AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Paulus Sunjoto

Paulus Sunjoto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ty for the explanation ... ok its clear now haha ....

2. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Did the 50 gems dasu twice after weeks without this game and seems the drop rate is really good right now, is this the first time they make the 50% drop rate for the 6* in the middle pot?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Am I the only one who have only new photos for HKT? Cause this is an Oshi Event we should get photos in all modes but I only got one in HKT (I'm sorry if someone ask this before)

Sent with Taptalk

4. Sawamura

Sawamura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nice 50 gem dasu. Time to saving up again. :)

image.jpeg

5. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    We're not getting the photos for this event's prize costumes until late May or early June, according to the devs' info dump. And you don't get any photos if you don't have any prize costumes (ticket exchange prizes, one photo for each girl/costume).

6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Image1462812587.928227.jpg Image1462812616.336153.jpg Image1462812624.067340.jpg

I'm so absurdly happy

I managed to get a 365nichi Miichan... TIMES TWO. My first 8 stars member, full speed ahead! I also got a RIVER Miichan for my purple team <3

I'm considering a Team 4 dasu next time to stock up on Naachan oAo whatever I get in that dasu will probably enter my units since I don't have any high level Team 4 members anyway.

Edit: I have never figured for the life of me how to post these thigns as thumbnails, so I did my best and I think I finally cracked it.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  7. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Sorry to ask but I'm kinda lost in this past event. We will not receive any photos for the exchange tickets in this oshi event!?

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  8. alm0nd

alm0nd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    almondina

Literally two posts above you:

9. ビクター

ビクター Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Hello everyone. I started playing this game about 3 weeks ago. I play very casually, and don't plan to spend money on it. I've accumulated exactly 50 gems. Unfortunately I couldn't get the 50 gems by yesterday, so I lost the chance of getting a 50% 6* chance. What would you do if you were me? Trying now for a 33% chance or waiting for the next campaign? Is spending in Dasu the best use for gems? Currently I only have 4* members.
    Also, does anyone else have problems with expert songs? I can do full combo in some hard songs and could do 2 times in speedy hard. But Expert is in a completely different level for me. I can't even reach half of it without losing all mental.

Thanks!

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    My suggestion is that you save them for a dasu in which you really like the costume so you have a higher chance of getting it. The next event's dasu already started but if you dasu AFTER the actual event starts that's when the chances of scout your oshimen increase so I'd suggest you do that. Also don't be like me and choose your oshi's dasu carefully instead of the first thing you see lol.

Also yes, Expert songs are supposed to be hard. That is why they have the best member drops in the game.

The next event is Group Event, and I already chose a theater. I'm again at theater 31 for Miichan because MI I <3

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Someone wants to join a Theater with me or have some?

AKB: Akicha
    SKE: Non
    NMB: Emichi
    HKT: Lovetan

Sent with Taptalk

12. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Running a theater for Tanaka Natsumi in HKT Mode, the number is 24. We'll be playing actively and completing missions during the event, so hop in if you're interested! :flower:

Also running theater 24 for Yokoyama Yui on AKB Mode but that seems to be filling up pretty fast...we'll see after the first day of the event how many of those players are actually active. :^^;:

13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I have opened theaters for Jurina (SKE48 mode) - theater 210 and Milky (NMB48 mode) - theater 195. If you plan to play actively and do the missions, please join us :^O^:

14. ビクター

ビクター Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    But in the お知らせ page it says 5月13日まで. It doesnt mean that after the 13th another dasu with other clothes will be available?

15. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Dasu content is rotated only between events, so this current selection is the one we're "stuck" with until the end of the next event (which starts after the maintenance on the 13th). That news bit is referring to the center pot being a 6* costume likelihood being 33%, the likelihoods go back to normal or whatever the next dasu-campaign will be during the event.

In other words: don't worry about it. If you spend your gems now you're more likely to get a 6* from the center pot, sure, but if you wait until after maintenance there should be a 5-10x bigger likelihood of getting your oshimen from any pot, and maybe the devs will feel like adding another photo costume dasu some days into the event (dasu with mostly costumes that come with photos).

16. neroez21

neroez21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This game already reach 5 GB in my phone, and I want to uninstal this game for some reason..
    But I want to play it again, in next two month, so there is a way to save my ID..?
    or I must start play this game again from beginning?
    because code only work for a month..

Newbie need help here ty^^

17. ビクター

ビクター Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    @neroez21
    Maybe you could download the game again in 3 weeks, insert the code and then retrieve it. If you really can't download again in your cellphone maybe you can use an android emulator in your PC. I am not sure if there are alternatives.....

Thanks for the reply! Actually doing the dasu now wouldnt be a bad idea....Of course I would prefer my Yukirin, but in the case of Team B there are other members who I like...And I need to improve my performance to get more A's. But I don't know...
    I am finally starting to experience the scarcity of hearts and too many members. Until now I never had to worry about it. It kinda feels strange to sacrifice members for just 10/20 hearts though =/
    In the game guide it says
    So whats the alternative? Do you guys spend gems to increase the capacity of maximum members?

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    If the space it takes is the only reason you want to uninstall it, you might want to try clearing the cache instead of completely uninstalling it. Sure, it will still take up some space, but a lot less as it won't have to store the information for songs, member pictures, etc. and will just re-download those when you play again. Or maybe if you have another Android or iOs device, such as a tablet, you could use that device to install the game and transfer your account to.

Yeah, I use gems to increase the capacity. I think at some points of the game when you have many costumes it become inevitable. I do try to save space by getting rid of ('graduating') 1* and sometimes 2* members, and this way, I also earn hearts. If you're upgrading high level members (such as 5* and 6*), using 1* and 2* members is a huge waste. I do it if I have too many hearts and not enough members (such as during events, on my AKB-mode-only account), but usually I try to use 3*+ members to upgrade high level costumes, and use the 1* and 2* to get more hearts. It depends what level of the game you're at, if you're at a point when you can full combo and SS high speed and expert modes, and only play with members who are at least 4* base, then graduating some 1* and 2* members is pretty usual, otherwise I could just use all my gems for increasing capacity :^^;:

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I would like to install the game but it's says that I can't install it in my country so I assume that I must have japanese address!So what do we do to bypass that?

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Are you using iOS or Android? I can't help you with Android but if you use iOS, you need to register for a Japanese iTunes/App Store account (Google how to do it without a Japanese address and credit card). Then, logged in with the Japanese account, download the game. Note that you'll also need to be logged in this account when you update the game or if you want to buy gems (which, if you decide you want to buy, you'll need to buy using a gift card, as I assume you don't have a Japanese card).