Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    Don't speak like you've heard her sing live recently. I do not mean that broadcast performance, but in person.

Yes, she totally f up the performance. It's speculated that her in-ear monitor wasn't working well, and the key of the song was one key higher than original for no reason, and with Takamina being more comfortable with lower keys, she wouldn't have asked for a higher one. If you noticed it, she removed her in-ear after the first part, and that's when it started getting better. But there's no way for her to drag down the key to her comfortable level after it.

"Come on minami, spend some money,hire a professional trainer" <<< This is such an insult to her and her efforts to sing. If only you had been there for the FC live in April, you'd have known how much better she had sang then compared to a year ago, same venue, same equipment, almost same setlist, same band. Do you think her/OgiPro are not spending money for her singing lessons? She had said before she was taking up more lessons with her free time, and she had promised to show a better side of her. She did, with the FC live. She was so stable, so confident, we are sure she's really for whatever that's ahead.

Takamina isn't the most stable singer live, but she was so f good in the FC live that fans who are there, were shocked at how good it was. Even my friends who weren't there, asked me if it was really that good from repos.

Don't let one performance of hers make you doubt her. You don't even have confidence in her, being "Im scared" for her featuring and w/e that might come after this bad performance. Takamina tweeted about the performance after the show, and I hoped you read it, because if you're that negative after that tweet, I really wonder if you'd be supportive about soloist, Takahashi Minami.

I do apologize if my post came across as harsh. I do reckon you're a fan, very much, with the ID being her name. I just hope that if overseas fans can't be there for her live, to give support in person, it's also great if we can give her support on other platforms that we can. It's bad, we agree, but know why it's bad. Not diss her.

2. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    As a few other people have said, Maeda's never wanted to pursue a career in music. That is something she only wanted to do on the side. Takamina's goal is a music career and that's what she's doing so far. Tomomi Itano wanted a solo career and she's still doing it, even if her sales dropped compared to when she started.

By the way, Atsuko Maeda is releasing a solo album in a few months. The new drama she is starring in contains one of her new songs as the opening theme. So she didn't give up on music whatsoever. She's still doing it, but it's her secondary work of interest. Her primary work is still acting.

3. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It's kind of sad to read that after being more than 10 years in music industry fans still find her singing skills so so.
    And I was under impression that she used to be one of the best singers in G48.

4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I just want to clarify what i said about Takamina's singing skills. She's obviously not a dreadful singer, but is it a voice that by itself will sell a great many records? She's got the looks and the charisma, she's Takahashi Minami, for goodness sakes, but I've always considered her singing voice to be that of a quality back-up singer. I realize that opinion will make me many many enemies on this thread. No offense intended. Just stating an opinion. Be gentle with me.

5. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

What sells the records is the song itself and how appealing it is to the public. KFC didn't become popular because of amazing vocals. I can name one person (not in J music) whose voice is so so and yet he's managed to sell millions of copies.

After all, singing skill is objective but voice likability is subjective.

6. Takahashi M48

Takahashi M48 Kenkyuusei

Like minami says, dont be afraid to get hated. We have our own opinion. If we cant speak our own thought, where is the right to speak? No one is wrong and no one is right. Lets put it that way. I dont want to be anyone's enemy..especially with any of Takahashi Minami's fan. I respect Minami and so do i respect her fans. Sorry if i offended anyone. And thanks wen-san for the comment back. I guess reading ur comment at least i know some things i never know before. Because im not there..at her concert. so i dont know. I just said things based on what ive watched on internet. I guess, ur the experienced one. So u know better. Respect. Put that aside, everyone here loves Minami and everyone have their own way of showing it and supporting her. Like u said, ive never gone to her live,never seen her in person,but still,i am a fan that loves her. Peace minna. Lets keep praying and support minami till she succeed her dream. Because if her dreams come true its like my dream comes true as well..Thats how much i love her. Not necessary for me to tell anyone about that but if u love someone you just love someone. again, i dont know what im saying anymore.lol

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  7. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^^^ @richard
    It wasn't my intention to criticize your point of view.
    My comment was about Takamina inability to improve her skills over so long time.

Perhaps now when she will have more time she will put some effort into polishing her skills.
    Assuming she's still serious about her singing career.

8. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
  9. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Takamina and ANGERME on DamTV

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    sounds intresting!! :banana: i want to inderstand what are they saying!!

11. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It was claimed that the guy has a non-showbiz job in IT. More precisely a nerd.

13. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  14. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    After 10 years of monitoring Takamina certainly wants to enjoy the freedom.

15. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Takamina graduated, there's no reason to be mad or even disappointed at her for living her life since she's not an idol anymore.

I'm really happy for her and I hope if she's really dating, it'll last long and I wish her all the happiness she deserves.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Angry people are most likely those who had their yuri fantasies shattered with the news.

She is no longer an idol, is on her mid-twenties and is pretty independent. Congrats (if is true!).

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Everyone is jumping to conclusions though. Can anyone be certain?

18. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

Just two days ago, Tamura Atsushi was a guest on KoreNani and they were discussing tips on dating/romance and Minami being a novice at dating. It's amuses me to wonder if she scheduled that segment for practical use for herself. I believe she mentioned that her partner has to be older, and that she's okay with someone who is up to 20 years her senior, so the guy fits that criteria. I wonder if she'll address the matter in her radio program today?

So far all we have is that one picture, and currently there's really no proof to back up the text from Josei Seven that accompanies it. If it is indeed dating, good for her and I wish her the best. I hope she'll be happy, or at least it will provide her with a good experience. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turns out to be something platonic, either. It's hard to tell from that picture, but it looks like they're just out and about in public while it's still light out, not even trying to avoid being seen (not that they would need to). And she looks cute in her dress.

How will this impact the Okinawa trip with fans planned for next month?

19. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    awkard timing barely a month:hmm:
    kinda shocking:|

won't deny i have some mixed feelings about this but ok
    good for her

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

All of you who say you're not happy about this... may I ask why?