[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I watched some of them, and I've got to say I hate this concept. The members can see how many people are watching them and can access their ranking, so I think it's really cruel- especially when you see 12 and 15 who were visibly disappointed/upset about getting fewer viewers. It's a pretty harsh reality check for the ones that are showing their faces. I definitely like No. 1, but beyond that i'm withholding judgement.

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    So... i can only see #1 and #2... well kinda... too much work this week, to much sleep...

3. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    I tried the Andorid Version. Probably it's just my phone, but i can see the "small window/preview" only. Otherwise, i see a black screen. :(
    So, thx for the pics here.

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^that nanapon girl would go to fukujin in no time!!

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Lolwut, there's a morning stream as well for tomorrow. And it's No.7. Nanapon, eh?

This is really harsh popularity contest. Nuff said.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I feel the same way. So cruel! I'm feeling that a lot recently, with the pressure the three Keyaki-chans were put under by Nogi members a day or so ago, and with the prospect of winnowing out the senbatsu. But it's amazing to be so extremely up close and personal with a cute girl who's trying to figure out what to say -- so from the viewer's point of view, the concept is great.

And from management's point of view, this seems to be a big hit: 2channel posts in the main Keyakizaka46 thread have ramped up from their normal approximately one every three minutes to three a minute, reaching six a minute at the peak when the live feeds were going. Eight thousand-post threads seem to have been filled in one day (I'm depending on the stats in my 2channel Firefox extension, chaika).

I guess the "audition" will show us how well they sing and dance, too? As a Miyu-chan fan, I think fans are paying too little attention to those important matters.

I only saw parts of three candidates (owing to my inconvenient time-zone, lol) and they were all shown in full-face close-up in their rooms, just answering the questions that kept flowing in from the audience. #10, a 14-year-old from the "idol wasteland" of Nagano (to quote 2channel, which loved her), seemed nice and fairly composed, was extremely cute, pretty without makeup, grasped a stuffy to her chest much of the time, and had the unfair habit of gnawing her lip. Sudden deaths all over Japan.
    hiragana001.jpg hiragana002.jpg

One candidate, #4, said she was a friend of Zuumin's (the sign says she is 18, from Tokyo, a first-year college student, 5'-1/2" tall, a Virgo, blood-type A, likes singing and dancing, and is a friend of Imaizumi Yui). The stars and things at the bottom are from the online feed, which is about half info-box, showing avatars for viewers and stars when they give her a star.
    zuumin's friend_876876.jpg

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  7. engshing

engshing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    i am currently in the US and if I can only watch it through my iphone. Is it possible to watch it through the showroom app from US?

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    that's how I did it this morning

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the stream is up now and Candidate #7 got a Miona's oshi tower [hehe]

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    And again, for work only can see the final minutes of one...

Wait, #4 is friend of Zuumin?, that's kinda a Bad End flag :^^;:
    *points at Chori/Marika*

Well, let's hope that don't end like them :^^;:

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, one of them got the highest SSK rank increase last year, while the other not. :^^;:

I wonder why there's girls with hidden face, we all know this is disadvantageous for them.....I'm talking about #18 in particular.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There's probably some negative consequence from participating in the entertainment/idol world (like her school not allowing it). So she's hiding her identity until she actually passes and she can go all in.

13. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    EinhanderX, I think kanjo is right. Almost all these candidates are either in High School or lower so we need to keep that in mind. Thus some of the Japanese schools have policies of restricting or banning students from entering into idol groups. However, without showing their faces, it will be hard for them to connecting with fans. So I hope management will take a note of that and not counting them out just because of a low showing during this phase.

BTW, if anyone can provide me some interesting info about these girls, that would be great.

14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It said their ranking wont change the results. It's probably a lie, but it means the results will only take the ranking into account a little

Also, 6 of the members won't show up at all, it seems. 18-ban is the only anon member streaming.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yeah, I guess that's the case. Maybe she audition even without their parents knowing in the first place.

On the other hand, #9 revealed her singing prowess....are equal to Akimoto Manatsu-level.:fp:[hehe]

16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Have you heard #2 sing? She's great :D

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are we really talking JAPANESE school´s?? And some says that after that singer was are that school, is was wery proud if it " high ranked although so low ranged think"? And same time don´t allow do that with school time, maybe that´s all not do them at singer, but school think that one´s numbers not so good at them are otherwise, or are that also Japan?

18. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    Been watching their streaming since yesterday. Was interested in 1, 2, 9, and 10 but I think my personal favorite is number 2. I spent the most time on her channel today. She was pretty unlucky with bad streaming yesterday. She was born in Kanagawa but live in Hyogo for quite sometimes so she speaks Kansai-ben (which is my weak spot honestly, lol). Also she's quite bubbly and speaks very well. Something interesting happened today when she accidentally spoke her name when she introduced herself in Chinese (too bad I didnt understand Chinese so I didnt realize until she panicked, lol). Hopefully she'll pass the audition. She'll be a good addition, I think Keyakizaka needs more member with good speaking skill.

That was the best, kinda felt bad I laughed so hard when she sang [hehe]

EDIT
    Someone actually uploaded the video so here you go

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  19. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    thanks for the report guys, keep it coming pls

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I didn't like the fact that #4 used her friendship with Imaizumi Yui (I wonder how close they are really?) to get viewers to pay attention to her. But I still thought she was both an interesting personality and (especially) a good singer. She sang songs viewers suggested, without accompaniment, and never slipped off the right notes. And, of course, she was good-looking, too.

#10 and #1 were impossibly cute, and #1 especially had a very interesting and attractive manner. Unlike some people, I liked #5, too: an athlete, fairly big, with a natural manner, confidence and probably dancing ability. I though she would reinforce Techi's image of strength, which especially makes K46 popular with her young female peers. In appearance, #5's long face and prominent but attractive nose reminded me of N46's Nanamin. But the little bit of singing she did seemed poor.

The thing I was afraid of was that they would bring in people who are too accomplished and don't fit the very natural and striving-upward vibe of the group. I'm still concerned about that, but less so now that I've seen a few of them.

Last edited: May 1, 2016