1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Complete Idol

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by araishikeiwai, Sep 18, 2014.

1. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

For me the singing is not meant to be an idol factor (like Mariko-sama a great Idol but never sang live)
    I would consider in brief:
    - Dancing/performing: so dance and facial expression
    - Lipsinc&Beauty: so credibility with the mic on the hand & beauty

So in my opinion:
    Graduated:
    Acchan: the idol of the idols LOL!
    - Yuko - Sayaka Akimoto - Takamina - Erena - Tomochin - Mariko - Renachan - Ikumin - Umechan they was all really really complete idols maybe not always perfect but a way over the majority of groups.

Still in the group from long time (as far I know coz I'm akb48 oriented): Yukirin - Kojima - Mayuyu - Sayanee - Milky - Sasshi - Myao - Kitarie - Aamin - Kato Rumi - Jurina - Kizaki Yuria - Sato Amina

Relatively "New" members very complete: Makochan - Naanya - Mioon - Meruchan - Kodama - Nao - Iwatate Saho

Onorable mention :) Mio-chan - (IMO on the road to Makochan and the others in therms of perf)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Shiraishi Mai easily

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ikuta Erika of course ....

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Not a single person did Sakura's score yet. :whistle:

5. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    SKE
    Ishida Anna -> she is very skilled in singing & dancing, probably one of the best dancers in 48G

HKT

Moriyasu Madoka -> Pretty, very talented (best pianist in 48G?)
    Kojina Yui -> Pretty, good singer

I think many AKB members non-senbatsu who could be candidates for the complete idol
    AKB -> Tano Yuka, Miyu Omori, Muraiyama Yuiri, Fujita Nana,Hirata Rina,Takeuchi Miyu

• Like Like x 1
  6. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Watanabe Miyuki. She's a good dancer, not the best singer but she's fine for an idol, she can be funny, she balances cuteness, beauty and "sexiness" well and she was proved to be the smartest member in NMB to Manabukun. She's a good fisher and loves her fans.

I also think Komiharu is on par but she's my vice kami oshi so I don't want to nominate her in fear of being too biased, hahah.
    Other contenders are Watanabe Mayu and Mukaichi Mion.

7. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    ^^^ i agree
    i'd def say milky or mayuyu for most "complete" idol- they even /look/ like what you'd think an idol would be wowow

also im gonna do this for harukyan bc babe
    Dancing: 9
    Singing: 7 (she has a weird kind of voice....but its nice and it /is/ good but yeah its a lil weird too)
    Comedy Factor/Personality: 7 (?? i haven't seen much of this considering I've only seen her comedy stuff in a few episodes of akbingo and takamina's chaos stage)
    Smartness: n/a
    Beauty: 8 (//melts)
    Cuteness: 10 (SHES ADORABLE BYE)
    Sexyness: 8 (her gravure shots more like my end.......)
    Coolness: 7 (despite being really cute she can pull off the cool factor sometimes. its interesting)
    (╯ᐛ)╯

8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I don't want to be biased but the Complete Idol is Yukirin:
    Her beauty is over the top
    Her voice / singing is really good
    She may not be the best dancer but compensate it with her personality (black Yukirin rules:hehe:) and reactions:lol:
    Her good acting skill
    Her love for her fans<3
    Could go on and on:blush:

9. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Not just sayin this cause she's my oshi, but by far in terms of popularity and image, it has to be Mayuu ~~

No real information on her background, family, or upbringing and no hints of any scandals since she started.. The fact that she's so mysterious while having all the qualities of a Japanese Idol (adequate singing ability, attractive, clean image) really makes her the perfect idol. :1st:

Even Takamina said so herself, starts at 3:15 ~

Now that I think about it, I've been a fan for a while but I virtually know nothing about her at all lol :huh:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  10. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    This is compeletely "who is your oshimen and why you love them?" Thread

11. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Mayuyu, Yukirin or Sayanee. When I think complete idol those three come to mind.

12. Michie

Michie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Mayuyu is definitely the complete idol.
    Cute with perfect public image (i.e. absolutely zero scandal).
    Initially pretty bad at acting, singing, and dancing, and she has improved a lot since the beginning.

That's why idols are idols right? They are extremely cute and pure, but quite unpolished in terms of their skills.

13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Mayuyu and sayanee. Mayuyu in term of visual and image. Sayanee in term of Dancing, Singing, Talent.

14. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    For me Mayuyu is an "ideal idol" in terms of image, acting and singing (of course acting and singing as for "idol level"), but there is also something else, that I wish that idol has. It's s real personality and somehing special, unique, that make this person inspire others and somehow gives them power. For me this kind of person is Sasshi:)

sure, my "main" osshi is Miki-chan but it's because I always give more support for those, whom I like, but they are not at the top. I think that if Sasshi hadn't rank, I would vote for her in the first place.