Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Actually, it was Ayanan who benefited from Kojiharu's votes.

I hope it happens with Nattsun!

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Itano Tomomi didn't have a significant change in her vote pool when it was her last sousenkyo. But Takamina almost had a 80% increase of her vote. Mayu and Sayanee announcing it is their last Sousenkyo, this year is going to be very exciting again.

Sasshi wants to win, but i'm sure she wants it to be a challenge. It hasn't the same taste if there' no competition like Yuko second victory at that time.

3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Ok, I've lost track. so which members in kami7 have actually said themselves that this is their last ssk? Not speculation, but actually said it

4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    mayuyu said that when hs event to some fan
    And sayanee said that in the interview

5. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

said it themself - Sayanee (mobame)
    others- you decide if you trust hs reports etc

but then there are cases of members joining again even after saying its their last year so.....

6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Are there? Who are they?

7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Miichan? Didn't she imply last year could be her last or something like that?

Anyway, I don't think management would let Mayu and Sayanee skip sousenkyo, not in the same year at least. That's what, 300K+ votes?

8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh man, I don't always paying attention. I just remember Sae said that, but not Miichan.

9. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I only remember Mii-chan said last year was her last chance for senbatsu

10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So it's not last participation, right? Just last chance.

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

So only 2, mayuyu and sayanee.
    (if you believe the hs report of mayuyu), so only one is confirmed. Not sure what the excitement of only jurina v. sakura next year is all about then lol

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well yes, you'd think the Top 3 would want to do the Acchan and move to bigger and better things before the kouhais knock them out. And Sayanee probably has the solo career itch for the longest time, which Management never really gave her.

It's not that Miichan is not interested in graduation, it's just that she's making the right time to jump ship. She's hinted at graduation for a while now, sometimes in connection to her acting career, she has simply not seen the chance to do it. This year is definitely her last Sousenkyo as well.

Personally I'm all for Naachan or Miion entering Kami 7 next year. I want to see AKB girls reclaiming the top like the bosses they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I can see that happening wahaha given that they're gonna get pushes, more publicity + graduation rate

seeing that mion is the 2nd coming of yuko and Naachan is the love baby of Takamina X Sae, I would love to see that ASAP :D

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm all for the old guard bowing out of the election.

If they're still in the group by then, they'll still sell their HS slots (yay sales) while getting a rest from all the promo they'd have to do for the single and giving the new faces the out-in-the-public time they need.

All wins!

15. hotman

hotman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    i'm in for Mako to senbatsu staple after this year SSK .. hahahaha

btw i think Naachan will enter senbatsu this year ... just remember in 2012, when Sayanee failed to enter senbatsu despite her enourmous push as NMB48 rep in AKB48 senbatsu .. she cut her hair short and in 2012 she managed to break senbatsu and let her hair grow again ...
    well let's see the result this year if the cut hair of Naachan will impact her votes ...

i don't wanna let Miion straight up to senbatsu on this year SSK from next girl .. it's too big JUMP for her .. let her esxperience the undergirls first and join senbatsu barrier on next year SSK ..

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But if it happens, wouldn't that be amazing?
    It would be the biggest jump ever and it would make Sakura sh** herself lol

And c'mon, big jump for her? Management just literally made her center of the new single, there's not much else an AKB girl can aim for.

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't agree with that at all (not just what you wrote but everyone who says they didn't "really win").

Lets say next year Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sasshi, Sayanee all don't participate. So for how many more years in the future would a SSK win be "less worthy"? 1? 5? 10? In 2020 are we going to say ____'s ssk win is not worthy because Acchan, Yuuko, Sasshi, and Mayuyu are not participating?

The group changes, just like in sports. Players get old and retire. Do you consider the first NBA championship after Michael Jordan retired (the first time) to be less worthy just because he wasn't playing? Let's pretend Germany didn't enter Euro's this year, would whatever team that won it be less worthy? I don't think so.

To me, Sasshi's wins are no less worthy because Acchan was not in it. Mayuyu's win wasn't less worthy because Yuuko and Acchan weren't in it. Sasshi's 2nd win wasn't less worthy because Yuuko and Acchan again were not in it. And next year if Yukirin/Jurina/Sakura/whomever wins it won't be less worthy because Mayuyu and Sasshi and Acchan and Yuuko are not in it. A win is a win.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well Jordan retired....Houston Rockets won back to back championship [hehe] so every championship team made their own history. so i dont agree a SSK win without X Y Z members "less worthy"

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@rka I understand your point.
    But at the same time, being such a big league, wouldn't it attract viewers anyway?

Obviously not having Sasshi, Mayu and Yukirin would take its toll, but I doubt the general public would go "Oh, Sasshi is not running? I'm not following that".

To be honest, I imagine most people asking where Sasshi is AFTER the event (if she hasn't graduated by then, cause it would make such a fuss), than actually knowing she's not running or whatever.

AKB wasn't big when it held its first election. Now it is.
    Even without the top three, whoever won the election next year would enjoy a couple of months of "free push" and AKB would take advantage of it anyway.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I agree with Rka. As fans, i don't think we mind having or not the big shot of the group participating to Sousenkyo, because we know the girls more.

But Sousenkyo is another level. The only event Fuji TV negotiate to get rights and where general audience go beyond 10%~ viewership. Compared to that, AKBINGO is less than 1% (not same timeslot, i admit that)

We need to keep the product appealing to the target. And for once, it's the general audience, not wota like us. Sometime you watch a movie for the plot, and sometime you watch it for the casting.

And still, from a fan point of view, back then i really wanted Sasshi to win fair and square against Yuko. It gives a lot to the prestige. To add to my selfishness, i want Sakura to win during her sempai era, to prove she definitively have what it takes to be Acchan successor.

Mayu and Sayanee being their last, Sasshi being at her peak of her popularity, and Sakura on the rise to godhood, this Sousenkyo will be as exciting as ever. I'm not forgotting Nakomiku who i really want to rank.