[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    So, number 2 (Sasaki Mirei) has experience as an idol eh, searched information about her and just found out that she was a member of an idol group called choco milQ. That explains why she's so good at talking in front of the camera [​IMG] \

really nice! thank you! :XD:

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Keyakizaka46 have a live appearance on Tuesday 17 May on the NHK TV program Uta Kon at 7:30pm Japan time. Some 2channel commenters have criticized the fact that they lip-synced their performance on Music Station, and on other shows. This will put the group really under the gun. There has been talk about them getting on the annual New Year's music show. The show next week is apparently a bit of pipeline to that show. I think it's still a bit of a fantasy, but we'll see what their next release brings.

The day before that, they will be one of several groups taking part in open recording of an NHK show called Shibuya no Oto.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The new Hiragana Keyaki members have been added to the Keyakizaka46 official site. Scroll down to the new batch, which includes Neru. Click each pic for details -- all in Japanese. The first entry has been added to the stage48 Keyakizaka46 Members thread. That honour goes to Kakizaki Memi, formerly candidate #10.

EDIT: Here's the pic I posted earlier, but with former candidate numbers added:

hiragana keyaki names numbers.jpg

That gives us 20 members of Keyakizaka46 and 12 members of Hiragana Keyakizaka. Speculation on Japanese sites is that they may eventually settle out into two 16 -member groups. But I would expect the new members to do some months of training before that happens. Perhaps we may see all 32 on Keyakitte Kakenai before too long?

Here's the pic of them all together, looking pleased, from the Showroom site mentioned by Esky. Each has her number pinned to her. Click thumbnail to enlarge:

alltogether.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  4. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
  5. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    It's funny how the candidates look very unpolished and there is Neru, looking like she doesn't belong with them with her posh and refined appearance. lol

6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

^ Thats exactly what I thought, she totally outshines all of them there.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

...and it's not just the uniform, lol. Besides Neru's natural air of distinction, that photo was taken after 2-3 months of training. I do have to say, however, that Saitou Kyouko (#4) has her own special air. She and Zuumin both got some development at Sony Music as promising talents, supposedly.

8. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I hope Nogizaka46's audition staffs would notice how this audition did it and put something into the 3rd gen audition. Other than that, Congrats to K46, those girls are cute and several are pretty talented from the live streams, hope to see them more soon.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They're run by the exact same people, save maybe one or two, so I'm sure they'll notice :p

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Some lovely echoes of our own thoughts, from Japanese sites: "Neru gives the feeling of another dimension.... Neru has a different aura.... Neru just shines...."

• Like Like x 1
  11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Those girls a little polish and they will shine just like Neru :chuffed:

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I just came over from the FB Taiwan club page because Kageyama was outed as a former draft kaigi member.

I hope the ones that didn't make it take that to heart, and realize that management does look fondly on girls that don't make it in previous auditions and try again (Maiyan, Hori and such are ones that immediately come to mind in addition to Kageyama).

13. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Don't forget HoshiMina and her superpush. She failed 2x

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Kakizaki Memi is the youngest, and i like her name, suit with group's name; Keyakizaka Kakizaki Memi:awesome:

failed twice? her first push completely failed. But, the second, when it's exactly happen?:confused:

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She failed two idol auditions before joining Nogizaka (SKE and Avex Idol Street)

16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

What auditions did Hori and Maiyan fail? I remember hearing about Hori failing an audition (don't remember specifically which though) but this is the first I've heard of Maiyan

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    ah, thanks. i thought girl who failed SKE audition was Miona only.

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Apparently (unlike Miona's case there's no videos or anything confirming it afaik) she took AKB's 8th gen audition.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've added the new members' former Showroom numbers to the chart of names and images I posted above. Here's the new chart:

hiragana keyaki names numbers.jpg

I also cropped the chart to bring it in just under, instead of just over, the 700px maximum.

20. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    everyone's favorite nogizaka dance cover group did a cover of silent majority!

if the video does not show watch the video here