Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It is fine for Paruru oshi's to try to put down Sakuratan ranking, but it is not fine for another Paruru-oshi to use their own Oshimen to make a counter argument to those claims? Yeah....... no.

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

No one can "inherit" another's popularity nor achievement(s). Face it. End of discussion for me~ [on this topic]

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

well, I'm one of the "Paruru fans" who worked hard to make her reach Kami 7 in 2014. I never ever thought that "she got it easier because popular girls graduated". Paruru fans worked hard and made lots of efforts to make it happen... and I'm sure it's the same for Sakura. So yes it's wrong for me, when people say that it's "easier" after popular girls graduate. it's like telling me that it was "easier" to make Paruru 7th in 2014. but it wasn't easy??? People need to give more credits to new girls, even when popular members leave there's always competition. I mean, just this year there are what, 4 members aiming for Kami 7? but only one free spot. Does that seem easy? I surely hope other Paruru fans don't think like this, or else she won't rank up... :/

4. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    oh, yeah you didn't downplayed Paruru on this one? right?
    AGAIN...he compared Jurina to Sakura. because it took a long time for Jurina to enter Kami-7 compared to Sakura because of the reasons some forum members have mentioned before. and you just throw Paruru into the discussion because you know it would hurt his argument in a ironic way. those reasons does make sense if you actually think about it for awhile than being angry and having an initial reaction that they are indeed downplaying her.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm not sure if you're doing it on purpose. I've explained 3 times already but you're still telling me the same thing, that I shouldn't mention Paruru... I can mention her whenever I want though? Quit telling me what I should or shouldn't say. I made my point, it made sense, it's on-topic. And again, I wasn't bringing down Paruru (did you even read?). I feel like I just keep repeating myself so if you don't have anything else to say than "don't mention Paruru!" let's end the discussion here.

6. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    lol. yeah you didn't bring her down by saying. "if it'so easy why couldn't she ranked in the kami-7 in the previous SSK" I didn't say you shouldn't mention her here. but you just throw her name to prove a point and then you said you're not bringing anyone down [hehe] the discussion was how come it took a long time for Jurina to enter kami-7 than Sakura? and then "oh yeah, why don't I mention Paruru because it's his oshimen"

yeah, you can mention Paruru and bash her as long as you want but don't expect that no one is gonna call you out for that. I'm sure we're finished here.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Seriously :fp: My comment basically told the user "don't say that it's easy to rank 7th or else it makes Paruru's situation even worse", which is the truth. I said in the same sentence that it was a big achievement when Paruru ranked Kami 7, and that I want her to get back in Kami 7. So, how did I bash her? Because I said she ranked 9th so her fans shouldn't look down on the 7th rank and saying that it's easy? But it's true though? SMH... I actually voted for Paruru last year, so why would I "bash" her for this. How did I "bash" her? Talk about an over-exaggeration and taking things out of context just so you can justify your over-defensive behavior... This is ridiculous.

8. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I thought we're finished xD. over-defensive? I just said you that shouldn't mention her into the discussion that doesn't involve her. so, saying that "if it's so easy. how come she couldn't rank in the kami-7" is not bringing her down?

fine, Sakura entered Kami-7 much faster than Jurina and she get all credit for it. so, why being over-defensive that they are bringing her down or her SSK rank is worthless because they just pointed out some reasons. no one is downplaying Sakura's "achievement" in the SSK. he just pointed out that the circumstances/situation is much different than before.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So you're still telling me not to mention Paruru... wow. :fp: Look, I can mention Paruru whenever I want. Just like you mention sister groups/kennins to complain about them whenever you want, and no one ever told you "not to involve them". Talk about being hypocrite...

You take my words out of context, and now telling me that I bashed Paruru. Of course I have to reply to this nonsense. Everyone understood my point except for you... Here is what I said: "So it's apparently "easy" to get into Kami 7 now, but somehow Paruru end up ranking 9th and Sakura ranked 7th. if it's so easy, why Paruru couldn't make it... Maybe it's better to just admit that Sakura ranking 7th is indeed a big achievement, because it is. Just like it was a big achievement when Paruru ranked 7th."

Key words in bold. I basically told the user NOT to say that it's easy to rank 7th because this would make Paruru's situation worse. That instead they should admit that it's not easy, and it's a big achievement. As simple as that. I can't believe I have to explain it 5 times. Looking forward to your next comment telling me: "Don't mention Paruru! YOU BASHED HER!". and it's funny that you call me over-defensive, like... please take a mirror :/

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Guys, guys. Stop this. This is getting out of hand.

11. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Apparently, you don't understand my point. I said you shouldn't mention Paruru in the Jurina-Sakura discussion cause clearly you made fun of her not ranking in the kami-7 just to prove a point lol. you're the one being defensive and much worse making an example of a member who rank lower in the SSK.

yeah, I'm not in favor of the kennin being prioritized in AKB. but I never made fun of them just to prove a point.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I didn't make fun of her, clearly. I voted for her last year so why would I make fun of her ranking down when I was so sad about it? and I really don't appreciate that you are trying to pass me as a Paruru hater, when clearly I'm not, never. This is ridiculous, and I'm officially done with this discussion.

• Like Like x 1
  13. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Second.

And also boring. Take it up in private pls.

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i would appreciate if this thread doesn't turn into a catfight between two person.

just to make it clear, Mana statement is absolutely legit. There's no easy way to reach kami7. Paruru has high power level in AKB and yet she got beaten by Sakura last year. This is, in my opinion, the point being made. This is a comparison, not a bashing. We were talking to not underestimate Sakura achievement; how the hell did you turn it into a Paruru bashing? It doesn't make sense.

please don't use the straw man method to get on mana.

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

This is so typical S48 lol, so defensive and butthurt when its anything regarding their oshi:rolleyes:. Just sit back and chill....

The only person she is behind in HS is Sayanee.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Funniest part is, I do not know who is defensive here. Lets back to Jurina-Sakura comparison...

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't have time to check every last one of them, but I believe the New Comers section is all girls who have never ranked (and many who have never even been eligible).

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    But Ego, Saepii, & Komii also have never ranked

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Well, she hasn't, at least not in regular rounds for AKB singles. She has managed to sell out in round 1 of resales but lots of girls manage that feat. It is true however that she's been outselling everyone but Sayanee since at least KnBMB, potentially back to Green Flash.
    I've only checked slot by slot back to KnBMB, but in KR she was also outsold by Milky just on a round by round basis)

Ah, so it is. Well I don't really know then. As I mentioned in the original post there are also several AKB next gen in the unlabelled part 2. Maybe they just ran out of space in Part 4 and pushed them back? I don't know.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Drag hah

I'm not sure if MayuMK lacks reading skills or this is just plain trolling