than their main group, cutting all ties with them so they could advance even further?

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Or, Aki-P take a look at SNH's success and finally realize that China is a money tree and he still want those Chinese money if SNH is really gonna break all ties with AKS

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I said it in another thread, but the more i read the article the more i believes that it might be different from what we think it is.
    Maybe AKB wanted to grow big there, and doesn't want to rely anymore in SNH (who never really promote AKB in the first place). So AKS looked and partnered with that chinese company, who will handle their promotion/such in China but did not give them the leash to control AKB nor starting a Civil War

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Like it was said on twitter, it can also means solliciting a third party chinese entertainment company would allow AKB to interact with SNH after all this year and avoid political tension between the 2 entity.

which in my opinion makes much more sense than trying to go against each other.

AKB has sold their franchise to SNH and JKT. Contract about what has been sold is settled years ago. There's new things popping out simply because SNH back up has a lot of money. As long as BEJ or guanghzou use AKB music, Akip get royalties. When they will do their original songs, why would Akip ask a piece of that? Even i would say no.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Alternate explanation by @officialmrk48
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. 1nfiltraitor

1nfiltraitor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    isoharakyoka
    WTF? scared? :rofl: What a vivid imagination LOL
    SNH48 still using setlist from AKB, copy carbon the concept, use ...48 at their name. If AKS just want to kick them out, all thing need to done is not extending the licensing contract and that will finish everything. More practical than wasting time and effort making so called "rival"[hehe].

• Like Like x 1
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Lol yes everyone went panic over the 'AKS alliancing themselves with chinese music company'
    After reading the alternate explanation, i feel much more better and actually looking forward to what's going to happen next

17. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    I once again state, this is helping no one. I mean it may create the opportunity for Japan48 to come every blue moon or so, but they could do that already yeah? are they seeking to make the transition smoother? Does this have anything to do with TPE48? Is it meant to foster relations?

18. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    This is all about TPE. TPE just simply is not viable if it isn't able to market on the mainland like every other Taiwan act these days. SNH wasn't going to start promoting a competitor. Only solution was to have someone else hold the rights in China which opens the door to TPE and to AKS creating other groups (maybe 46 groups or something else) in China without having to go through Star48.

19. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

since nobody mentioned it yet, SNH48 was announced on 21 apr 2012, 4years later SNH48 held a press conference for its future plans(gnz/bej and etc) AND on the same day AKS releases its plan for expanding their activities in china

now its about 36hours since the announcement and no japanese news report or AKS response on bej/gnz, but AKS plans for china was reported http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/1635212.html

also the recently revived taiwan/hongkong official shops are now directly backed by AKS themself

20. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei